Who else isn’t watching the Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah. I’m beyond done with the Pats shitshow.

I don’t care about them and can’t stand the “coincidences” that lead to victory.

That late PI after they let them play all game?

Same shit and I don’t feel like wasting my snack money to lose my appetite watching that mess.

Time to start focusing on the draft. Don’t care who wins the NFC as they have zero chance.

Moving on...

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Now that the Patriots are in, I'm going fishing. 47 yds in questionable penalties to aid in them getting 7 points to end the 1st half. Officiating again helps the Cheatriots win. Anyone surprised the Pat get almost 100yds from penalties? Only way they convert 3rd downs was with ref help.

Phuc the NFL.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'll probably watch if it's against Minnesota, otherwise will probably opt out.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I didn't have much of an issue with the penalties that were called against Jacksonville, but rather, the lack of penalties called against the Pats. One. For ten yards. Get the fuck out.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Honestly, the refs were not a factor today. The only contentious call was the fumble that they ruled in the jags favour although they did blow it dead too soon.

The difference today was experience and making plays. What a great game.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I say I won't but I will . I really love football but hearing the names Brady , Amendola , Keenum, and Foles makes it much less enjoyable . I'll be glad when it's over

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I didn't have much of an issue with the penalties that were called against Jacksonville, but rather, the lack of penalties called against the Pats. One. For ten yards. Get the freak out.

But Jax had a whopping one more called on them...a PI and a false start. Pretty flag free on both sides.

The lone PI in the second half, Jax forced a punt on so any alleged benefit NE had at that time was negated. Maybe if Jax didn't have a -1 yard ensuing drive things may have turned out differently.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Pats were holding all game long, ref turned a blind eye. So what else is new.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I most likely won't watch it, because I don't have to prove my love for the NFL by watching the hated New England Patriots win again and seeing/hearing verbal fellatio of all things Brady/Bellicheck/Patriots by the talking heads.

I am secure in my NFL fandom to not watch this yearly Patriot shyteshow.. End.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'll be a game time decision.

The weather will play heavily into the decision.

So will the hockey schedule.

As well as the pick-up hockey schedule.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I won't be watching either. I need a break from the NFL. I've had enough of the one-sided officiating for certain teams. It would have been a great to see the Jaguars and Vikings or Eagles. Would have been guaranteed to have a team that never won one.

The Patriots, as an organization, are unlikable, and their fans are unlikable. I was discussing the game on another site, and there were a couple Patriots fans posting in there for the entire game while they were trailing.(one of the two is a great guy, and I'd watch a game with him any time) After they win, all of sudden a bunch of them show up to rub everyone's faces in it. I wish them nothing but the worst.

Instead of watching the Super Bowl, I'll just sit down and read a book.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't have much of an issue with the penalties that were called against Jacksonville, but rather, the lack of penalties called against the Pats. One. For ten yards. Get the freak out.

Both of the DPIs on Cooks were horrible calls based on how the refs were calling the game. Patrick Chung was riding on Lewis's back just about every time he was targeted. The first DPI on Cooks, Bouye played it perfectly. CBs are allowed to use their positioning and body to lean on a WR and run him out of bounds. It's the WR's job to fight for positioning. Cooks let himself be run out of bounds. That's not DPI. That's textbook coverage.

The second call was closer, but Ramsey played the ball and knocked it away. It was underthrown, and I hate DPI calls when the CB gets his head around on underthrown balls and plays the ball. It's a stupid call. But I could have accepted that if they had bothered to call NE for anything. The Jaguars had something like 98 penalty yards. IIRC, the Patriots had between 5 and 10 penalty yards. There's no way to explain that discrepancy if you watched the game. They also blew the Jack fumble recovery dead too soon.

It's clear that the two teams were not on an even playing field today. And I'm tired of that.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I won't be watching either. I need a break from the NFL. I've had enough of the one-sided officiating for certain teams. It would have been a great to see the Jaguars and Vikings or Eagles. Would have been guaranteed to have a team that never won one.

The Patriots, as an organization, are unlikable, and their fans are unlikable. I was discussing the game on another site, and there were a couple Patriots fans posting in there for the entire game while they were trailing.(one of the two is a great guy, and I'd watch a game with him any time) After they win, all of sudden a bunch of them show up to rub everyone's faces in it. I wish them nothing but the worst.

Instead of watching the Super Bowl, I'll just sit down and read a book.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
But Jax had a whopping one more called on them...a PI and a false start. Pretty flag free on both sides.

The lone PI in the second half, Jax forced a punt on so any alleged benefit NE had at that time was negated. Maybe if Jax didn't have a -1 yard ensuing drive things may have turned out differently.

Uh the Jags had 6 penalties or 98 yards. The Patriots converted 3/12 third downs on their own, and 3 penalties against the Jags gave the Pats a first down.

The bias is unreal.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Uh the Jags had 6 penalties or 98 yards. The Patriots converted 3/12 third downs on their own, and 3 penalties against the Jags gave the Pats a first down.

The bias is unreal.

In the second half. One flag on NE. Two on Jax.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Pats were holding all game long, ref turned a blind eye. So what else is new.

You’re seeing it because you’re looking for it. There’s a hold on almost every play in the NFL. How often have we said that about Quinn or Donald but ignored the same from our own O-linemen?

The pats won today because they made more plays. Nothing more and nothing less.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
In the second half. One flag on NE. Two on Jax.

My bad, didn't realize we were cherry picking. That's totally irrelevant. The 3 penalties for first downs are huge.

The flag against NE was on special teams-- not for offensive holding, defensive holding, personal fouls, etc. So the Pats offense and defense went an entire game without committing a penalty? Yeeeah, not fucking buying it.

I'm not saying the Jags didn't lose this game. But the officials definitely seemed to do everything in their power to give the Pats help-- especially when needed the most. It's bullshit and the majority of fans are growing tired of it. See: this thread.

blah blah blah