What Seahawks Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolute chumps the lot of them. Dish out a few slaps if you see any Sunday please!

Last edited:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She's a freaking bitch who hates everything St. Louis and bashes us whenever she can. You know that she's banned over here, right?

She calls us a hick town, tries to divide the fanbases further, and is negative as crap. You wonder why I have a grudge against her? You wonder why she's been banned at damn near every Rams forum she's gone to and has to talk her crap over on a Seahags forum? I'll just post some of her quotes:

I really, really want to tear her apart verbally. Woman to woman.

1. Where was that posted? It makes a difference...

2. She isn't negative at all about the Rams - she's negative about St. Louis. And while some would argue they're one and the same, I'd point out that we are on "Ramsondemand", not St. Louisondemand

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I post over there sometimes with her - she's a very knowledgeable fan; also very respectful. Not sure what you would have against her.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh - You were serious about that? She's the first poster I know of to be banned from here because of what she said on other sites. What a two faced bitch. While I appreciate posters who understand where they are and maybe leave the vitriol and pissy behavior on other sites, flat out insulting and calling out the St Louis fan base is unacceptable. This site is for RAMS fans no matter where you call home. Our biggest requirement is that you respect and show respect to other Rams fans. She clearly does not and won't be posting here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

2. She isn't negative at all about the Rams - she's negative about St. Louis. And while some would argue they're one and the same, I'd point out that we are on "Ramsondemand", not St. Louisondemand
Actually - with what she was saying it DOESN'T make a difference. Yes this is RamsOnDemand - not St Louisondemand, LAondemand, Clevelandondemand, etc. What she was saying was pure bullshit and you really don't need to point it out to someone who has been here practically since the beginning of this site.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

It doesn't make a goddamned difference where it was posted. It was disrespectful to every Rams fan from St. Louis. Rams fans are one. Not LA. Not St. Louis. It's people like HER who try to further the divide that shouldn't be there! THAT is the problem I have with her and any Rams fan who disrespects a portion of the fanbase because of where they're from.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's funny..I spoke to Red Alice at the other site an defended ROD as a good place to talk Rams football...Sh did come after me, as she is somewhat bitter about the banning here. I didn't read the original posts that she posted, or condemn her banning here...It's a private site with it's own unique rules...Like at the PD, just having a differeing POV about relocation, or the quality of Bernie M.'s writing, is what got me banned there..after 12 years...That was it..no trolling...I am still bitter about that as well, but hey, it's their POS site, so it is what it is.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Also, she's clearly mental and is a bit scary...like that bitch from Fatal Attraction kind of scary.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's funny..I spoke to Red Alice at the other site an defended ROD as a good place to talk Rams football...Sh did come after me, as she is somewhat bitter about the banning here. I didn't read the original posts that she posted, or condemn her banning here...It's a private site with it's own unique rules...Like at the PD, just having a differeing POV about relocation, or the quality of Bernie M.'s writing, is what got me banned there..after 12 years...That was it..no trolling...I am bitter about that as well, but hey, it's their POS site, so it is what it is.

As she should be. I've never heard of a person being banned from a site for something they said on another site. I get the unique rules thing, but that's kind of ridiculous.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys are throwing the word "bitch" around quite a bit for someone you probably have never met. A bit extreme don't you think?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
As she should be. I've never heard of a person being banned from a site for something they said on another site. I get the unique rules thing, but that's kind of ridiculous.
Yeah... no it's not. We are not going to allow anyone here that brings that kind of baggage and writes with that much hatred toward one of our team's fan bases.

A55VA6

Legend
She's a freaking bitch who hates everything St. Louis and bashes us whenever she can. You know that she's banned over here, right?

She calls us a hick town, tries to divide the fanbases further, and is negative as crap. You wonder why I have a grudge against her? You wonder why she's been banned at damn near every Rams forum she's gone to and has to talk her crap over on a Seahags forum? I'll just post some of her quotes:

I really, really want to tear her apart verbally. Woman to woman.
:popcorn:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You guys are throwing the word "bitch" around quite a bit for someone you probably have never met. A bit extreme don't you think?

I'm pretty sure she earned all that when she went after an entire city th as t she's never met....

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Not extreme enough, IMO, for that one after some of the crap she has written about her "beloved team" on the sites of our rivals. I applauded the decision to ban her here.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Well, it's a compliment, actually. A bitch is a dog, a dog barks, bark grows on trees, trees are part of nature, and nature is beautiful.

That's basically what I say every time someone calls me a bitch. :p

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I have no idea who RedAlice is and also learned Memento is a woman.

You learn a lot here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm pretty sure she earned all that when she went after an entire city th as t she's never met....
She actually claims to have been to St Louis for the games several times. No way to know if that is true. But y'know, generally you reap what you sow.

I've met several Rams fans from St Louis at out of town games - all of them great fans. And I have also met some great LA fans. But I have sat there in bars in Southern California and listened to "fans" talk about how shitty the team is and so forth. That doesn't mean I hate the SoCal fans or the city or think it is a bad town for my team. It means those guys are not ones I'm going to be wanting to have a beer with or talk about my team.

What she did earned her a ban. There was no way any fan from St Louis would be able to have a civil conversation with her here knowing what she was writing elsewhere. And I personally couldn't blame them one bit. Any time a member creates that much angst among a great number of members on this site, they are likely to be gone in short order. If that is because of what they write here or elsewhere, it really doesn't matter. You want to write hate speech toward part of our membership - I can't see the positives in keeping you here.