Vent Thread: Redskins@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
No personal attacks. :argue: :fighting: :fuelfire: This thread has a 24-hour time limit.

roflbot.jpg

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I still see a losing, non-winning record football team. I don't care about how improved whatsoever stat-line looks like. To me, they're still a 6-7 win team. And that freaking sucks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It was a fun game.

Lots of positives. D was not good.

On to next week and a shot at 2-1.

Zero

Pro Bowler
A lot of immaturity displayed by Rams.today.
Lost some respect for woods

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I didn't think we were going 16-0 anyway.

Winnable game, but man ... not when you give up a bajillion yards rushing.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Penalties and not stopping the run killed us today. Thurs night is gonna be another test for the O, but should help the D get right if they figure out how to stop the run.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Woods needs to clean up his Fisherball. Goff played well till that terrible int . Quinn and Tree played poorly.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Winnable game but the defense needs some cleaning up. I love this team and the direction it's headed. Too bad so many people gave up on them early they missed a great game.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Same team as we ever were. We're gonna find a way to lose. And Goff didn't even try to scan the field on that last throw. No point in having a safety blanket if the defense knows you won't throw the ball anywhere else

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Time of possession isn't a stat I always put a lot of weight into, but the defense was out there for way too long.

Can't wait for the new stadium to be built. Sick of seeing the condition of this turf.

Got a short week. Thursday night against a bad team in the Niners. Should win that and help us forget this one.

2-1 would be nice.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The defense was a let down on run D. I mean their prolific offense did nothing via the air. Although, I guess when you rush for 200 yards you don't need to. That has to be cleaned up.
We had our chances, that's for sure.

The dumb penalties have to stop though.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Also, hate to be generic, but the "Rams didn't play all 60 minutes". A lot of sloppy play that should be cleaned up.

bluecoconuts

Legend
The team will learn a lot from this game. Defense was a major let down today, McVay will learn a few things everyone will.

Nice of Gruden not to try to run up the score. Fisher seemed to have the opposite problem, I think the respect McVay has around the league goes a long way.

I saw some really good things though. Goff, for the most part still looks good. He can definitely play in this league. Gurley looked like his rookie season again, for the most part I really like the offense now, we're fun to watch.

I can take a loss like this, it was entertaining, we're young, it will happen.

The penalties really hurt us, so did the run game. I think those get cleaned up.

I think we see Reynolds and Cooper get more involved next week.

Overall I'm disappointed, but I don't feel a need to vent. I was frustrated at the refs more than anything. And not so frustrated in the team I'm looking to blame the refs, but legitimately frustrated with them, they called a very uneven game. Missing important penalties against Washington and calling really ticky tacky ones on us.

I think we have a good response next week against the 49ers. Cowboys look beatable as well without Elliot.

Status
Not open for further replies.