Watkins 40 Time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
4.43 "official" 40 for Watkins

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds about right. Just doesn't seem quite as fast nor runs quite as effortlessly as Tavon.

Still, he can blaze. Similar speed to Givens and Torrey Smith of the Ravens.

jap

Legend
Still, he can blaze. Similar speed to Givens and Torrey Smith of the Ravens.

Oh, I'm not knocking his wheels as much as I'm praising Tavon. Mr. Excitement just seems like he's toying with the defenders with his speed & quickness so many times, like he always has an extra gear or two that's he is holding in check.

iced

Oh, I'm not knocking his wheels as much as I'm praising Tavon. Mr. Excitement just seems like he's toying with the defenders with his speed & quickness so many times, like he always has an extra gear or two that's he is holding in check.

Tavon's got feet and agility that I haven't seen since Sanders...

A55VA6

Legend

Just annoyed with the arguments over WR and OL. I think we need to keep both discussions to their own topics. It's like we can't even bring up Sammy Watkins without someone freaking out about drafting an OL instead. lol

jap

Legend
Tavon's got feet and agility that I haven't seen since Sanders...

It's very, very rare to have elite speed and elite quickness (as in change of direction skills). Barry Sanders and Gale Sayers are some of those very few. Tavon is right there with them.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yea. That was a tad bit surprising as he's an explosive guy.

Or IS he? :p

My concern is that he seemed to be a little distracted. He talks about what he wants to do but I'm just not sure he's done it. If we are taking a receiver with our first pick and that pick is in the top five, I'm wanting a freak. I'm not feeling freaky.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just annoyed with the arguments over WR and OL. I think we need to keep both discussions to their own topics. It's like we can't even bring up Sammy Watkins without someone freaking out about drafting an OL instead. lol
I know - but the same has been done on all the OL threads. It wasn't like he pulled a ZN and wrote a couple paragraphs on it. Anyway, I was just jabbing you a bit.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Or IS he? :p

My concern is that he seemed to be a little distracted. He talks about what he wants to do but I'm just not sure he's done it. If we are taking a receiver with our first pick and that pick is in the top five, I'm wanting a freak. I'm not feeling freaky.

Mike Evans seems more like a freak to me. 37" VJ and 4.53/40 @ 6'5" 231 lbs. and 35 1/8" Arms??:whistle: