Vent Thread: Rams vs. Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ram007

Starter
The cool cat with shades has hit 161. Yes 161! The final count down to 165 is officially on. The momentum is unstoppable to get to 165 as a result of four consecutive almost won games.

You will be asked where were you and what part did you play when it happens? Will you able to speak up or look them in the eye years from now?

So lets join the watch as stache makes history and celebrate it the only way possible

laughter.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The D just couldnt finish. The 4th and 1 is gonna be a hot topic. Goff didnt lose the game.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Good job Jeff Fisher. You deserved to get fired after those blunders. How the fuck do you blow a comfortable lead like that?

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
instead of vent thread this should be renamed to the weekly ritual thread :hiding:

Ellard80

Legend
Jeff Fisher.... the 48 yard field goal attempt changed everything... not to mention dumb challenged and stupid use of time outs.

He just doesn't know how much he sucks as a game day coach.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Did that really happen? Please tell me I fell asleep from all the whiskey I was drinking and that was a nightmare...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Ah... Fisher ball at it's finest. Undisciplined play by the defense when they needed to make stops. Freaking missed FG, poor O-Line play. I just can't stand it anymore with this team.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I don't care how good you are 52. I don't care how good you are 99. THOSE WERE SOME FUCKING DUMB PENALTIES. Sort that shit out.

Fisher, grow some balls man. 4th and 1 up ten with a field goal keeping it a two score game even if we had made it? Fucking go for it you coward.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Stupid killer penalties!!!! Maddening where this team could be with a little more focus and composure.

Status
Not open for further replies.