Vent Thread: Falcons@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

@flv relaxing after the game.

5B5RBPy.jpg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Out of sync a lot of the way, really brings to question sitting players last week. I guess we won't know for sure but it certainly didn't work. Great season ugly ending time to let our Coach make some adjustments and move on

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One play and he was not there mentally?

Not one play. He didn't even get his hands on the long throw that was right there for him to catch either. In crunch time.

I was for signing him as lately as earlier this week. But now? Man. Not sure he's a fit. We'll see what McVay does.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the defense is about to get overhauled. can't win in the playoffs if you can't stop the run and can't get off the field.

phillips will get more guys that he wants to work his d right.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Just making the playoffs isn't good enough to me . Very disappointed in the effort by a few guys tonight and I saw nothing new on offense like I thought I would . Too many interviews and not enough game planning . Sorry but Dan Quinn out coached our young guru . He will learn from this but its going to be a long off season living between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. This is the first big game all year that I was starting to gain confidence in the new Rams taking charge . Oh well

So you EXPECTED playoff wins in the preseason with new offensive and defensive schemes being installed INCLUDING a massive switch to a 3-4 where we knew we didn't have all the personnel we needed?

You EXPECTED more than 11-5 and making the playoffs?

People need to calm down. Yes, it's disappointing, but have some perspective.

As the 2nd youngest team coming off of having one of the historically bad offenses of all time and transitioning to a new offensive system and a new defense that typically takes two years to fully implement...and we won our division and made the playoffs.

Yes, our Rams didn't play well for likely a host of reasons.

But we got fans crapping themselves. It's unbecoming and entitled.

Take a breath and realize that our young team and fantastic young HC is only going to get better.

Ellard80

Legend
Yeah that wont be a popular take here because of how volatile it got but it certainly didn't help

Yeah people with pitch forks and torches if you bring this up...I'm not even saying it really did, but I do wonder about it.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Concerned with Sean’s interview before the game. He stated...fearless, we are going to be aggressive. I am sure that most defensive coordinators have picked up on Sean’s tendency to go away from Gurley after one good run. He seems a bit too eager to go to the pass. I was worried that if we didn’t establish Todd, and I mean ESTABLISH

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Goff and McVay are proven to be up to task and Gurley is back that in of itself answers my 3 biggest concerns going into the season and the result is very encouraging.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry, my post was messed up...didn’t we have a stat that showed we were undefeated when Todd had 20 carries? Tonight? 14

RedRam

Pro Bowler
The Rams deserved to lose, plain and simple. The offense was bad. The defense couldn't tackle an idea in the second half. Two fumbles on teams...

The team wasn't sharp, at all...

Not too happy about it. Two weeks to prepare and they were very much out of sync.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Watkins was lazy as shit. I'm usually reserved, but f that, he was not attacking the ball at all. Cooper's poor judgement on KR finally caught up with him. Quinn and Donald were disappointing, no other way to put it. Barron was non existent and Tree was tackling too high once again. Only guy I was happy with was Woods. I expect a lot out of this team after what they've shown this year. To go out like this leaves a terrible taste in my mouth.

Maybe I'll change my mind, but right now, cut Quinn, Barron, Austin and let Watkins walk. That game showed me things I needed to see IMO.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
One play and he was not there mentally?

He was grabbed on the shoulders by the defender before the ball got there. He should have been able to play through it but, it was pass interference. The last play was holding also not called. It took till near the end of the game to get him a pass.

He has got to be smart enough to go up and draw that penalty. Flipper Anderson was great at drawing those by jumping back into the trailing DB.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well in the immortal words of Jeff Fisher: "we're not the only team that lost this weekend..."

:hiding:

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree. The turnovers were huge. But for me, the more concerning thing (which may be nothing) is that we haven't won a game when we were down. But they exceeded my expectations so I have high hopes for next season.
Cowboys game 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.