Who else isn’t watching the Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I will watch the Super Bowl for those who can't just like I served in the military to defend those who could not defend themselves....My Father-in-Law, who we lost a few years ago, loved football, more from the betting aspect, but was always partial to the Eagles so I will watch it for Big Bad John (He was a trucker for 30 years) and I will watch it for both my Grandfathers who were both instrumental for my passion for sports in general and responsible when I played or Coached to always leave everything you have on the field.

There are so many others, but my Father-in-Law would have been pleased with the team he was partial towards and it is because of him, that my wife has a love for the game and this game has formed a bond in our relationship, that regardless of me being upset over the officials calling everything New England's way cannot be broken, so I will watch the game for all of them and drink in their memory as well, hopefully, not to excess...Fly Eagle Fly!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not watch the Super Bowl?

That's blasphemous.

I'll be eating and drinking way too much while I watch the whole thing.

If the cheaters win... I'll change the channel as soon as the clock says 00:00. No way in hell will I watch those asshats... especially kraft... try and act like they are champions.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I'll probably end up going to a party at a neighbor's house. The goal will be to enjoy the company, rather than the game.

And I'll be rooting for the guy who drives the golf cart.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
What Selassie, and miss all the officials congratulating and patting Tommy on the ass?

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Football is dead to me now.

signed.. RamDino Corleone

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
This season has had a sense of inevitability about it since before it even began. Hatred for the Patriots aside, it is damn boring to watch a team dominate this easy.
No chance I am wasting my evening watching Brady win a 6th.

Titans, Jaguars...Eagles....wow....

Fast forward 12 months and we'll be having the same conversation again. It's like a nightmare. At least hell retire after 7...surely????
Yes, just like lance. The only difference is we know about Brady's cheating while he is playing

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Zero chance that I’ll watch that game. Z-E-R-O

KDS73

Rookie
I'm more than just a casual sports fan, so I'll be watching. And I refuse to be one of those types who won't watch because he's pouting that his team lost. If nothing else, it's a good excuse to get together with friends/family and have a good time eating food that will clog your arteries and and laugh at the commercials. And there's always the chance of seeing a historic play or a game for the ages that you'll regret missing later if you don't watch.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I wish I did not just watch the Pro Bowl. That was some fake ass bullshit don't even play the game if it is going to be such a joke. It is just making a mockery of the game of football.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Won't watch it, thoughI believe the Eagles have a great chance to beat the Pats what with their great defense. But I will "Tivo" the game and watch a 5 hour production in about an hour or so.

Always a great day to catch a movie--especially on the Westside of Los Angeles. Can make the drive "over the hill" in about 15-minutes. No traffic on SB Sunday. An then go to the Apple Pan for the best "homegrown burger joint in the city that's been there since 1946 or so. Or maybe head over to Pie and Burger in Pasadena. Another great burger place that's been there forever.

The Apple Pan is the greatest!!! Right there on Pico across from the Westside Pavilion. The wife and I would go there on our dinner and movie date nights. If we could get a stool.

Burgers so hot, right off the grill that it's about the only time I've burned my mouth on a burger. And that hickory sauce....dayum...

If you go to the Apple Pan, savor a bite for me!

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will watch for the ads, mostly. And to watch Brady hopefully lose. Also, it’s the anniversary event party where I met my later to be wife, the Super Bowl. Which super bowl you might ask? I don’t remember, only that it was Niners v. Bengals. My future wife and I had a hell of a good game of strip poker going on. The rest is history. 29 Years. Dilly Dilly!