2017 NFL Draft: Rounds 4-7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dare I say Caleb Brantley is still there? 7 more picks!

codeman

UDFA
Ejuan Price, Chase Roullier, Jeremy Cutrer, Xavier Coleman, Jojo Mathis are targets in the 6th.
Bucky Hodges and Xavier Woods shouldn't still be available but we picked TE and S.

Ramification

Happy at the Coliseum again
All them including spruce.... Spruce is the 6th receiver and no special tesms

I know you've always disliked Spruce on the roster, but this makes no sense unless it has been determined that he won't be healthy. Kupp is essentially Spruce 2.0: measureables, route-running, hands, brains. Spruce is as cheap as it gets in his second year on a UDFA contract and has a year of camp and some club experience. Why would the Rams burn a third round pick and pay that round money to replace Spruce with a guy so similar to him? If Kupp is better than Spruce, the improvement isn't worth the price. The logical conclusion is that The Rams have a WR corp profile in mind and both Spruce and Kupp will be part of it.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Ejuan Price, Chase Roullier, Jeremy Cutrer, Xavier Coleman, Jojo Mathis are targets in the 6th.
Bucky Hodges and Xavier Woods shouldn't still be available but we picked TE and S.

I also like Josh Holsey, Channing Stribling and Jeremy Clark if we wait until our second sixth round pick for a corner.

SierraRam

Recreational User
8 more picks till us. We have to pick O-line sooner or later.

I hope we don't regret passing on Lamp but that's history now. There are some good centers left, but DL depth is a need too. Do we gamble and go DL hoping a Center falls? And if CB Jalen Myrick is still there... tough call

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll just throw this out there...why not take Bucky Hodges? I was not a fan of him on Day 2, but it is worth the risk on his issues now.

However, Qualls and Stevie T. would be nice picks as well.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
:yess::yay:The 6th round is over, only 4 picks before the Rams! And there are some great possibilities at ALL positions for them!!(y) :banana::cheers:

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
McVay seems more focussed on high character guys. Brantley didn't seem like a fit for his "we not me" mantra.