What 49ers fans are saying before and after the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Limey

Rookie
Hard to see the arm from the WR on the PI call, but the angle doesn't help. Look at the direction of NRC's running, though. He is heading towards the sideline before he reaches the WR, then he's heading towards the goal line. Takes him a few steps to recover and head back towards the sideline. Easy to imagine (rightly or wrongly) that it's a shove from the WR that causes the change in direction of NRC.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
@den-the-coach it was legit IMO, he shoved him with his forearm I think. Watch how he lurches back just as the W@R is breaking. He got shoved.

That's what I thought too Les, you could not see it from the opposite side and Robey-Coleman popped right up after the tackle with the call.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/189314-san-francisco-49ers-los-angeles-rams-2017-game/

GDT: SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2017 Game 3

Seahawks have the 12th man, we have 12 people in attendance.
unsure.gif

--------
No, it's literally just the one 49ers fan there making him the 12th man. The rest are Goffs family.
-------
I am so done with Hoyer, bench this scrub
------
WTF was that
------
This team is pathetic
-------
At least hoyer completed the pass guys! Let's stay positive
smiley.gif

--------
I barely sat down to watch the game and we're already losing. smh
-------
How do you not see a guy dressed as a mustard bottle?
-------
We're going to make the Rams look like a great team.

I'll just let that sink in.
--------
Could NFLN suck off the Rams anymore?
-------
Such BS... they are determined to make Goff a star to spike the League.
sick.gif

-------
why did the Ref sound excited to call that against the niners?
--------
So the Rams run Shanahan's offense better than we do just f**king great
--------
Ray Ray Sucks
--------
The problem is most on here were underestimating the Rams, and overestimating the home team.
------
I am beginning to think McVay is legit. The Rams' O is miles better than before.
--------
Well that's what happens when you have a team full of 23 year olds
-------
They should have made our color rush uniforms gold with a touch of red. Would match this nicely:

shakes-desserts-turnover-cherry-1024x557.jpg

-------
"Same ole sorry Niners"

- LA Lambs

unsure.gif

--------
We picked the wrong coach.
-------
Our defensive line is ELITE, shutting down this high octane Rams offense!!!!
--------
Rams might end up with the best O in the nfc west. No joke
--------
McVay's offense is killing us.
-------
Well Jared Goff is a hell of a lot more talented than Hoyer. He just had to get out from under a total s**t head coach. They also have one of the best DCs who's been doing it for about 4 billion years
------
2w4zg4h.gif

--------
Question is: Can we tank harder than the Jets?
--------
Seriously. People are delusional if they expected some sort of magical turnaround. That's why there's so much butt hurt in this thread, lol
--------
We have the stupidest fans in the NFL.
--------
Hoyer not nfl caliber.
-------
he's not even community college caliber.
--------
Shanahan has no balls or creativity
---------
WTF Hekker has some dumbass bionic leg
---------
Wow, rams are as inept as we are. Whew. Maybe we got a chance.
bigsmile.gif

---------
Hoyer has an exceptionally round head
----------
Goff is lucky our DB's can't track the football.
---------
Rams 400 first round picks coming together.
---------
Jared goff you can't stop him you can only hope to contain him
---------
1. Refs stole the game
2. Rams make a miracle tackle on Hyde.
---------

View: https://twitter.com/Rob_Lowder/status/911074459460579328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.49erswebzone.com%2Fforum%2Fniners%2F189314-san-francisco-49ers-los-angeles-rams-2017-game%2Fpage227%2F

9ers praising the Rams ? That must hurt them so bad

PARAM

Hall of Fame
"The Rams made many, many mistakes tonight so do not dare to tell me that they deserved to win this game!"

In a game like that game last night, the team with the most points deserved to win no matter what. No matter how many penalties (or bad calls) happened. No matter how many 'lucky tackles' occurred. No matter how many dropped passes there were. If your team dropped passes they deserved to lose. If you team made a "lucky tackle" or two, they deserved to win. That my fellow fans was game Rams teams of recent past years find a way to lose. And then the shoe is on the other foot.

I am so amped over the offense.....Goff, Watkins, Gurley, Woods, Kupp and Co. I am waiting for the defense to gel as they have the talent and the coaching, they simply need to implement the damn thing 100%.

I don't want to hear about 'undersized' inside linebackers. They can move and tackle (wasn't it Barron who made the "lucky tackle"?). If anything that defense played extremely short handed last night without Webster, missing Joyner for a lot of the game and Brockers on one leg. Give em a little time and while they're developing a persona, the offense will cover for them. And the irony of that statement, given our recent history, is shocking.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I spoke to a co-worker, diehard Whiner fan, who was at the game and said he had a perfect view of the OPI play. He said that while he absolutely hated the call, it was the correct call.

I asked him about the Donald RTP call. He said he loved that call but thought the call was incorrect. He said it was a clean, albeit brutal, hit. Said he was surprised Hoyer got up and wished Donald was still holding out.;)