What Seahawks Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112915

RAMS LOOK - A - LIKES

It's time to fire this up once again......

zFNTHwG.png

LxxkR46.jpg

--------
Sx7IdBM.jpg

IKz0CK6.jpg

----------

---------

---------

--------
usatsi_7519341_153192880_lowres.jpg

Saddam-Hussein-1-4.jpg

--------
57238097_8.jpg

nickfolesusatsi.jpg

---------
cyBZevQ.png

After....

---------
HEK403291.png

Jon after next Sunday -

eric%20stoltz.jpg

--------
Michael Brockers
i

h6G0Uhz.jpg

--------
usa-today-8392939.0.jpg

hi-res-1a917c5b803defa06d3e569e0e4473e3_crop_north.jpg

---------
To see more click the link above.
Predict the number of cheap shots by the Rams

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112995
--------
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112708

LOOKING AHEAD TO THE BIGGEST MATCHUPS VS. RAMS (WEEK 1)

I was thinking about writing another preview for this week's game against the Oakland Raiders, as they are one of the teams I have been following this off-season. But to be honest, I'm kind of over the preseason. I don't expect to see anything different in this fourth game: more vanilla play calling with Jimmy Graham wasted as an in-line blocker, ostensibly to not show our hand, very little or no Marshawn, Russell looking not mentally checked into the game, Christine Michael doing stupid things, and more horrendous safety play.

There is an undeniable spirit missing from the team with Earl Thomas absent from the field, Kam Chancellor from the locker room, and Ken Norton's booming voice from practices and the sideline. It's going to be bittersweet to end the preseason against a Ken Norton-coached defense.

So here are some of the matchups I am looking forward to watching against the Rams in Week 1 . . . .

* Garry Gilliam vs. Robert Quinn

Robert Quinn is the sort of explosive pass rusher who justifies moving Justin Britt to LG and starting Gilliam at RT. For a 4-3 DE, he is incredibly athletic and quick off the ball. He combined that explosiveness with violent hand work to become one of the game's scariest pass rushers. Quinn often rushes from the right side against the QB's blindside, and Okung is the prototypical LT with the power and length to match Quinn step for step. You can see here how Okung typically uses his length, athleticism, and power to anchor against Quinn, keeping the pocket clean for Wilson:

pYylezo.gif

Typically, Quinn prefers to rush from the RE (with many twists and stunts to create confusion while exploiting the middle of the line) but he lined up mostly at LDE over the RT in the 3rd preseason game-- which could be a harbinger of things to come on opening day. This is significant, because it was the first time in Quinn's four year career that he lined up primarily from the left side.

q2.gif

Quinn has had a quiet preseason with no pressures, and he had a relatively quiet start to last season before recording his first sack in Week 7 against the Seahawks. He had six total pressures in that first game against the Seahawks, mostly rushing from the RDE position, with the sack coming on a bad block by Cooper Helfet on the left side.

If Quinn does line up more at LDE, it will be a significant first test for Gilliam. He tends to struggle more with savvy power rushers, a la Chris Long, but you know Jeff Fisher has to be licking his chops imagining ways to exploit Gilliam's inexperience. "Garry Gilliam, who in the hell is that?!" I personally think Gilliam's length and athleticism will matchup relatively well against Quinn's style of rushing. I expect a good game from Gilliam, one that will keep him out of the highlight reel, ensuring that most people around the league still won't know his name by the time the game ends.

Gilliam did a nice job here against Justin Houston:
InfamousAdeptEarthworm.gif

* Jimmy Graham vs. T.J. McDonald

Graham is a matchup nightmare for pretty much everyone, so it will be interesting to see how he does against a Rams defense that has been very good in covering TEs (allowing just 67 receptions for 714 yards and 2 TDs -- the 10th fewest receptions, 9th fewest yards, and T-2nd fewest TDs by TEs last season).

McDonald would appear to matchup better against Graham than anyone else in the Rams' back seven. He is strong, with quickness, length, and good coverage instincts. Carroll is very familiar with him, having recruited him out of HS and coached him for a year at USC, as well as having coached his father, Tim, of the same name and position, when he was the 49ers defensive coordinator. The younger McDonald is perhaps most famous for his interesting way of tackling Vernon Davis:

vernon-davis-grabbed-in-the-_-by-tj-mcdonald-c.gif

Ideally, I would like the Graham-as-in-line-TE experiment to end and for Graham to see at least 50% of his snaps outside at Split End, drawing McDonald outside the box, giving Russell more of a clear sight at Graham on the sideline, and opening up more opportunities for everyone across the field. Will Bevell go in that direction when the bullets finally start flying? Who really knows.

