Wentz-what a laugh that some consider him superior to Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackStraw

Rookie
I would take current day Keenum over current day Wentz.

If Wentz was my quarterback I would be fine with that, probably excited.

Of Goff's 6 INTs MAYBE 2 of them were actual garbage throws. Btw, he passes the ball a lot.

I'm not sure there's a better QB on third and medium that JG16. So much fun when your team converts on third down.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
FIFY. I am of the very strong belief that there is no such thing as QB wins and losses. :cheers:
that's right....but that's what they go by....sorta like pitchers....and goalies...and no matter what, when the Lakers lost championships...they blamed Kobe.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
My comment was more a joke because you sound like everyone I've ever spoken to that had a different political opinion than the rest of their friends and were afraid to say how they really felt to avoid the inevitable crap storm that would come.

So the post reads less like a neutral observer and more like someone who wants Wentz to do good (which obviously means a greater chance of victory for the Eagles) and more important someone who wants Wentz to outplay Goff (setting yourself up with the "They're both still competing against each other" bit) in order to justify your viewpoints. Obviously you can't say that otherwise there'd be major backlash, so while the post is intended to be read as a neutral observer, it doesn't really.
Nope....I'd like Goff to outplay Wentz, which should mean the Rams win....I don't know if he'll do it....Just like I wanted the Rams to beat Joe Montana...stop Rice....stop Taylor....stop that damn Roger Craig....no matter how loud I yelled...whatever I thought or felt didn't really effect the outcome of a game. Same as now.

I don't need to justify my viewpoints....the beauty of competition is....they get to compete...b4 a national audience...and people will see.
I'm not sure there's a better QB on third and medium that JG16. So much fun when your team converts on third down.
If he was as efficient in the red zone, I wouldn't be on here saying half of what I say. Success on 3rd downs shows it can be done....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nope....I'd like Goff to outplay Wentz, which should mean the Rams win....I don't know if he'll do it....Just like I wanted the Rams to beat Joe Montana...stop Rice....stop Taylor....stop that damn Roger Craig.....
What you talkin' about, Willis? Joe was my biatch!
~Jim Everret

Scirca

Rookie
Nope....I'd like Goff to outplay Wentz, which should mean the Rams win....I don't know if he'll do it....Just like I wanted the Rams to beat Joe Montana...stop Rice....stop Taylor....stop that damn Roger Craig....no matter how loud I yelled...whatever I thought or felt didn't really effect the outcome of a game. Same as now.

I don't need to justify my viewpoints....the beauty of competition is....they get to compete...b4 a national audience...and people will see.
If he was as efficient in the red zone, I wouldn't be on here saying half of what I say. Success on 3rd downs shows it can be done....

I blame Sean McVay and Shane Walderon, one of those two is doing a horrible job with the redzone play-calling/ designing. Not a bad job, but a horrible job. We left 21 points against the Cardinals. That is unforgivable.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I blame Sean McVay
Best thing that ever happened to this team since Dick Vermeil....seriously. Don't know why you have this "thing" against McVay and his plays. Coaches coach, players play.....and make plays.

Tano

Legend
I gave different opinion because I don't think it is horrible.

It's not good but it's not horrible either.

Somewhere in between.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I blame Sean McVay and Shane Walderon, one of those two is doing a horrible job with the redzone play-calling/ designing. Not a bad job, but a horrible job. We left 21 points against the Cardinals. That is unforgivable.
Well, I'm sure that Rob Boras could be had....

Coming to a Rams board and arguing for a non-Rams player and you're calling other posts defensive? Now that's funny.

I get the feeling you're on a stalker list somewhere. Maybe more than one.
Oh so now if your a fan of the team that is set to play the Rams and you visit this board you are a stalker? LOL that's rich.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Are you going to watch the game in your Wentz pajamas LOL.
you been peaking through my windows Les?
thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx
o_O:mustache:

Scirca

Rookie
Best thing that ever happened to this team since Dick Vermeil....seriously. Don't know why you have this "thing" against McVay and his plays. Coaches coach, players play.....and make plays.

This is a Super-Bowl Caliber team, with legit talent, I refuse to settle for anything less than that. Settling for field goals is game-losing kind of football. His achillies heal has always been his redzone execution, he used have a problem with just throwing fades everytime with the redskins.

Scirca

Rookie
Totally agree....you think a OC like McVay wants to settle for FGs?

Nope, and he shouldn't be if we wants to win come the playoffs. His redzone play-calling is atrocious. Why are we running a zone read with Jared when there is less than 10 seconds on the clock.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh so now if your a fan of the team that is set to play the Rams and you visit this board you are a stalker? LOL that's rich.

No. If you're a fan of a team only because they drafted a certain player, and peruse boards of opposing teams looking for slights against said player, and engage said fans in endless debate to debunk slights against him, you're a stalker.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 new Wentz vs Goff threads today already. Yippee!!!!
I keep seeing this name... Wentz...

He must be on the Rams, because this is a Rams board.

But I cannot, for the life of me, find his name on the roster.

Can anyone please tell me what position he plays? Maybe he's a coach? If so, what position does he coach?

I am so confused as to how this name keeps coming up on our board but I can't seem to get more info on his Rams career.

Someone, please help?

Thanks!!

bluecoconuts

Legend

Can anyone please tell me what position he plays? Maybe he's a coach? If so, what position does he coach?

I am so confused as to how this name keeps coming up on our board but I can't seem to get more info on his Rams career.

Someone, please help?

Thanks!!

QB2

JackStraw

Rookie

Someone, please help?

Thanks!!
It's the same reason we talked about Tommy Savage