Vent Thread: Rams@Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Well, I'm going to Law School next year, so Sundays will be very productive for me at least.

All that effort just to sue Fisher for
Deceptive Acts & False Advertising ? :yess:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I'm going to Law School next year, so Sundays will be very productive for me at least.

I found that the anger from our losses motivated me to study because I wasn't in the mood to deal with other people or watch other games.

By the way, if you ever have any questions, concerns, etc., feel free to PM me. I'm about to graduate from law school. Whatever you're going through, I've been there. Your first year will be tough, especially the first few months. It's an adjustment. Takes awhile for you (and damn near everybody else) to start understanding how to read law and how to think like a lawyer.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I found that the anger from our losses motivated me to study because I wasn't in the mood to deal with other people or watch other games.

By the way, if you ever have any questions, concerns, etc., feel free to PM me. I'm about to graduate from law school. Whatever you're going through, I've been there. Your first year will be tough, especially the first few months. It's an adjustment. Takes awhile for you (and damn near everybody else) to start understanding how to read law and how to think like a lawyer.
Thank you much!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I'm about to graduate from law school. Whatever you're going through, I've been there. Your first year will be tough, especially the first few months. It's an adjustment. Takes awhile for you (and damn near everybody else) to start understanding how to read law and how to think like a lawyer.

Congrats! Got a degree to practice as a paralegal/legal asst. but never worked in that field. It taught me how to do research...and oh yeah, Louisiana has the strangest laws of all...they still use a version of the Napoleonic Code.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
what AFC division do we play next year?

2017 Regular Season Schedule
Home

Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts

New Orleans or Carolina (NFC South Same Place Finisher) Assuming we end up 3rd in division
San Francisco
Seattle
Arizona

Away
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

Green Bay or Minnesota (NFC North Same Place Finisher) Assuming we end up 3rd in division
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Arizona Cardinals

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
200w.gif
It's all I have left... come here to see funny posts like these.

The team/franchise? Speechless at this point.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trying to watch football games this time of year was always difficult... lots of stuff to do every weekend.

This Rams team is opening up all kinds of time for me to get everything done.

Thanks Jeff! Merry Fing Christmas!
:ROFLMAO:

Psycho_X

Legend
Home

Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts

New Orleans or Carolina (NFC South Same Place Finisher) Assuming we end up 3rd in division
San Francisco
Seattle
Arizona

Away
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

Green Bay or Minnesota (NFC North Same Place Finisher) Assuming we end up 3rd in division
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Arizona Cardinals

If Fisher is still here I wonder if Tennessee march all the draft picks they got from us so far for Goff for the coin toss. Would be ironic. But the AFC teams, at the moment, look like a weak schedule. Unfortunately it evens out with us pulling the new powerhouse division of the NFC East. But, obviously, what is happening currently doesn't really matter next year in the NFL.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Fisher is still here I wonder if Tennessee march all the draft picks they got from us so far for Goff for the coin toss. Would be ironic.

I'd forgotten about that... I remember when he did that and I expressed that I did not like it one bit. Thought it was totally unprofessional and sent the wrong message to the players. .

Pretty much got blistered (different board)... guessing those that thought he was clever and smart back then have changed their opinions.

Last edited:

MountainRam

Rookie
Home

Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts

San Francisco
Seattle
Arizona

Away
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Arizona Cardinals

That schedule reads like another #7and9bullsh*t

bluecoconuts

Legend

What state are you going to take the bar exam for?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Kevin Demoff.... I've heard you're the reason for Fishes extension. Your dad is his agent...Come on here and explain it...I'm very open minded. Please help me understand...We can't win them all, I get that...but what's the lure of fish?

Personally...I don't feel that the players are playing hard anymore...tanking...I've seen it with the Lakers...and I think I'm seeing it now. The players are actually trying to tell management...Let's see if Kevin Demoff is listening...

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kevin Demoff.... I've heard you're the reason for Fishes extension. Your dad is his agent...Come on here and explain it...I'm very open minded. Please help me understand...We can't win them all, I get that...but what's the lure of fish?

Personally...I don't feel that the players are playing hard anymore...tanking...I've seen it with the Lakers...and I think I'm seeing it now. The players are actually trying to tell management...Let's see if Kevin Demoff is listening...
I don't think anyone is listening at this point.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
guessing those that thought he was clever and smart back then have changed their opinions.
I know I sure have
I'll always give the new HC the benefit of the doubt.
I didn't like the Fisher hire but supported him immediately. I don't regret supporting the guy for basically the first 4 years. I cant imagine how painful it must be to feel how I feel now over the entire 5 year run....

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know I sure have
I'll always give the new HC the benefit of the doubt.
I didn't like the Fisher hire but supported him immediately. I don't regret supporting the guy for basically the first 4 years. I cant imagine how painful it must be to feel how I feel now over the entire 5 year run....
Yeah, it's been painful and cost me some friends, actually. In retrospect, all that was regrettable.

I take zero pleasure in seeing him for what he is 5 years ago. That'd be selfish and stupid.

At this point, with the so-called-extension? I feel rudderless.

There is no right... there is no wrong.. there is just sadness. And I have no idea how/when this will change.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This was one of the hardest games to watch in a long time.

In some regards, it wasn't as painful as it could... because we're out of contention...

But we were never in this one, really. The score is actually closer than it felt.
I almost agree with you 100%, CGI, Except, I didn't consider the Rams "Out-of -Contentions" until this game!!
Your right! In this game the Rams where Beat in almost every phase of the game we where Out Coached, and out played all day long! The score should have been 50-Zip!
(That's my Donation to the Vent Thread!!)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, it's been painful and cost me some friends, actually. In retrospect, all that was regrettable.

I take zero pleasure in seeing him for what he is 5 years ago. That'd be selfish and stupid.

At this point, with the so-called-extension? I feel rudderless.

There is no right... there is no wrong.. there is just sadness. And I have no idea how/when this will change.
Yeah no doubt. When the team isn't winning, there's no solace in be "right" about anything
I am still hopeful this dark cloud will clear and we can all get on the same page

Status
Not open for further replies.