72c46bd225931e849c34ef448e7e0f58.gif

* Drew Nowak vs. Michael Brockers and Aaron Donald

While Quinn does a lot of his damages on stunts, which will test the middle of the offensive line, Aaron Donald's freakish quickness will provide the greatest test for the line. Donald does his best work when facing off against centers from the three technique, exploiting the confusion between blockers and taking advantage of the split second in time it takes for center to get out of stance after snapping the ball.

This article provides an excellent breakdown of Donald as a pass rusher. Donald is most neutralized when the center turns away from him, leaving the guard with a simpler one-on-one matchup. Donald will also provide a huge matchup issue for both guards, Sweezy as well as Britt at his new position. As a whole, the Rams defensive line probably poses the most dangerous challenge to the offensive line will face this season.

ImaginaryAggressiveEquestrian.gif

The good news is, through three preseason games, Nowak has not allowed a single pressure. Tom Cable credits Brandon Mebane for pushing Nowak every day in practice to become a better player, particularly in pass protection, where the style of a rusher can vary dramatically from play to play. Nowak has said that his experience as a defensive tackle has been useful in diagnosing and anticipating pass rushing tendencies. Watch the way he and Sweezy are pointing out assignments pre-snap, then as the defensive tackle angles across the A gap, Nowak picks up the rusher and stonewalls him:

SlowDeliciousGrackle.gif

* Entire Seahawks Defensive Line vs. Nick Foles

Foles is a below average QB under pressure. At times, he gets that deer in the headlights look when the pressure is barreling down on him. He is used to playing behind one of the league's best and most athletic offensive lines in Philadelphia. Now, he will get to experience what it is like to quarterback behind one of the league's worst offensive lines in St. Louis.

They have allowed a league-worst 12 sacks so far this preseason. They have also allowed the second most pressures with 49. Last season, with the benefit of Jake Long at LT for seven games, they allowed the 4th most sacks (37 vs. only 18 for the Seahawks thanks to Russell's elusiveness) and the 8th most pressures (225 vs. 198 for the Seahawks). Good luck, Foles, you're going to need it!

HauntingImprobableIndianringneckparakeet.gif

The Seahawks' deep corps of defensive linemen should be a nightmare matchup for the statue that is Foles. Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett are as dangerous as they have ever been, perhaps even more dangerous with a healthy Brandon Mebane, in the best shape of his life, providing interior penetration that will flush QBs out of the pocket. Jordan Hill looked fast and healthy last week in getting to the QB in the nickel package. Cassius Marsh has shown a good motor. T.Y. McGill looks strong and explosive, like baby Mebane; fingers crossed that they keep the undrafted rookie. Frank Clark is a beast. Enough said.

SereneIndelibleIndochinahogdeer.gif

--------
Great work.

But surprised that nothing was said on special teams play because we all know that is probably going to be the key matchup of the day.

Seahawks special teams vs Rams special teams.
-------
* Tyler Lockett vs. Rams coverage teams

Seahawks should have one of the best special teams units in the league this year. Excellent returner, kicker, punter, snapper, and coverage teams. Rams should also be fairly elite on special teams with punter Johnny Hekker, who finished fifth in net punting at 42.77 yards per attempt last season, and dynamic kick returner Benny Cunningham, who led the NFC in return average at 27.5 yards per attempt and was fifth in the NFL.
--------
Very good write-up, but I think we're hanging on to hope and prayer as far as the O-line in week one. Talk about baptism by fire. I espect to see a bunch of quick-hit type plays drawn up early on to keep them honest, and I think we go about 60/40 or higher running vs. passing this game. Let Russell get out on some roll-outs to hit guys like Graham and Matthews down field, push Baldwin and Lockett into the flat in the intermediate range, give russell some options out there.

