Vent Thread: Rams@Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Complete ineptness from top to bottom. I wish we could just forfeit the rest of the season to avoid an further embarrassment. The only potential good for playing the rest of the season would be to help Goff's growth. Other than that, it's a complete and utter failure by the entire organization. We played a superior team and it really showed the deficiencies of this team. There are so many holes in this team from coaches to players, it can't get fixed anytime soon. There is no way this team becomes competitive until the entire offensive coaching staff is overhauled and the O-Line is fixed. The defense needs to find a true "shut down" corner and pass rusher. Unfortunately, it will be extremely hard to get any free agent to come play for Fisher, and the draft won't solve our problems. IMO, this team is at least another 2-3 years in a re-build that started when Fisher was hired. It's just sickening.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
BIFPO...

...that's all I got.

Well, there's a lot more but I'm too pizzed off to carry on about it. I do get the feeling that we, the fans, care more about the wins and losses than the organization. Today's "announcement" only adds gas to that fire.:fuelfire: I have to figure out how to deal with this :poop: for at least two more years.

I am looking forward to getting on the ice tomorrow night and playing some puck. I am predicting that I'll be spending some time in the box.:redcard: Oh well, it's therapeutic! :boxing::yess:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Man, the dropped passes roday were ridiculous. Way too many drive killing drops.

It's tough to beat the Cheats without pressure at the LOS. The short passing game is their running game.

TexasRam

Legend
Imagine being Goff.

Same sorry ass cast of Wr's dropping the ball on third down.

No one early picks the next 2 years to change your predicament.

Worst run game in football.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Don't worry guys, we'll fix it!!!

What a joke of a team. Laughingstock of the NFL now.

Fisher gets an extension?
giphy.gif

Line can't block anyone and folds like a napkin?
giphy.gif

Wide receivers cants catch worth a damn?
OAaRV.gif

200.gif

Watching the Rams now has me feeling like this:
giphy.gif

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
The Rams are run as if they are the only lousy restaurant in a small town.

Its "signature dish" being indifference mixed with arrogance and served on a bed of incompetence.

RAMNATION

Rookie
Man, the dropped passes roday were ridiculous. Way too many drive killing drops.

It's tough to beat the Cheats without pressure at the LOS. The short passing game is their running game.
honestly, I would rate several of those drops as "defended passes", but still could have been caught.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I forgot the next team up on our schedule. Who do we lose to next week?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
The offense is trash but defense has also been surprisingly bad. QBS only need 2 plays in the playbook with whoever we put in there at right corner. Drop back throw at the right corner short or drop back and throw at the right corner intermediately. It's incredible I dont think Tru even gets targeted.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Fisher had any honor, he would admit to the World that he has no answers..I would respect the hell out of him if he did that, and then resigned to join Dick Vermeil in Napa to make wine.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Extend the guy who has shown nothing on offense ever when all your hopes rely on the franchise QB. Brilliant. This definitely wont end poorly.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I'm going to Law School next year, so Sundays will be very productive for me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.