What 49ers fans are saying before and after the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
What whiner fans are saying?
3850f5cac7a90905118b33ca4c72fb935679d6b4b397815f06c0176557cb03c7.jpg

nighttrain

Legend
For the most part these guys sound like there on Crack! Straight off the boat from Fantasy Island!! I will enjoy this Beat-Down we give them like none before!
GO RAMS!! 34-9 and I have my money where my mouth is!! ( excuse me while I go check @flv 's Special bets! I may want to wager more!)
all in on Rams @DaveFan51, Rod $ remaining, 453
GO RAMS
train

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/189314-san-francisco-49ers-los-angeles-rams-2017-game/

GDT: SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2017 Game 3

Seahawks have the 12th man, we have 12 people in attendance.
unsure.gif

--------
No, it's literally just the one 49ers fan there making him the 12th man. The rest are Goffs family.
-------
I am so done with Hoyer, bench this scrub
------
WTF was that
------
This team is pathetic
-------
At least hoyer completed the pass guys! Let's stay positive
smiley.gif

--------
I barely sat down to watch the game and we're already losing. smh
-------
How do you not see a guy dressed as a mustard bottle?
-------
We're going to make the Rams look like a great team.

I'll just let that sink in.
--------
Could NFLN suck off the Rams anymore?
-------
Such BS... they are determined to make Goff a star to spike the League.
sick.gif

-------
why did the Ref sound excited to call that against the niners?
--------
So the Rams run Shanahan's offense better than we do just f**king great
--------
Ray Ray Sucks
--------
The problem is most on here were underestimating the Rams, and overestimating the home team.
------
I am beginning to think McVay is legit. The Rams' O is miles better than before.
--------
Well that's what happens when you have a team full of 23 year olds
-------
They should have made our color rush uniforms gold with a touch of red. Would match this nicely:

shakes-desserts-turnover-cherry-1024x557.jpg

-------
"Same ole sorry Niners"

- LA Lambs

unsure.gif

--------
We picked the wrong coach.
-------
Our defensive line is ELITE, shutting down this high octane Rams offense!!!!
--------
Rams might end up with the best O in the nfc west. No joke
--------
McVay's offense is killing us.
-------
Well Jared Goff is a hell of a lot more talented than Hoyer. He just had to get out from under a total s**t head coach. They also have one of the best DCs who's been doing it for about 4 billion years
------
2w4zg4h.gif

--------
Question is: Can we tank harder than the Jets?
--------
Seriously. People are delusional if they expected some sort of magical turnaround. That's why there's so much butt hurt in this thread, lol
--------
We have the stupidest fans in the NFL.
--------
Hoyer not nfl caliber.
-------
he's not even community college caliber.
--------
Shanahan has no balls or creativity
---------
WTF Hekker has some dumbass bionic leg
---------
Wow, rams are as inept as we are. Whew. Maybe we got a chance.
bigsmile.gif

---------
Hoyer has an exceptionally round head
----------
Goff is lucky our DB's can't track the football.
---------
Rams 400 first round picks coming together.
---------
Jared goff you can't stop him you can only hope to contain him
---------
1. Refs stole the game
2. Rams make a miracle tackle on Hyde.
---------

View: https://twitter.com/Rob_Lowder/status/911074459460579328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.49erswebzone.com%2Fforum%2Fniners%2F189314-san-francisco-49ers-los-angeles-rams-2017-game%2Fpage227%2F

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Seahawks have the 12th man, we have 12 people in attendance.
unsure.gif

--------
No, it's literally just the one 49ers fan there making him the 12th man. The rest are Goffs family.

This is hilarious!