Of course, our OC is Darryl Bevell, so who knows what we'll see?
The thing I am looking forward to more than anything is finally getting to see Marshawn run the ball for a full game.
-------
It looks like it could be a LOW scoring game! Our defense could be all over Foles! We still need to make quick passes on offense, the rams edge rusher is good! Defense and special teams could the deciding factor! I hope Seattle has Clark in the line up from time to time! Watch out for trick plays and I think the Hawks win 24- 17
-------
He'll be mixing in plenty of bubble screens to Ricardo. You can also count on lots of empty backfield sets on 3rd and 2.
-----
I don't doubt that this will be an ugly game for the offense, and our OL will get dominated in a lot of places. That said, if Fisher gets cute and switches Quinn and Long, that would be be best thing for our Tackles.

Okung struggles with really quick edge rushers, to the tune of lots of False Starts to help him keep up. He does, however, own power rushers. I think he would do a great job on Long.

Gilliam would have a tough time with Long, but is built to do better against guys like Quinn. Don't get me wrong, it's still a tough matchup, and Quinn is more talented than Long, but Gilliam flashed well against Justin Houston in his very first start, so I like his matchup with Quinn better than Long.
------
You've got to be kidding...you got Graham, and a rookie who has never played an NFL game - to add to your self proclaimed worst WR corps in the NFL. And suddenly the Rams secondary needs a prayer to stop it?

Graham has never done anything against us....and that was with Brees throwing him the ball. Lockett might be good, but that remains to be seen. And it's foolish to put that much stock in a rookie playing his first career game. Every match up at every level for both teams is won by the defense in this game.

It's going to come down to special teams and turnovers.
The only prayer their secondary has against our WRs is getting tons of pressure on Wilson.
--------
Funny, Taint and Baldwin have done ok against you in the past, and we still have Baldwin. We have Matthews, who is 6'5" and tore up the Patriots secondary in the SB, and their secondary was by FAR more highly rated than yours. If you have a bunch of 5'10" and 5'11" CBs (which you do), Matthews is going to abuse them. I don't put stock in the preseason, so I'm not counting Lockett outside of returns.

So, tell me, who exactly do you have in the secondary that is so good, so shut down ? Don't tell me Jenkins, he typically doesn't cover against us well, and has a decent amount of penalties. Graham is playing in a different offense where he isn't necessarily the primary option, so that makes it tougher to cover. And if you have to double him, it pulls a guy out of the box against Lynch, which is what makes Graham so deadly; he didn't have a running game in NO.

If Wilson gets time (he won't) he's going to have a minimum of 250 yards passing against you guys. Book it.
-------
Despite the pass rush Russell balled out last season in St Louis. 300 yards passing and 100 yards rushing. The only reason St Louis pulled out the fake punt in the end is because Jeff Fisher didn't want the ball back in Wilson's hands because at that point they could do nothing to stop him.
--------
Taint isn't on the team - I've said that I think Baldwin is a good WR.

Jenkins had one bad game against Seattle....really one bad play. He's good but he's not "shut down". My comment was more geared toward your receiving corps rather than our secondary. At worst our secondary is average; and all offseason all I heard from Hawks fans was how bad your WR corps is. It gets to game time and now it's not that bad?

It seems like anyone arguing that Wilson is great downs the WRs, while anyone arguing the team is great talks the WRs up a little bit.

Wilson's good game last year came while our defense was horrific. His 2nd game against us is more of what you should expect. Defense was much better as the year went on, and I think it was a product of being in a new system and the time it took to adjust. People talk about the pass rush in that game - there was none. That's why Wilson tore us up. Our pass rush didn't really break out until at SF last year - which was game 8. The first 7 games we barely touched the QB, and our defense in general was very very bad.
--------
Thanks for the insights, Ramfan128. It's always nice to hear the perspective of a rival fan. I agree with your sentiments about the Rams secondary.

As a fan base, we have been incredibly impressed with Tyler Lockett this preseason. In three months, I think he has a chance to be considered the best WR on the roster.

IMO, the best way to attack your defense through the air is to use Graham outside at Split End. He has the same athletic ability as Mike Williams, who was the last player to have a 100-target season for the Seahawks.

Such a move would provide so many potential benefits to this offense. Graham's weakness as an in-line blocker would suddenly become a strength, when faced off against secondary players rather than defensive linemen.

Russell would have a clearer sight to Graham outside, as he sometimes has trouble seeing open receivers over the middle. It's a win-win strategy that is totally consistent with the philosophy of this team. I would start Luke Willson at TE and let him develop as an in-line blocker.

What do you think are some of the biggest matchups (or mismatches) in this upcoming game? There are so many that it's hard to remember them all.

