What Seahawks Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not extreme enough, IMO, for that one after some of the crap she has written about her "beloved team" on the sites of our rivals. I applauded the decision to ban her here.
Thank you. It's funny too because the decision was made by the staff here as is the case with virtually all bannings. And most of us live nowhere near St Louis and have cheered for our team long before they moved there.

Respect RAMS fans - period.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have no idea who RedAlice is and also learned Memento is a woman.

You learn a lot here.

Transgendered woman, but yes. You will learn more than you ever thought you'd know the longer you stay here. I've been here five years, and I'm still learning from everyone here. ROD is an amazing site.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
It appears shecock fans have been indulging in the legal pot. The shecocks OL may be the only OL in the NFL that makes the Rams OL look good. And with all of seaderall DBs either gone, holding out or coming back from injury I see a big day for Foles. The shecocks DL is over rated just as their QB is, our OL should be able to open gaping holes for whomever Fisher puts in at RB, RW will be running for his life and will be sacked at least 8 times with 2 fumbles and at least 1 pick. As long as the Rams secondary doesnt let any shecock WRs catch RWs hail mary passes he will have his usual 100 yards passing.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
You guys are throwing the word "bitch" around quite a bit for someone you probably have never met. A bit extreme don't you think?
You're not gonna find a soul hear who agrees with you, so you're wasting your keystrokes. She is a BITCH, and deserved to get banned. Now feel free to go to the Seacocks site and start a new thread about this.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I have no idea who RedAlice is and also learned Memento is a woman.

You learn a lot here.

Her avatar now makes sense to me...Reminds me of my first wife, with the claws almost always extended...I kid, Ms. Momento..I also never noticed that she refers to herself as an authoress...I feel like a fool (as I so often do))...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
She actually claims to have been to St Louis for the games several times. No way to know if that is true. But y'know, generally you reap what you sow.

I've met several Rams fans from St Louis at out of town games - all of them great fans. And I have also met some great LA fans. But I have sat there in bars in Southern California and listened to "fans" talk about how crappy the team is and so forth. That doesn't mean I hate the SoCal fans or the city or think it is a bad town for my team. It means those guys are not ones I'm going to be wanting to have a beer with or talk about my team.

What she did earned her a ban. There was no way any fan from St Louis would be able to have a civil conversation with her here knowing what she was writing elsewhere. And I personally couldn't blame them one bit. Any time a member creates that much angst among a great number of members on this site, they are likely to be gone in short order. If that is because of what they write here or elsewhere, it really doesn't matter. You want to write hate speech toward part of our membership - I can't see the positives in keeping you here.

Wow, a little heavy handed with the ban card, aren't you...You probably would have banned Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito simply because they lacked certain social graces !!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Wow, a little heavy handed with the ban card, aren't you...You probably would have banned Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito simply because they lacked certain social graces !!!
With that adorable little mustache thing he had going on and that fancy step? Not on your life. The other two however..... :huh:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to lol every time they talk about their "weapon" Tyler Lockett. Not to say the guy sucks but he's a rookie WR who hasn't proven a thing.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Meanwhile, back at the thread! :hijack:

I didn't know Seahawk fans had mastered speech yet. I picture a pack of knuckle-draggers!:hatin:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Meanwhile, back at the thread! :hijack:

I didn't know Seahawk fans had mastered speech yet. I picture a pack of knuckle-draggers!:hatin:
191gav7klrye5gif.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
You guys are throwing the word "bitch" around quite a bit for someone you probably have never met. A bit extreme don't you think?

I have a history with RedAlice. She has had me banned from other boards for standing up for the Rams. She...and I'm not convinced RedAlice is a she..., not that there's anything wrong with that but I suspect she may be a little deceitful, even tells the other boards how she is banned from the Rams sites.

Last edited:

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I love how they call the special teams trickery "b.s."

They're just bitter that they got done over so badly by it twice in one game.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Agree, Lumber. I'm all for reading or listening to their smack talk, least some can do is put effort and thought instead of lazy ass layman's shit.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I have a history with RedAlice. She has had me banned from other boards for standing up for the Rams. She...and I'm not convinced RedAlice is a she..., not that there's anything wrong with that but I suspect she may be a little deceitful, even tells the other boards how she is banned from the Rams sites.
+1
On every word. Red Alice is exactly where he/she wants to be...on other teams boards trying to play the "cool rival fan card" and act like a Rams fan that is unfairly treated on Rams boards because we're all a bunch of homers.

I lurk there at Seahawk.net often. Her act is garbage. One of the worst Rams "fans" on the internet.

RamzFanz

Damnit
+1
On every word. Red Alice is exactly where he/she wants to be...on other teams boards trying to play the "cool rival fan card" and act like a Rams fan that is unfairly treated on Rams boards because we're all a bunch of homers.

I lurk there at Seahawk.net often. Her act is garbage. One of the worst Rams "fans" on the internet.

She / he plays the game for attention. "Oh, I can't believe these Rams fans talking about 2 out of 3 wins at home, don't they know how great you all are?"

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
She / he plays the game for attention. "Oh, I can't believe these Rams fans talking about 2 out of 3 wins at home, don't they know how great you all are?"
Exactly. Cuckolded by the Seacock(sorry mods).
:D

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I don't understand why they think we're cheap shot artists and they aren't. Same mentality on D, same aggressive tendencies. I know we get a little chippy at times, but so do they. At least I'm able to admit it and not cry like a bitch about it.