UtahRam

Rookie
I always login to opposing fan's website and read the comments during the RAMS games. Every team's fans hate their coach, hate their QB, hate their draft, hate their owner...LOL We're probably the few group of team fans who are happy with their coach and their QB this year (at least we should be!).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My whiners fan brothers won't answer calls or texts today :sneaky:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My whiners fan brothers won't answer calls or texts today :sneaky:

What did you think of the Offensive PI Call? Was in a discussion with a 49er fan at work, but he's a descent guy when not drinking and he brought that up. I then brought up the call on Donald, which he agreed was a bad call, but the 49ers would of had a first down regardless of the Donald call, but with the call on the WR late in the game, it would have been 1 & 10 at the 40.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Man I was at the game yesterday sitting in the lower section and it was hot AF but I was still chanting and yelling for no reason. These new silicon valley corporate fans are worthless. Can't even stand up and cheer without anyone looking at you weird. They just want to sit down and stare at their phones while casually watching the game quietly.

Was mentioning this before wrt the Chargers and their micro stadium with exorbitant seat prices bringing in the yuppy golf clappers and phone watchers who don't know wtf they're doing at a football game.

If I'm an owner I'm selling tickets for cheap to get the rabble in the house. The blue collar MFers who know how to fan up need to be a significant portion of your crowd if you want a real home field advantage.

Now take a look at that vs the Rams and the coliseum, and you'll see that everything's aligned for them to have a real home field advantage once the crowd starts showing up. Which they're going to now IMO. By the end of the season the comparison between the Chargers' situation and that of the Rams is going to be laughable, and the Chargers' trained monkey Vinny is going to have a helluva time splainin that one on twitter.

bluecoconuts

Legend
What did you think of the Offensive PI Call? Was in a discussion with a 49er fan at work, but he's a descent guy when not drinking and he brought that up. I then brought up the call on Donald, which he agreed was a bad call, but the 49ers would of had a first down regardless of the Donald call, but with the call on the WR late in the game, it would have been 1 & 10 at the 40.

The refs missed the offsides (close/debatable) on the onside kick and the 49er player literally just ran and pushed the Rams out of the way, which caused the ball to bounce off the whiner helmet total interference (not even a debate, two hand shove on a Ram watching the football ready to catch it), he has to be able to make the catch, they shouldn't have had the ball in the first place, and that call doesn't work.

I think the refs called it so tight to make up for the fact it was supposed to be the Rams ball anyway, they earned the win, the 49ers almost got reffed a victory, the game ended how it should have, with the better team on top. We played better, our QB played better, we earned it.

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/189319-game-2017-los-angeles-rams-post-observations/

Game 3 2017: vs Los Angeles Rams (Post Game Observations)

flingcomp.gif

-----------
Rams have a legit shot at winning the division. They have first round talent everywhere that's been developing for a while and made a ton of smart FA signings and with the offensive scheme and talented QB, Seattle is probably freaking out.

This is NOT the same old sorry ass Rams.
---------
Can't tell what the pass defense was doing but Goff had a near flawless game. No pass rush, no resistance at all.
----------
Rams barely win and it's a slurpfest
---------
NFLN L.A. crew might as well do their Rams interviews at our 50 yard line.

Love the Russell Wilson commercial too.

Well done L.A.
--------
...and tons of untimely penalties...again.

And Ray-Ray gon' Ray-Ray
-------
Rams defense didn't look good at all vs the redskins. And the Rams offense has been solid so far this year
------
ray ray armstrong might be the worst player in the NFL. the 3rd and 11 dumpoff to gurley for a first down was terrible. and then on the last play of the game ray ray literally gets thrown to the ground by the tight end. armstead falls down at end and basically creates a wall..
-------
Ray Ray played like a dude named Ray Ray...
---------
Screen_Shot_2017_09_21_at_9_02_38_PM.png

---------
And sadly I think we had 3 pressures all game too.

Their OL is on par with Carolina. And our DL could do NOTHING.
--------
I really like the offensive personnel the Rams have. I'd trade with them right now. Disclaimer:I was a Jared Goff guy
-------
In fairness to the rams offense Goff was masterful. Even when we got him off his spot he still managed some pretty difficult completions. His deep balls were on point as well. He hit some pretty tight windows.
--------

View: https://twitter.com/PFF_NateJahnke/status/911081300840218626?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.49erswebzone.com%2Fforum%2Fniners%2F189319-game-2017-los-angeles-rams-post-observations%2Fpage7%2F

---------
sf_opi.0.gif

There are only 5 possibilities...

