Vent Thread: Rams vs. Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Had to extend the 24 hour rule to 48 hours because I was so pissed about that final 5 minutes.

I'll say it again. I suspect that Donald and Tree are trying to compensate for O ineptitude by making occasional borderline plays. Overcompensating efforts by team captains, really. They're frustrated, man. And who could blame them? They're playing their hearts out and the O keeps laying egg after egg.

BTW, both penalties were a little on the iffy side. Both 15 yarders that sustained critical Dolphin drives. But I digress.

Many might now get their wish about Saffold moving over to replace GRob. Fisher hinted as much in his presser. Geez, I'm for any move that helps this O, Gurley, and Goff.

I tried to keep my expectations for Goff in bounds. Liked his poise, recognition of that blitz, pocket awareness, throwing the ball away when nothing's there, etc. But I've gotta admit, I really expected much better accuracy. MUCH better. That part troubles me.

I understand that he has to follow the conservative gameplan. That was on Fisher/Boras. But the inaccuacy on throw after throw of 10 yards or less kinda took some wind out of my sails.

Yeah, Quinn is now just a shadow of his former self. Still a good DE, I think. But no longer an All Pro. Good thing that this draft is considered deep at the DE position.

Something's not quite "right" with Gurley. Don't know what it is, Weight, health, vision, confidence? Starting to see occasional flashes, but still... I just dunno.

Easley was a good signing.

Don't know about y'all, but that Tavon extension is still irritating the hell outta me. And the irritation gets more severe each week while watching him play. I think it was a mistake rivaling the Finnegan and Cook fubars, TBH. And I see Fisher's fingerprints all over all three signings. Further evidence that a HC should not have final say on personnel matters. GM's should be GM's and coaches should coach, dammit!

More Cooper, please. Prefer him to "Mr sideways" Tavon on both PR and as a WR.

Too bad about Forrest. Was the one rookie that exceeded expectations. Pretty sure that he'll be back, though, and better than ever.

Yeah, Mo is easy to root for. Joyner is growing on me, too. Pound for pound, might be the 2 best hitters on that D.

Marquez just keeps showing up on ST. He was positioned to down the ball on the 2 yard line a couple of times but the ball never got there. He can stay. Lol.

Not gonna fault GZ for missing a 48 yarder on a wet field in the rain. Nope. But those 3 points and the presumed better field position for the Rams after the kickoff sure woulda been nice. Sigh...
43 I can agree with you in certain areas, I don't think it's all on the Offensive Players, they are improving week by week, BUT the play calling SUCKS!!
Goff showed he can take the HEAT! I say "Turn him Loose!" The OC and who-ever is adding him in his Play calling have to start showing they have Balls! Period!!
Fuck all this conservative BS on Offence and STOP trying to play "DON"T LOOSE!!"

Edit: I'm getting Burnt out with this BS ... The Coaches, with the exception of Williams! Have to start acting like they want to be the next Vince Lombardi, and the Players have to start playing like "I can be the Next, Faulk-Youngblood-Slater-Hack-Saw Reynolds-Night-Train Lane,BRUUUCE!! you get my drift!!
READ MY SIG./MOTO!!!! I"M GETTING REALLY MAD!

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
GRob does not deserve playing time, even inside. He deserves the bench.

Saffold to LT. Brown and Wichmann OG. The line has the depth to sit GRob.

Status
Not open for further replies.