Wentz-what a laugh that some consider him superior to Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
You sound like someone who is afraid to say who they're voting for.
In the late 70's.....I saw the Rams pummel several teams year after year....I always pitied the Saints, Cards, and even the 9ers....the Rams defense took no prisoners....It got kinda....sad. Later, I remember the rise of Joe Montana....Roger Craig...I kept thinking we should BEAT them....Walsh must be lucky....yada, yada, yada....I finally had to admit to myself, those guys have a pretty good team...Craig really is a weapon...Joe was indeed special...I never used to give the opponent credit....it came from a belief as a player and later a coach....which was, WE must not be doing something right. From this I learned....gotta give a man his due...if they are good, they are GOOD. Made it easier to accept that the skinny guy at the combine could later turn into Tom Brady...dude is just good. Still don't know how he beat us in 2001/2002, but whatever.

I'm always a Rams fan....always...rooted for the Raiders at one time...but still a Rams fan....if someone....or some-team is good, I'll say it. No sweat off my back.

I expect to win all home games....our team is good.

Which QB has to have his coach call in the audibles through his headset and which makes the calls himself on the field?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I believe Chancellor and Sherm aren't the same players they were a couple years ago. In fact, I believe most secondaries are driven by their front 4....or pass rush.

Are you going to watch the game in your Wentz pajamas LOL.

Kidding with ya!!!

Which QB has to have his coach call in the audibles through his headset and which makes the calls himself on the field?

That would be an awesome post if it wasn't total bullshit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Complete garbage. Which QB calls the oline adjustments pre snap and which one lets the center do it? Answer Goff calls them.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame

Both have their coaches talk to them on the field.

Which QB leads the league in fumbles the last 2 seasons and which can actually hold onto the ball? :fuelfire:

LOL at all the defensive posts. Carson did all this in college and still does it at the line. Goff is clueless without the helmet coaching.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
LOL at all the defensive posts. Carson did all this in college and still does it at the line. Goff is clueless without the helmet coaching.

Did he fumble all the time in college too? Maybe his helmet coach should tell him to hold onto the ball:rolllaugh:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe you should attempt to implicate Goff with the Russians while you're at it

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think a bunch have underestimated the Seahawks ability to replace players. While Earl Thomas still has a unique skillset that is hard to replicate...and replace. I believe Chancellor and Sherm aren't the same players they were a couple years ago. In fact, I believe most secondaries are driven by their front 4....or pass rush. I also think several of the Seahawks db's that are new, are talented and have improved throughout the season. I especially like Shaquile Richardson....or whatever his name is...#26. Seattle still has one of the best front 7's in the game (Frank Clark is definitely an upgrade, I picked him in a ROD mock draft a few years back for Green Bay)....and their defense is still formidable. Especially at home.

Yeah the reports on the demise of the Seahawks defense have been premature. They're playing great ball right now, and this last game was the best they have looked all season so as usual they are a Pete Carroll team peaking at the end of the year (check his December record holy cow).

But that said, I am eagerly awaiting our next game in Seattle to see whether our offense can start to pick their coverages apart. In that game if we don't have Woods back we're effed IMO. But if we do have him back there is a chance McVay rebounds from that first one in which Pete outcoached him a bit.

Either way it's going to be not only the deciding game for who wins the division, but one of those season-defining games period for our young QB and team at large. Do they have the cajones to get through this Eagles matchup and then go into Seattle and get a big win to take the division? We're gonna find out.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Coming to a Rams board and arguing for a non-Rams player and you're calling other posts defensive? Now that's funny.

I get the feeling you're on a stalker list somewhere. Maybe more than one.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only uninformed thing is that post. I watched SNF and your center calling the protections we all did.

Last edited:

Scirca

Rookie

Do you understand how much of a liability that would make Goff if all he was doing was repeating what McVay was telling him? Jared Goff works with Greg Olson for hundreds of hours every week, don't you think that is why he is Peyton Manning like at the line. He is the number #1 pick in the 2016 draft, don't you ever forget that. P.S He passed by Wentz after that Vikings game. Wentz would have shit himself if he had played the Vikings @home.

bluecoconuts

Legend

Neither. Raise your hand if you heard McVay giving Goff audibles through his head set.

Anyone who's hand is raised, go ahead and use it to slap yourself.

In the late 70's.....I saw the Rams pummel several teams year after year....I always pitied the Saints, Cards, and even the 9ers....the Rams defense took no prisoners....It got kinda....sad. Later, I remember the rise of Joe Montana....Roger Craig...I kept thinking we should BEAT them....Walsh must be lucky....yada, yada, yada....I finally had to admit to myself, those guys have a pretty good team...Craig really is a weapon...Joe was indeed special...I never used to give the opponent credit....it came from a belief as a player and later a coach....which was, WE must not be doing something right. From this I learned....gotta give a man his due...if they are good, they are GOOD. Made it easier to accept that the skinny guy at the combine could later turn into Tom Brady...dude is just good. Still don't know how he beat us in 2001/2002, but whatever.

I'm always a Rams fan....always...rooted for the Raiders at one time...but still a Rams fan....if someone....or some-team is good, I'll say it. No sweat off my back.

I expect to win all home games....our team is good.

I'm not saying you can't give a man his due, by all means. I give Wentz his due all the time. I'll tell people straight up I like a lot of what Wentz does. There are things about Goff's game I don't like still. He's not perfect, neither is Wentz. Some people act like there's a gap as wide as the Grand Canyon. I'm saying that the gap is more like a single lane dirt road... That started out as the grand canyon. Because Goff closed that gap and he closed it fast.

My comment was more a joke because you sound like everyone I've ever spoken to that had a different political opinion than the rest of their friends and were afraid to say how they really felt to avoid the inevitable shit storm that would come.

So the post reads less like a neutral observer and more like someone who wants Wentz to do good (which obviously means a greater chance of victory for the Eagles) and more important someone who wants Wentz to outplay Goff (setting yourself up with the "They're both still competing against each other" bit) in order to justify your viewpoints. Obviously you can't say that otherwise there'd be major backlash, so while the post is intended to be read as a neutral observer, it doesn't really.

That's all. Keep on keepin on.

Last edited: