Vent Thread: Rams@Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Couple of things:

Firstly, I'm getting tired of hearing the sideline reporter at the start of the second half tell us that Fisher says we need to get the run game going. It seems like it happens every week. You've had all year to get the run game going! The problem is the O line most of which, by the way, you drafted.

Second point: Our LBs and DBs might as well have their arms cut off cus they don't ever use them. How's about you wrap your arms round the guy you're trying to tackle instead of constantly shoulder barging them? Ogletree was particularly guilty of that today and he's the MLB ffs! It drives me mad watching opposition players bouncing off our defenders cus they don't tackle properly.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
You guys have to get rid of Fisher before he wastes Goff and Gurley. He's already Steven Jacksoning Gurley and it won't be long before Goff gets Bulgerized. The foundation is there, the coaching and ability to adjust in the NFL just isn't.

Fisher is a relic of the past. How he's sustainrf having never won anything without Bud and Floyd Reese to save him from himself is one of the greatest mysteries of the world, like Jimmy Hoffa.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the bright side....it was better than last week? Or maybe it was because this week I expected to lose poorly whereas last week I had expectations of competing.

Didn't really expect 90 yards total offense through 55 minutes. Or quite THAT many drops. But other than that....about what I had expected....

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
What felt like a team so close to start the year feels a million miles away now.

OL needs major upgrading, still need a true #1 receiver and lord I wish we had the dough for JJ and Rodney.

The fact Fisher still got a 2 year extension even though he's had a losing record the entire time he's been here and his team has completely under performed is maddening. The hard knocks quote where he said he knew what he was doing is laughable. Sorry coach, you seem like a decent guy and I know the players like you. But your record speaks for itself. You really don't know what you're doing. You had a kings ransom of picks and inherited #1's and yet you completely ignored the OL and reached for players you shouldn't have. You did some great things with the D and I applaud you for that. But you can't be a dominate run team without a dominate OL. Which we clearly don't have and haven't had for a really long time. I'm tired of watching Tom freaking Brady pitch a tent and take his pick of open receivers. Or watch Dallas's OL open up freeway size openings for Elliott. We wasted SJ his entire career and now it looks like a repeat with Gurley. This team and the fan base deserve better then what you have given us. It's just too bad we don't have an owner like Jerry Jones who actually gives a shit about the product on the field and not just how fat his pockets are.
I love this team and always will but this is hard to stomach right now. There is talent there but we need someone who knows how to lead them and use them the right way.

I'll still watch every week because I can't help myself and I love this team. But us long time fans are getting beyond frustrated. Hell, even my young Lakers are at least fun to watch again but I can't believe my young rams are not. At least not at the moment.

Rant over.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
the-jeff-fisher-scale-for-season-ending-records-notsports-center-3762662.png

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
OUR FOCKING COACH CAN'T EVEN GET THE DAMN CHALLENGE FLAG OUT OF HIS POCKET!!!!!!!!! Inept at every level, every level.

quebecramfan

Rookie
But I'm sure he gave all his player's their ribbon for participation and reminded them that the important thing is that they had fun. So..... there's that

RamWoodie

Legend
I'll give Fisher this much...he built a defense...but now he need to build an offensive approach that can give the defense some rest!!!

It's not the players...it's the approach on offense.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We did? They turned the crap show off at the start of the 4th qtr local network and even direct tv wouldn't' show the rest.

Yep. They actually called a downfield pass, and go figure....It worked! Doubled the total passing yards for the game in one go.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Anouncers also said during the game they bet Chris Long is happy he is not a ram anymore lol

Bruce2980

Starter
Yep. They actually called a downfield pass, and go figure....It worked! Doubled the total passing yards for the game in one go.
Was I the only one that noticed on 3rd down the Cheatriots would actually run routes and pass beyond the line to gain while the Rams ran routes and passed 3 or 4 yards in front of the line to gain? Is it just me, or does that have anything to do with converting 1st downs?

Q729

Legend
We have the pleasure of being mentioned along with Brady's historic 201st win. Good show guys, good show.

Status
Not open for further replies.