What Seahawks Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You test Seahawks fans by asking them who Steve Largent is. If they don't know, they hopped on in the Russel Wilson era.
better yet, ask about Curt Warner..lol

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Next week really is going to be a tough game though. The Rams always are. For some reason, Fisher could call some ridiculously easily identifiable trick play ever single play and no one on the Hawks sideline is capable of seeing it coming. Some kind of hoodoo hex bidniss or something.
"And don't forget it!"

Witch doctor.gif

I don't know which Fan's are more 'Delusional' New England Fans or Seattle Fans!!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Oh how I hate the Seahags and their God awful fans!!! Our D-line will give them fits all day, the question will be will the secondary step up? Their secondary is weak right now so hopefully we can use that to our advantage. I'm sure hoping that the offense is better than what they showed in the preseason, I think the Rams have a good chance to beat the hags.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Oh, where's RedAlice's quotes? I wanna rip her fucking words apart.

ram007

Starter
Not to side track this thread, what do you guys think offensively and defensively the hawks plan will be on Sunday to counter the Rams?

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, where's RedAlice's quotes? I wanna rip her freaking words apart.

I post over there sometimes with her - she's a very knowledgeable fan; also very respectful. Not sure what you would have against her.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not to side track this thread, what do you guys think offensively and defensively the hawks plan will be on Sunday to counter the Rams?

Offense: quick slants to keep pressure off of RW, and then run the ball as much as possible.

Defense: This is the template for any team playing any opponent: lots of pressure on the QB, and shut down the running game.

ST's: beware of trickery from Fisher. Don't let Johnny Hekker get away with any completions.

This is all obvious and both teams pretty much know what to expect. The question is, who can execute their game plan the best with a minimum of penalties.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I post over there sometimes with her - she's a very knowledgeable fan; also very respectful. Not sure what you would have against her.

She's a fucking bitch who hates everything St. Louis and bashes us whenever she can. You know that she's banned over here, right?

She calls us a hick town, tries to divide the fanbases further, and is negative as shit. You wonder why I have a grudge against her? You wonder why she's been banned at damn near every Rams forum she's gone to and has to talk her shit over on a Seahags forum? I'll just post some of her quotes:

RedAlice said:
Why do you think I want my team out of a city who hates them so much?????

St. Louis fans are the WORST fans in the NFL. They absolutely suck.

I need one thing: an answer. Am I watching my beloved Rams in god-awful helll hole of the midwest for the rest of my life, or are they moving home where I can spend some serious money on season tickets??

No one knows and it's a circus.

My time, my money, my effort. My time spent in a city who seems to HATE the RAMS who I LOVE.

I am not a homer, I do love my team. I hate St. Louis with a massive fiery hatred. I love the Rams and them being in Los Angeles where they BELONG.

There is only one team whose fans hate me: Rams. My team has the weakest fan base right now. It will change when they move home.

If they don't move home, then I am forced to visit midwest hell hole forever. And I will, cuz I love my babies.

But, IF they come home: haha.

I just hate when I go to St. Louis and everyone one I talk to hates the Rams and loves that baseball team. Annoys me.

I have yet to see a good Rams board.

I really, really want to tear her apart verbally. Woman to woman.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
She's a freaking bitch who hates everything St. Louis and bashes us whenever she can. You know that she's banned over here, right?

She calls us a hick town, tries to divide the fanbases further, and is negative as crap. You wonder why I have a grudge against her? You wonder why she's been banned at damn near every Rams forum she's gone to and has to talk her crap over on a Seahags forum? I'll just post some of her quotes:

I really, really want to tear her apart verbally. Woman to woman.

1196.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
You test Seahawks fans by asking them who Steve Largent is. If they don't know, they hopped on in the Russel Wilson era.

Cuz Jim Zorn or Curt Warner would be too hard, amirite?

Edit: Seems like a bunch of you beat me to the same answer...LOL.