Vent Thread: Rams vs. Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Win as a team, fail as a team. My words are beyond restricted, really enjoy this site, too. But what's the point now. I've been as patient as many others and this is simply an embarrassing structure of a 5fh year HC.

Enjoy your Montana fly fishing, Jeff. Players coach or not he's gotta go and even then I won't invest into the replacement staff. Today was a sealed deal.

NFL, especially Rams always brought me a self enjoyment win or lose. This "investment" is toxic now.

fearsomefour

Legend
When the best players or key players in your team are dumb players you are screwed.
Quinn off sides three times? Donald going head to head with the QB on a possession late in the fourth? Grob with a pointless block in the back to take away a possible first down in Dolphins territory.
The team is a stupid team.
Even not opening up things for Goff. No pass attempts further than 20 yards until the last possession? Why play him over Keenum then?
Dumb team, dumb coaching.
Goff looked the very definition of average. Not accurate, holding the ball, inconsistent footwork, check downs.
I can jus hear Fisher telling him "Don't take chances, you dont have to win it, just dont lose it."
The losing will come when our kicker will of course miss and our D will commit a string of inconceivable penalties.
I mean, who even really cares at this point?

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Was getting ready to post the Celebration thread when we were up 10-0 with around 6 minutes to go, but then I came to my senses. :sneaky:

The continual penalties, game after game and season after season, caused by a lack of discipline and no apparent accountability in the clubhouse is entirely the fault of the coaching staff. This is not just a Rams phenomena but goes all the way back to Fisher's days with the Titans. There is a common denominator.

On the positive side, I'm hungry and it's time for dinner. :)

You can eat after watching that? :puke:My bag only has the two eye holes. :baghead:

:rolllaugh:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
EarnestUnhealthyHusky.gif

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
If Fisher is still the coach, I'm done buying season tickets. This team is awful to watch in person for what you pay. I haven't seen a home game yet with more than a single TD scored per game. I don't get how the D can play so aggressive and then you trot out the most conservative BS offense I've ever seen on a week to week basis. Boras should be holding a mop and bucket instead of a Play Sheet. Homefield advantage is already waning fast and I can't blame anyone for staying away from this product.
Fisher is a average to poor coach and his record reflects that. His good years were the outliers, this is who he is and how he coaches. Move on and get him away from the franchise. All he's done is bring in a bunch of guys with potential. Doesn't mean jack if you can't pull it out of them. I'd fire him over his challenge decisions, he's clueless.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Fisher was correct in not playing Goff as this coaching staff can only ruin him for next year's coaching staff. Who ever the new coaches are they better hope that Goff doesn't know too much of our current offense or he may already be ruined for life!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Sad thing is - we actually have weapons. Level of talent isn't the issue - it's scheme. Players run the plays - but they are limited by the design.

I really hope to see this core get a high caliber scheme.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Way to ruin the kids debut Fisher . I can't stomach to even hear his name anymore. Poorest game coach in history .What does it take to lose your job because I've been done with Fisherball for years .

yeah come on fisher do the honorable thing. resign like turner before you become the nfls biggest loser.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
well fellas , I think I'm going to go for a walk

72899-Blazing-Saddles-punch-horse-gi-NhaB.gif

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Meh it's just a game have other things in life more important like my girls are home and cooking dinner for me. Doesn't get any better than that

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's just time to move on from Fisher and his philosophy. He's built up a nice team, but I just can't see him taking us any further. The only way I'd keep him is if he promises and delivers a top notch offensive mind at offensive coordinator, and we get in writing that Fisher will be completely hands off with the offense.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The next coaching staff is definitely going to have to work on raising the IQ level of this team if they want to win consistently. The NFL game is complex and has small margins for error so there is little room for stupid mistakes.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
My biggest gripe is wasting HOF potential on this team. Aaron Donald, Todd Gurley, Robert Quinn, and even Jared Goff have immense potential to be great. Donald already is. But they can't play forever. The defense is a top 5 unit and we're wasting them with a pitiful 1930s offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.