Who else isn’t watching the Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh. Gonna watch and root for the Eagles. Then watch them lose and curse the Cheatriots and their merry band of refs.

But in the end I really don't give a flyin F who wins it once the Rams are out. Why waste my time gettin more frustrated?

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dvr it and the fast forward thru the game and watch the commercials and half time show.

Psycho_X

Legend
Will watch because family usually has a party. I enjoy the spectacle and the commercials. There haven't been very many Super Bowls in the last 15 years where I actually liked either team in it so it's more of the same. I'd enjoy seeing Brady get the shit knocked out of him all game but I doubt that'll happen and it'll probably be decided by some border line inappropriate penalties at the most opportune times for the Pats. Predictable football isn't fun.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Is this the vent thread? Lol..

Tired of watching the patriots? Someone needs to beat their ass. Period. Even if that means beating the refs, too.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I go to a super bowl party with another family every year.
I'll be watching, just not as much as I normally do.
I'll make a pool and spend most of the game outside with friends and the kids.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Honestly, the refs were not a factor today. The only contentious call was the fumble that they ruled in the jags favour although they did blow it dead too soon.

The difference today was experience and making plays. What a great game.

Thing is that if they let it play out, it’s a Jags TD and totally changes the game. The late TD at best sends it into OT

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I finding it funny that you all are complaining about refs and how the nfl is rigged somehow. Yet you all come back the very next season to watch NFL football. Lol

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Won't watch it, thoughI believe the Eagles have a great chance to beat the Pats what with their great defense. But I will "Tivo" the game and watch a 5 hour production in about an hour or so.

Always a great day to catch a movie--especially on the Westside of Los Angeles. Can make the drive "over the hill" in about 15-minutes. No traffic on SB Sunday. An then go to the Apple Pan for the best "homegrown burger joint in the city that's been there since 1946 or so. Or maybe head over to Pie and Burger in Pasadena. Another great burger place that's been there forever.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
By the way the turning point of the game was when Jax was up 14-3 and converted a 3rd down in NE territory but then took a false start. That’s how you lose games. Especially against a team like NE.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
By the way the turning point of the game was when Jax was up 14-3 and converted a 3rd down in NE territory but then took a false start. That’s how you lose games. Especially against a team like NE.

Yeah....... that was it. The 40 yard dpi and non calls on the cheats had nothing to do with it.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah. I’m beyond done with the Pats shitshow.

I don’t care about them and can’t stand the “coincidences” that lead to victory.

That late PI after they let them play all game?

Same crap and I don’t feel like wasting my snack money to lose my appetite watching that mess.

Time to start focusing on the draft. Don’t care who wins the NFC as they have zero chance.

Moving on...
I didn't see any calls in the game that were suspect at all. Maybe non called OL holding but that is every team every week.
The blame for the miss goes to the Jags getting a delay of game toward the end of the half (yes it was delay and yes they blew the whistle). Instead of a first down with 2 minutes left in FG range they punted to NE who went down and scored.
Also, lame play calling late in the fourth quarter. Three possessions in a row first down run up the middle. Romo said if best. You run your best third down play on first down because Bortles is a totally different QB on third on long....basically he can't get it done.
That said, I went to the movies last year and likely will again this year.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Yeah....... that was it. The 40 yard dpi and non calls on the cheats had nothing to do with it.

If you hate the cheats and the refs so much why are you even watching football?

And what non calls are you talking about?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you hate the cheats and the refs so much why are you even watching football?

And what non calls are you talking about?

I often ask myself the same question.

Which non calls? The ones that led to zero penalties on offense and defense.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Meh. Gonna watch and root for the Eagles. Then watch them lose and curse the Cheatriots and their merry band of refs.

But in the end I really don't give a flyin F who wins it once the Rams are out. Why waste my time gettin more frustrated?

It goes beyond the refs now. Did you notice when Jacksonville had two Pass Interference calls against them the broadcast showed the replay as they do with every penalty or questionable play, but twice when the Patriots had what looked like possible P.I. and Jaguar receivers were pleading to the refs we didn't get to see any close ups or better angles of the play and the broadcast team didn't comment on it?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It goes beyond the refs now. Did you notice when Jacksonville had two Pass Interference calls against them the broadcast showed the replay as they do with every penalty or questionable play, but twice when the Patriots had what looked like possible P.I. and Jaguar receivers were pleading to the refs we didn't get to see any close ups or better angles of the play and the broadcast team didn't comment on it?

So typical. If they don't show it, it didn't happen.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This season has had a sense of inevitability about it since before it even began. Hatred for the Patriots aside, it is damn boring to watch a team dominate this easy.
No chance I am wasting my evening watching Brady win a 6th.

Titans, Jaguars...Eagles....wow....

Fast forward 12 months and we'll be having the same conversation again. It's like a nightmare. At least hell retire after 7...surely????