Watkins 40 Time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
If Watkins ran a offical 4.3 anything then he's in the running.
He plays like a 4.5 guy so he's doable .

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol. I did well today on bets. Lost on Bortles but won on Watkins, Manziel and Lee. Wagered 30,000 ROD dollars on Manziel running slower than a 4.45. :D

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Ehh, I'd say Watkins plays like a 4.3 guy. He plays very fast.
I take a little time off for pads and grass when it comes to WR's and DB's. Better coaching and conditioning that comes with the NFL he can get closer to his track time.

iced

I take a little time off for pads and grass when it comes to WR's and DB's. Better coaching and conditioning that comes with the NFL he can get closer to his track time.

i thought about being bold and just betting anyone that Watkins would* run sub 4.35

Not sure how i'd do on that lol

Last edited:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Dang he's smooth on his catches. He's got baby soft hands, ranges... and just gotta hit on the fluidity again.

1A Watkins
1B Robinson
2 Clowney

iced

Dang he's smooth on his catches. He's got baby soft hands, ranges... and just gotta hit on the fluidity again.

1A Watkins
1B Robinson
2 Clowney

Watkins just looks so natural compared to a lot of these guys... people talk about an IT factor for Qb's - this guy has it for receiver

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Drop...

Tavon Reese, Ace Sandera, and Marqueess Lee looked really solid in that drill. Sammy didn't outshine those guys. He really was on cruze control which doesn't help at all, IMO.

Who was it who told me he had "drop issues" when I was hammering on Robinson a little while back?

I wanna say jjab or 1 other guy...

(Not hammering on him, he's human. Just trying to see all angles.)