I agree that he will get 250 yards if he gets time...it's usually bad when you don't pressure an NFL QB.
-------
I see the biggest mismatch being more Seahawks fans in St Louis then Rams fans.
-------
Yeah, the match ups can be flipped in several areas. The trenches, mainly.

You won't see TJ McDonald matched up with Jimmy a whole lot in man, if that's what you were referring to. James Laurinits does really well covering TE's and so does Ogletree. Those two struggle with tackling, really. James doesn't slip off tackes like Ofletree but he doesn't always stop them in their tracks.

Containing Russell Wilson and Lynch is always priority #1 when playing the Seahawks. The defense is gonna send a lot of pressure. I know Donald has looked superb in Preseson. If they can get pressure with just 4 and randomly send guys like Ayers, Barron, and Joyner, it'll be tough.

A key match up for me is Robinson Vs Bennette. Straight up, Robinson can't block him 1 on 1. He's gonna need constant help. Robinson has looked aweful in Preseson. I hope that's not the case now.

Rob Havenstein has had his struggles, too. Got beat badly against the Colts on one play where he completely whiffed on a lower-tier player. It was awful, but he is just a rookie.

Jamon Brown and Saffold have been the only consistent bright spots on the OL. Saffold is doing that hurt thing still, though. Hear as I know the OL is healthy, which is rare.

Expect several screens and plays to Tavon and Cook. Boy it would be nice to get Tavon going. Hopefully Frank Cignetti doesn't have a brain fart every week when figuring out how to use him. That was a huge problem with Schotty. Just get him the ball in space some way, some how. Running him between the tackles was just awful on so many levels.
icon_mad.gif

--------
You guys are all wrong.

Jet sweeps to Jimmy Graham. They'll never see it coming
-------
Good insight, thanks.

For the record, I go by what I see on the field and personnel match ups, not what fans say on message boards. That said, there is a definite group think that our WRs are much better than last year's. Unless you guys have gotten taller in the secondary, your CBs last year were both 5'11", and Matthews (6'5") tore up 5'11" CBs last year in his last game. We'll have to see consistency, but if Wilson trusts his receivers, he'll throw it up to them (Taint, Kearse) and if that happens, Matthews is going to win a lot of contested catches. This is important because:

Your DL is going to own our OL. I think our OL overall is better than yours is shaping up to be, but it consists of 3 new guys (well, 1 guy isn't new, just new to the position) and that is going to be a steep learning curve. The reason we will probably run the ball better than usual is Graham. If we split him out to peel a LB out of the box, it's going to be a mismatch with 6 in the box. Put a Safety on Graham and he will roast him. Graham will also force single coverage on Baldwin. Wilson is going to need time to find Baldwin, but he will be open. He was getting open on Revis.

I think our DL will own your OL. This is going to be the usual street fight down there. The biggest difference is that our ST looks VERY sharp compared to last year, so we've improved in this area. Also, the Rams have relied on the ST trick play the last few times to get wins and that only goes so far.
--------
Hi All,
Rams fan since the early 70s, longtime member at ClanRam. What a great thread. Good to be talking about real football again, isn't it ?!

I noticed the Quinn switch to RDE for a series in the last preseason game, too, but I suspect it was more about evaluating/getting work for back-ups at LDE. Still, DC Gregg Williams is nothing if not cuckoo for cleaning QB clocks so anything is possible. I hope they'll stick to the containment strategy that I think is a sound approach .Not sayin' RW can't play from the pocket ,just the lesser evil,imo. They'll blitz the snot out of the Hawks OL, esp the new RT and the interior in general, but Long and Quinn need to be disciplined on the edge , not headhunting.

( If Long is healthy; he had a back issue in TC/Pre.... Brockers & Fairley have also missed time in TC/Pre,fyi).Quinn was strong in run support as pre went on but quieter than you'd like vs the QB. But the starting DEs going sackless won't necessarily be a telling stat in a loss, anymore than several apiece would indicate a probable win,imo. Akeem Ayers,who took Dunbar's spot at OLB, & Mark Barron at safety are guys I'd watch for as blitzers.

As you noted, The Rams have been solid vs TEs ,inc JG a couple of years ago. He's undoubtedly a playmaker but he and RW didn't seem quite in sync in Pre on the few plays I saw them try to connect.No doubt, much of his package is under wraps. Thanks for the Davis tackle loop. Makes me laugh & cringe every time I watch it.Poor Laverne was never quite the same after TJ (TugJob) McDonald um....manhandled him, was he ?!

As others have noted, several Rams may cover Graham & have a record of being effective in the role, but he's a physically-imposing beast who usually comes down with the jump ball if given the chance. A wildcard, for sure. If he has the feisty but tiny Joyner on him in the slot, The Rams are in deep doo-doo.Still, someone I'll worry more about in the second game.

The interior line battles will be the crux of the matter,imo, as is so often the case.The story of The Rams DL and OL is a tale of two starkly different sack cities that are perhaps not quite what you'd expect from the brochure. Donald looks primed, but both Brockers and Fairley have missed practice & game reps. The unit is deep but it's a concern,truth be told.

The OL isn't the disaster you claim,imo, but a work in progress ,nonetheless. Dunno about pressures but 12 sacks ?! According to nfldotcom, Foles was sacked 3 times, the other 3 QBs,once each,iirc.Too much experimentation on the OL at the expense of building cohesion for my taste. At least they seem to have the right combo at last,imo, except for center which remains a mysterious worry..I had my doubts about Foles but his touch/accuracy & functional mobility have shown to be better than I'd hoped & so far he's been progressing well , completing over 69% of his passes in pre, despite what has admittedly been a messy pocket at times.

One bad pick, the other clanged off a WR's hands.Some nice improv, a good deep ball or two. The Rams will need Napoleon Dynamite to bring his best moves to compensate for what is definitely a weakness this early on & I agree it could be a key factor this Sunday; the projected starting OL has never played a snap together in the same positions & are woefully short on game experience in general. The upside to this group over last year's is a noticeable improvement in both size/strength, and athleticism.

The Rams showed very little of new OC Cignetti's scheme in pre except a marked improvement at pressure-relieving screens,etc, largely because of effective 2nd level blocking by the OL. Straight-up 3-5 step drop pass pro was a crapshoot but better than the debacle the OP seems to imply.

Which team compensates best for missing/status unknown
key players may be the shadow match-up of the day; there are several guys on both sides I could name but let's call it Kam-less vs Tre-less for simplicity's sake.Then, of course, there are the wildcards like Tavon and Tyler L., STs trickeration, turnovers, yada-yada. The usual tense affair with the winner scoring in the high teens, low twenties,imo.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ideally, I would like the Graham-as-in-line-TE experiment to end and for Graham to see at least 50% of his snaps outside at Split End, drawing McDonald outside the box, giving Russell more of a clear sight at Graham on the sideline, and opening up more opportunities for everyone across the field. Will Bevell go in that direction when the bullets finally start flying? Who really knows.
You can line Jimmy Graham up anywhere you want. Doesn't matter.
His last two games here (with Drew Brees), he caught a combined 6 passes for 64 yards and 0 TDs.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
same stupid commentary from the peanut gallery and totally unoriginal pictures. half of those I believe we already posted in the offseason for fun. I wouldn't even be surprised if that's where they got them

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Lol reading her quotes I would feel the same way about LA if the Rams moved there. And honestly it's sad but true that if you walk around town and ask people about the rams you will be hard pressed to find a fan but every one is a cardinals (baseball) fan. Hell I hate baseball but imma cards fan

That's not the St Louis I live in. There's always been plenty of fans.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
That's not the St Louis I live in. There's always been plenty of fans.
Out of all the people I ever worked with in the last maybe 7yrs I have met 3 rams fans. When I go to the barbershop there are just a few fans. Any time I'm out and about which is 75 percent of the time and football comes up most people down the rams. Hell when I play madden online I have met 2 fans. If there is a game on at a bar of course there are more fans but just casually talking to people I have encountered few fans over the years. Even the fans I have ran across, we talk about the lack of st lousians being fans. But no matter where you go there are groves of cards fans. This is a baseball town I wish people like the rams like that. I wonder sometimes what it would feel like to be in a city like Pittsburgh or green bay (whatever city that's in or is that even a city?) Or Dallas where the love of their team is undeniably... just like the baseball cardinals. As a st lousian how many people have you talked to that don't like the rams and how many don't like the catdinals? I have never met a person who hates or downs the cardinals here... EVER!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This is a baseball town I wish people like the rams like that.

