Watkins 40 Time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
He can be as fast as he likes; he won't be getting the ball if Bradford's flat on his back.

jjab360

Legend
Very, very good time for his size. He was flying , great initial burst.

RFIP

And that was after a false start, which should make him fit right in with the Rams!

Now that that's out of the way I bet he challenges 4.30 on his second attempt.

Grab your pop corn folks!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
My only remaining question is his "cutability" lol. How fluently can he cut a 90 degree angle at full speed and stop on a dime.

Bailey can cut on a time, Tavon too.

Where I stand currently...

Top three OT's stock have all shot up after flashing excellent athleticism. Robinson looked the most impressive, but I really liked Mathews too.

Sammy ran like I expected so he's right when I thought he'd be right now.

Clowney's stock has slightly fallen after I read he gave a "phony" interview on the radio. I just don't know if he's for real. That's like an orange flag for me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eh...it was one route. Looked like a slip. He looked awesome in the gauntlet. I was impressed with his hands.

Footwork got screwy. Tried to plant on the outside foot instead of the inside foot.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just to clarify, i'm not a fan of M.Evans projecting well as a pro. I don't think he attacks the ball at all from what i've watched. He looks like he relies on his size to effortlessly get position. It won't be that easy in the NFL. Good hands though.

A55VA6

Legend
Just to clarify, i'm not a fan of M.Evans projecting well as a pro. I don't think he attacks the ball at all from what i've watched. He looks like he relies on his size to effortlessly get position. It won't be that easy in the NFL. Good hands though.
Yeah, I feel like he'll be a decent player but I don't see him as the type of star that I can see Watkins being.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

:eek: :confused: