Vent Thread: Rams@Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only 1 more loss to tie the record for "lsongest coach in NFL history"
Woot

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope they carry him off the field when he breaks it.
Yup. Once he breaks it he can focus on his next career milestone.
He's currrently only 9 games over .500. If he really focuses he can get that down to 5 and can easily eclipse that next year.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim

If there is one thing I hate the most it is seeing Alexander or who ever it is running backwards when the guy with the ball is running free down the field. That is just giving up, no heart, no chance to make a play. I HATE IT!

Is Gurley actually closing his eyes when he runs the ball??

How many drops were there today? I'm ready to see Britt get a chance to sit after today's performance.

I know Goff was under some pressure and there were a lot of drops but when he had chances there were far too many throws that were off target.

Embarrassing

FRO

Legend
Yup. Once he breaks it he can focus on his next career milestone.
He's currrently only 9 games over .500. If he really focuses he can get that down to 5 and can easily eclipse that next year.
It's totally within reach. He can get that down to 4 games by the end of the year. A 5-11 year next year gets him to that mark. Totally possible.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If there is one thing I hate the most it is seeing Alexander or who ever it is running backwards when the guy with the ball is running free down the field. That is just giving up, no heart, no chance to make a play. I HATE IT!

How many drops were there today? I'm ready to see Britt get a chance to sit after today's performance.

I know Goff was under some pressure and there were a lot of drops but when he had chances there were far too many throws that were off target.

Embarrassing
Continuity man. Continuity

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
This is a bad team and a dysfunctional organization.

Becoming a joke of the league. At least when we were just bad, we flew under the radar a bit.

Ugh.

I don't know if it's dysfunctional or not, but it certainly has a different set of priorities than most teams. I've often stated the obvious, that Kroenke views his teams as commodities, once this is understood by the average fan, what follows is a lot easier to predict and understand. Winning is not the priority, at least not yet.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
These threads are pointless. Might as well keep the GDT open. There's nothing to vent about. We suck and will continue to until Fisher is gone.

Nothing against you Prime. Maybe that was a vent.
It helps to share frustration with your Ram Bros.So let her rip.

tavian

Embarrassing
But Hey at least we have our coach.He's a keeper.

tavian

Couple of things:

Firstly, I'm getting tired of hearing the sideline reporter at the start of the second half tell us that Fisher says we need to get the run game going. It seems like it happens every week. You've had all year to get the run game going! The problem is the O line most of which, by the way, you drafted.

Second point: Our LBs and DBs might as well have their arms cut off cus they don't ever use them. How's about you wrap your arms round the guy you're trying to tackle instead of constantly shoulder barging them? Ogletree was particularly guilty of that today and he's the MLB ffs! It drives me mad watching opposition players bouncing off our defenders cus they don't tackle properly.
Shoot.we'll fix that.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
A billion things to rant about. My computer will run out of ink if I try. But just one of the things I'm so sick of hearing Fisher say during halftime is: "We need to get the running game going. We're built for that."

Hey Fisher. Your offense is NOT built for running. Not even close. Your O-Line is awful, and your OL Coach has been failing us for years. So quit saying that. You're NOT built for running. You just wish you were.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
, post: 839783, member: 572"]What's the point in even caring? It's not going to get better. Organization pissed on all of us with that extension. I'm going to stop now before I risk getting banned. Because I really want to call Fisher every bad name in the book. I'll just leave it at parasite.[/QUOTE

Your insight is always spot on. Why should you get banned. If fisher cant see his stupidity then he's stupid.

If Kronke can't see this needs to get fixed now not in 2019 then he is just as stupid.

Demoff? A yes man.

Status
Not open for further replies.