Was it a baseball town during the years of the GSOT? I don't live in St. Louis so I'm just asking out of curiosity.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Was it a baseball town during the years of the GSOT? I don't live in St. Louis so I'm just asking out of curiosity.
HELL YEA the cardinals here have always been beloved. I think you have to love here to understand the MAJOR difference of love the cards get. I mean I remember 2yrs ago it was October and I was going to a rams game. IT was a last minute thing and I needed some gear, a rams shirt atleast. I went to a grocery store they had cards gear but no rams... went to gas station same thing, went to a department store and yea the same thing. Then I went to another store and they had a few shirts but boat loads of cards stuff. Every since I could remember (4 or 5) even in the down years cards baseball was #1.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Fastcat you're shtick is getting on my nerves. Are you Red whatever the flip his/her name is?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I remember 2yrs ago it was October and I was going to a rams game. IT was a last minute thing and I needed some gear, a rams shirt atleast. I went to a grocery store they had cards gear but no rams... went to gas station same thing, went to a department store and yea the same thing. Then I went to another store and they had a few shirts but boat loads of cards stuff.
That's cuz they sell out of Rams gear in record time over there, yeah?

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Fastcat you're shtick is getting on my nerves. Are you Red whatever the flip his/her name is?
No I'm not lol but you ain't gotta read what I post do you? Skip over my post.... I'm just telling it how I see it here in stl. I'm the biggest rams fan ever. I have never met any fans as fanatic about this team until I got on this board. Is it wrong to tell the truth?

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I thought these anecdotal comments about cities and their fan bases weren't allowed. The Rams have never had attendance problems in their time here and had the Cardinals in the backseat during the GSOT. This bullshit about ST Louis is really getting old.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
No I'm not lol but you ain't gotta read what I post do you? Skip over my post.... I'm just telling it how I see it here in stl. I'm the biggest rams fan ever. I have never met any fans as fanatic about this team until I got on this board. Is it wrong to tell the truth?
i don't believe you. i think you're full of it and just looking to stir things up. that's not my experience though i rarely talk sports with random strangers. i know several rams fans and season tix holders where i work. during the gsot & cardiac cards eras fb tix were a hotter commodity than bb tix. you say one more word against the stl fanbase and i'll ask the mods to ban you.

RhodyRams

well hung member
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SportsBook Bookie
Can we get back to discussing what Seahawk fans are saying, and stop the he said .. he said bulshit

Thanks

Last edited:

fastcat

Pro Bowler
that's not my experience though i rarely talk sports with random strangers.
Well there you have it... if it's a lie you told it... you RARELY talk sports with random people. Look you guys can't knock my experience. And why would I stir the pot? Done with it after that above comment lol... but try talking to random people about the rams in stl and then come back and let me know the responses you get.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Well there you have it... if it's a lie you told it... you RARELY talk sports with random people. Look you guys can't knock my experience. And why would I stir the pot? Done with it after that above comment lol... but try talking to random people about the rams in stl and then come back and let me know the responses you get.

I talk to random people pulling in and out of here all night long here at work. Same responses tonight as the last 15 years. Tons of Ram fans here. Sorry about your theory.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And as for any of you wanting to have geography-based pissing contests on THIS board...
[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/Tombstone/skinsmke.mp3[/av]

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Well I guess I hang out in the wrong places (understandable). My experience are my facts. The reason Im even on this board is because I literally have 1 friend that's a rams fan and my brother. Idk how old you guys are but I'm assuming you are older than I am, ive been a rams guy by defualt because i support all my st. Louis teams but i have been a real fan... I mean when my blood turned blue... maybe 8 years ago. Back in 99 when the GSOT were rocking I was a kid. But I do remember EVERYONE talking about the rams. I remember the rams were the talk of the town... along with the cardinals, the blues, and Nelly (actually went to school with his step sister)... To go back even further in school it was 1 guy who was a die hard rams fan. He knew in 98 we just needed a qb and a rb but he was a Tony banks fan lol. Anyway when your winning everyone loves you and when your losing people jump ship. My intent was not to down anyone but to tell people that don't know, about St. Louis that RedAlice's experience talking to random people about the rams isn't far fetched in here. And this is a baseball... not saying there is no place for football but it's true anyone who lives here knows how deep the cardinal love is... remember when they needed a new stadium and threatened to move to east st. Louis (which is in Illinois)? Lol I can't recall anyone saying let them go I remember people saying we need them downtown that can't go over there!