1) They were paid off
2) They had money on the game
3) They are Rams fans
4) They can't f**king see
5) They suck beyond all recognition

I'm open to other suggestions though...
--------
I hate Jeff Tripplet.
--------
Me too, not as much as I hate Jerome Booger, but he's up there.
------
What cost us the game was giving up 41 points to the Rams.
---------
The Rams made many, many mistakes tonight so do not dare to tell me that they deserved to win this game!
--------
What's puzzling is the defense...granted, the Rams' OL is far superior to Seattle's, but still, our guys got pushed around pretty good. LA's defensive front is serious. Continued lack of a pass rush is definitely troubling...Goff had loads of time to throw and he made some beauties. Based on what I've seen from the Rams so far, they just may emerge as the favorite to win the NFC West.
--------
Scoring 39 against a Wade Phillips' led defense is pretty impressive though, you have to admit.
--------
Post game observation is simple - The Rams have 4 x high 1st rounders followed by 5 x 2nd rounders on their offense. Their front office has done an exceptional job in getting their offense going, be it with drafting, free agency or even trading.

The only thing that held them back was Jeff Fisher who was a complete loser of a head coach. In contrast, obviously McVay has done an outstanding job so far. For starters, he has turned Goff into a stud like the No.1 overall pick that he is plus at the same time getting the run game going for Todd Gurley.

My guess? I think they can win the division. I can see them as a unit getting better and better. The D has always been good, but with the offense playing lights out, I can see them going to the playoffs. They just need more reps in consolidating that chemistry as well as getting to know the new system better.
-------
Goff has looked good all season, and looked good in preseason too.

Not this good obviously, but totally different player compared to last year.
--------
Yeah, doesn't have a potato of a coach now. McVay knows offense and QBs
-------
The Rams on offense are the kind of team that is going to be a big problem for us, elite speed, oozing talent at skill positions, really solid line with a creative scheme. Those are the kind of things that are tough for young teams to deal with.

People have to get out of the mindset that we just faced the same old Rams last night. That team is like us when Harb came in, that talent is pouring out the seems...they just needed somebody competent to take charge.
--------
That last play, how did we not double team Donald? Guy was destroying us all night. At least make sure he doesn't beat us on that last play.
-------
Really impressed with McVay--I think he showed a lot more innovation with his play calling than Shanahan showed, unfortunately for us. Our defense is reminding me of the Rams from before--loaded at D Line but never quite showing it.
--------
McVay is good, but he has a s**tload more to work with than Kyle at the moment.
--------
McVay walked into a far better situation. Mostly what he is showing is what a s**t coach Fisher was.
--------
I wish we had hired McVay. He looks like a real good coach.
-------
One guy walked into a job with good talent throughout the roster which had been poorly coached and managed.

Another guy essentially walked into a job with expansion level talent and is rebuilding on the fly. It will take time.
-------
Btw when the f**k did Gurley get good again?
------
The same time Goff got good for the first time: as soon and Jeff Fishhead got kicked to the curb
------
Yup, they gave Woods a 5 year $34 million dollar contract and traded their 2nd round pick for Watkins. It's not like they went out and gave cheap one year deals to Aldrick Robinson and Marquise Goodwin.

Not to mention going out and getting John Sullivan and Andrew Whitworth, Sullivan was cheap but I thought the 49ers should've picked him up, Whitworth was a pretty penny at 3 years $33 million, wow.

Rams went out and spent some money and it showed, biggest contract the 49ers gave was to Garcon but went the cheap route at the QB position. Either way, it isn't the same Rams as last year.
-------
The Rams were more aggressive and may win the West because of it. Props to them.
---------
Even the NATIONAL sports media is saying how the 9ers got robbed of a CHANCE to win. Also they're going ON AAND ON about how the Rams have "arrived"
-------
Damn...people need to settle the f**k down! The Rams are a MUCH better team than last year. They have WAY more talent than the current 49ers.
--------
The Rams go to Dallas and then home for Seattle. The one good thing they did under Fisher was play the 'Hawks as well as anybody in the league. Their O vs. Seattle's D could be very entertaining. If they're for real, they'll win that one and go to 3-2.
------
With the new coaches it looks like the Rams are headed in a much better direction. For those who are upset that we didn't spend money in free agency like the Rams, it is probably worth remembering that winning the division doesn't really mean squat, particularly if it hurts your chances at winning a Superbowl the next year.

