Vent Thread: Rams vs. Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
stooges8.jpg

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Nope too busy complaining about GRob's one penalty to acknowledge the multiple penalties our defensive leaders and stars made.
That Grob penalty was was of the dumbest things I've ever seen. I mean Goff makes a great play to extend the drive and you blatantly just push a dude who is not even effecting the play in the back. If Fisher does anything right it'll be to make him run wind sprints until he throws up.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm beginning to think this is payback for that Super Bowl

JackStraw

Rookie
If HC gets fired I hope he losses his shit during his presser and out of nowhere accuses Stan Kronke and the Rams for killing Steve McNair.

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
The defense fell apart at the end but in no way can you put it on them.
I don't put it on them at all. I put it on Williams/Fisher for switching to the prevent after shutting them out for 54 minutes. Their intimidation-over-victory philosophy is why we are seeing so many inexplicable penalties....and the Fisher/Williams sickness has even infiltrated the mindset of the league's defensive MVP.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Gotta admit that losing by playing not to lose gets pretty freaking old. There's my one and only vent. Be good to each other fellas.

This $hit drives me crazy. We play to NOT LOSE the whole game and then they get desperate and try to win by throwing down the field with less than a minute to go.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
The talented players must be getting tired of playing for a guy that cant get them above .500. Many have incentives they wont achieve because the GM and Coach cant get their talent displayed playing weekly in losing efforts.I never want to see guys quit, but if this losing continues, you'll know he lost the team.

Fisher will blame the rain the sideline reporter said something along the lines of we want Jared to throw more but the rain is a factor ... I can't understand how the players aren't tired of this bullcrap

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Time to call what it is. Robinson is a bust. 3rd year and he has not improved one iota. Sorry but it is what it is. And the worst part is blowing that pick will probably cost the Rams for years.
Why they did not take Mathews is beyond me. Was Robinson going to be that much better then Mathews that is was worth the gamble? No it was not.

TXRams86

The Infamous
The talented players must be getting tired of playing for a guy that cant get them above .500. Many have incentives they wont achieve because the GM and Coach cant get their talent displayed playing weekly in losing efforts.I never want to see guys quit, but if this losing continues, you'll know he lost the team.
But players HAVE been quitting in the form of leaving in free agency.
While they won't come right out and say it, playing for Fisher must get really old.
Why not leave for greener pastures, especially if you're getting paid more?
Hell, I'm sure some guys (like Donald) would leave for less money if it meant their talent/effort resulted in a Super Bowl run.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Another vent is this is why Goff should have played sooner. He would have had more experience and the OC would have called a more dynamic game plan. Instead, they stayed conservative and lost another game to help introduce Goff to the NFL while good ole' Case was leading the team down the drain. Just part of the Fisher clown show we painfully watch week after week.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I disagree. Robinson's blocking (pass blocking greatly) has improved alot. He does get the bonehead penalties now and then but no way we should give up on him yet.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
anyone wanna blame Tree, Donald, Quinn and Kendricks?....dumb penalties
You are correct, and don't forget GRobs block in the back when Goff was scrambling. There was no need for that block at all.

But I digress...

Penalties are a discipline issue and discipline is the coaches job to instill in the team.

How Jeff Fisher is paid, what, 7 mil? a year to be a perennial fuck face is beyond me. I'd like to get paid $15/hr to fuck off let alone that.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I disagree

* guess a horrbile thread has been merged into this wonderful thread - please ignore this out of context post

Last edited:

JerseyRam1

Rookie
Hes only 22 and playing a mans position. Can call him a bust yet. That block thou was as childish as it comes. Cost them the game IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.