Vent Thread: Redskins@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Turned on FOX to watch The Orville and the stupid Cowboys are still playing

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Couple things I wanna see is more Ebukam. I dunno where to play him but I want him on the field more. Also wanna see a few more long balls to Sammy Watkins. Loosen up the defense a little more so they won't be able to sit on the underneath routes as much.

I'd love to see him at ILB, but my concern there is if he's capable of doing it mentally since he's a rookie who has learned the OLB position in this defense. I thought he was great today.

Kevin61

UDFA
Name
Kevin
Oh well so you either have a crystal ball or you're a genius football mind so superior apparently over the professional coaches that do this for a living!?
Why didn't you inform everyone of this last week!? You heard it hear, no need to watch anymore games!!
This is a joke, this is exactly why people don't come on these fans sites!
I recommend backing a team that's worthy of your attention!
Lastly, easy schedule??!

Go Rams!
Get a life, I have a right to my opinion and I don't need your crap. I've been a Rams fan probably longer than you've been alive. I say what I think, maybe you prefer just cheerleading.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Sure, there were a lot of redskins fans not gonna lie but to those of us who went to the game it is spiteful to think the redskins had a 'home' game especially if you call yourself a Rams fan.

After following this team for about two decades, I don't need to justify my fandom to anyone. The stands were very red either because of empty seats, or the seats were taken up by redskin fans. I am sorry this is an upsetting notion.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
The stadium looked pretty packed, LA was being fashionably late it seems. Also I think the red he was seeing might have been the random empty seats as they're mostly red seats there aren't they?
Yes they are. The stadium got LOUD, especially in the 4th quarter. Unfortunately the redskins scored to shut us up. (n)

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My thoughts:
  • Goff - Good game until that final throw. Can't be making a rookie mistake like that. Learn from it, and don't do it again.
  • OL - Good game today.
  • Gurley - Great game except for the fumbling.
  • Kupp and Watkins - Both played well imo
  • Everett - Incredible game today
  • Woods - Get your head out of your ass
  • Booger and his crew - You suck
  • Front-7 - You got manhandled; you better redeem yourself against SF on Thursday
  • Secondary - Solid play
  • Trumaine Johnson - Stay freaking healthy. You need to be available for this team when we need you. You weren't there, and it cost us the 7 that won the game. I'm not extending you if you miss a bunch of time this year.
  • McVay - Protect your timeouts better
  • Hekker - You da man
  • Overall - The loss sucks, but we adjusted, played well in the second half, and nearly came out of this game with the win. Losses happen. The Redskins are a pretty good squad. Let's go get the W on Thursday. Seattle, Arizona, and SF all look very beatable.
Excellent analysis, sums it up very well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Get a life, I have a right to my opinion and I don't need your crap. I've been a Rams fan probably longer than you've been alive. I say what I think, maybe you prefer just cheerleading.

Yea, that would be great. It would definitely be preferable to whining. :LOL:

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
After following this team for about two decades, I don't need to justify my fandom to anyone. The stands were very red either because of empty seats, or the seats were taken up by redskin fans. I am sorry this is an upsetting notion.
And it is upsetting you are an eternal pessimist. I mean I understand why and I don't blame you but it's just not how I see a fan of football and the Rams to act like. I mean how do you even enjoy the sport if you can't root for your team?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
There's still some issues of the past, I guess it's not all on Fisher. Penalties and running/throwing routes short of the sticks on 3rd down.

Ramshack5

UDFA
The defense played poorly, but I thought Goff and Gurley did a nice job running the offense. I'd like to see Wade blitz a little bit more played a little loose in coverage and we didn't get any pressure on KC. Aaron Donlad got held all day long but he wasn't very effective against the run either; Oh well onto Thursday night football.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am sorry to do this to Son-of-Bum, but most of this loss is on him. I heard it from his own mouth that we had as much talent as any of his past Top 5 Defense teams elsewhere. If that's true, and the players are dedicated (seems that they are), I have to lay this to coaching. Barron is light in the shoes in playing the position he's in, but then Bum examined him and found him worthy. Barwin and Quinn are starting because of what he saw in them. Time to change shyte if things aint right. Karlos Hyde is coming, and we better by God not lose to them

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's still some issues of the past, I guess it's not all on Fisher. Penalties and running/throwing routes short of the sticks on 3rd down.

Every team runs and throws routes short of the sticks on 3rd down. The difference now is that ALL our routes aren't short of the sticks on 3rd down.

Kevin61

UDFA
Name
Kevin
I agree with your thoughts. One of the reasons I don't like coming around here is that several posters have taken it upon themselves to enforce compulsory positively. The threat of you won't be around here long is always being thrown about. Soviet style happy talk isn't too interesting after a while.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
My brother in law is from SD and is a huge Chargers fan.
He says it every week....never boring. They are never boring.

Phillip Rivers has a lot to do with that.

Oh well. At least all the redskins fans who came out got to watch their team win at home.Oh wait

My son, who is a Skins fans, :puke: was at the game. He got the tickets from one of our members, the ever generous @RedRam , who is also my brother. Anyway he called me right after the game. He said the section he was in was a sea of Skins jerseys. :mrburns:

JRobinson

MiLB
Like a few other posters have said, I'm personally frustrated because it was a winnable game. I really like that we made adjustments at halftime for the second straight week; a very big positive for me. The D obviously got gashed big time for long runs, but that was the Redskins game plan all along, run the ball. Pass defense was pretty good and we pressured Cousins quite a bit actually. I see improvements with this team, and IMO we are still a couple pieces away from going to the playoffs, so I'm really not sweating loses as long as we are competing. However, it's still frustrating when you feel like you should win games that you feel like you should win lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.