Who else isn’t watching the Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
With the Patriots in it, I will have to.

I'm not. Gonna enjoy the football game and everything else that comes up with it.

Gonna be a lot more fun that way, rather than moaning about who is playing in it.

Angry Ram

The 3 penalties for first downs are huge.

Sure, when you commit them. And again, the second PI ended up irrelevant.

Yeeeah, not freaking buying it.

OK.

I'm not saying the Jags didn't lose this game. But the officials definitely seemed to do everything in their power to give the Pats help-- especially when needed the most. It's bullcrap and the majority of fans are growing tired of it. See: this thread.

Nope. They "needed it the most" on the TD to Danny Amendola. Jax couldn't stop them.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sure, when you commit them. And again, the second PI ended up irrelevant.

It's more than the flags, dude. The no-calls are just as important. Patrick Chung mugged Marcedes Lewis throughout that game. On a pivotal third down late in the game, Chung was on Lewis's back before the ball arrived. If you're going to hit the Jags' DBs for ticky-tack crap, you gotta call it both ways. You can't let one team get away with roughing up the WRs while calling the other team for things that are borderline at best. It tilts the game.

Unfortunately, I am serious. I'm going to sit down and read a book during the Super Bowl instead of watching it. That's how frustrated I am.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's more than the flags, dude. The no-calls are just as important. Patrick Chung mugged Marcedes Lewis throughout that game. On a pivotal third down late in the game, Chung was on Lewis's back before the ball arrived. If you're going to hit the Jags' DBs for ticky-tack crap, you gotta call it both ways. You can't let one team get away with roughing up the WRs while calling the other team for things that are borderline at best. It tilts the game.

Unfortunately, I am serious. I'm going to sit down and read a book during the Super Bowl instead of watching it. That's how frustrated I am.
Lol..me too, but it's also because I have 34 books to read for my MA classes.My prof(s) didn't tell me I needed an unabridged dictionary to understand them....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I refuse to watch the fucking Super Bowl with that fucking team in it yet again. This is absolute elephantshit that the Cheatriots get in - yet again - with help from the zebras. Vikings and Eagles don't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

I'm going to be playing Pokemon instead of watching the Super Bowl this year.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

This line of thinking is too complex for him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Uh the Jags had 6 penalties or 98 yards. The Patriots converted 3/12 third downs on their own, and 3 penalties against the Jags gave the Pats a first down.

The bias is unreal.

The refs let the cheats play.

The jags however, well, they needed some mentoring.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ll probably be in 3-4 Sb box so I’ll keep an eye on the scoreboard.
Oh yeah and the snacks

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I have zero interest in it. Even if m'boy Case gets in there. It's just not fun watching other teams play for the bardi.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Resorting to insults now? That's all I need to know.

Stay classy.

Man you're the one that has made it your mission to prove there's no bias when anybody with eyes can obviously see there is and always has been.

Angry Ram

Difference is I don't make insults about one's intelligence because I don't agree with an opinion.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Not me. Outcome is pretty much determined at this point (will be happy to be proven wrong, but I don't think so).

Have been sick of the Patriots for years, sick of the same ol', same ol'. This is not good for the NFL.