The Rams have a lot of talent by virtue of drafting high for many years, and with their cap space they are in a position to peak over the next few years so it makes sense to ramp up spending now. We have a less talented team with a few key pieces missing that will take time to find and develop.

Our peak is out there a bit further than the Rams so it makes sense for us to keep the powder dry for now.
---------
The Rams got "comfortable". They were controlling the game the whole night. That and the turnovers I mentioned, coupled with the onside kick, let the Niners stick around.

And I don't know what you saw from Seattle but I saw a really bad team. They'll win the division; NFC West is the worst in the league. And yes, they'll probably get to 10 wins, but that doesn't mean that they're a good team.

They're notorious for turning it on late in the season anyhow so regardless of where they net out, we lost to them when they played very poorly.
-------
The additions they Rams made on offense are substantial. Whitworth and Sullivan on the OL were huge. Getting Watkins to go along with Woods and Austin with the draft of Everett was also a big improvement. The biggest improvement, however, was getting McVay instead of Fisher. The pieces are beginning to fit.

Of course having Donald ain't bad either...
wink.gif

-------
If Goff and Gurley are truly a formidable tandem capable of performing like last night, and Watkins finds his game in LA, that's going to make things much harder in the division. LAR have a bunch of good pieces in place and McVay just might be the guy to unlock their potential. I'm scared of how good that offense might become. At least SEA and ARI look to be on the downtick.
-------
On the final 49er drive after the onside recovery, there was a screen to Hyde dialed up. The telecast mentioned how Barron saved a huge gain had Hyde gotten past him. The 49ers caught the Rams in a blitz, exactly when you want to call a screen pass. Trent Brown blocks his man into Fusco, preventing Fusco from getting out to the edge to lead block for Hyde. And that's what allowed Barron to make the tackle for no gain.

9-22-2017_11-28-04_AMscreen_zpssijcqrxh.gif

The two collide. I don't know what Brown is taught to do, but he should know that Fusco is trying to get to the edge.

badscreen_zpssgutus6m.png

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The only thing that held them back was Jeff Fisher who was a complete loser of a head coach. In contrast, obviously McVay has done an outstanding job so far. For starters, he has turned Goff into a stud like the No.1 overall pick that he is plus at the same time getting the run game going for Todd Gurley.

My guess? I think they can win the division. I can see them as a unit getting better and better. The D has always been good, but with the offense playing lights out, I can see them going to the playoffs. They just need more reps in consolidating that chemistry as well as getting to know the new system better.
Whoever said that needs to make a ROD account asap...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pi looked touchy, when you slow it down you can see the WRs arm coming back to his body as he breaks. He pushed off but it looks like a touchy call. There were several of those though and usually are. Imo the never should have had the ball there. Dakoda Watson grabbed Johnson by the neck, who was trying to field the onside kick, and choke slammed him like he worked for Vince McMahan. At the least it's an illegal hand to the head. It should have been a personal foul.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pi looked touchy, when you slow it down you can see the WRs arm coming back to his body as he breaks. He pushed off but it looks like a touchy call. There were several of those though and usually are. Imo the never should have had the ball there. Dakoda Watson grabbed Johnson by the neck, who was trying to field the onside kick, and choke slammed him like he worked for Vince McMahan. At the least it's an illegal hand to the head. It should have been a personal foul.
Exactly my thoughts. You could see the WR extend the arm at the exact time he was making his cut. Technically PI but rarely called when it is done that well. But that hand to the throat was way too obvious. Even the announcers brought it up but didn't know if that was a penalty. Huh?