Vent Thread: Falcons@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
After this game, I'm of the opinion that Watkins should not be paid for potential. He didn't play like a big time player tonight in the big moments. A big-time player catches that perfectly-thrown bomb, and a big-time player catches that TD.

I'm about there too. I'd like to see the all 22 though, you know, and see how often he was open.

But jesus that throw Goff put on him late was right there and he alligator armed it. The guy straight up just didn't seem to be "there" mentally. I really figured he'd have every reason to have a huge game.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I felt we were to conservative. I wanted more vertical stuff. That’s why I’m not coaching. Stretch the field and Gurley can run. Nothing went right. Just one of those nightmare games. Inexperience apparently. That field was crap for a pro game.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Great thread! Thanks for starting this. I hope you feel better about yourself now. Go choke on your pillow

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
There is no correlation. What’s the point of this thread?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pharoh Cooper was elected to the All Pro team. He had a bad game. It happens. The rest of the team should have picked him up instead of letting him down.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/Full_Metal_Jacket/pukes.mp3[/av]

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
You just knew it was coming. So here you go man:

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO THOUGHT RESTING THE STARTERS IN WEEK 17 WAS A MISTAKE. OMG YOU WERE RIGHT AND WE'D BE ON OUR WAY TO THE SUPER BOWL IF STUPID SEAN MCVAY HAD SEEN IT YOUR WAY.

There. You guys happy now?

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
1973 flashback. Rams come out with the yips, give up a quick turnover or two, fall behind 17-0, rally, then lose 27-16. That was the first playoff game I watched as a Rams fan. Tonight's game was similar in pattern. Frustrating but not unexpected. Still a great season and happy (with the assistance of some good Scotch).
I remember that game. It was against the Cow[pukes in Dallas. Couldn't believe how bad we looked early. We did come back to make a game of it but got down by too much.
Kinda like tonight's debacle. Just too many mistakes and a lack of playmakers stepping up.....
I hope this team learns from this and doesn't become like those Chuck Knox teams that dominated in the regular season only to flame out in the playoffs.

~ArkyRamsFan~

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Hey--did Tavon play a snap? Just thought about that. I didn't see him in the game at all.

Name
Remote Control
HAHAHAHA.

You always let the big dogs rest when you can.

AGAIN, for the last time.

ITS THE NFL, THE FALCONS WERE IN THE SUPER BOWL LAST YEAR. THEY’VE DONE THIS BEFORE. WE HAVE NOT.

We will learn from this. Step away from the ledge.

Some of you guys act like you haven’t been watching NFL football for 20 years.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I "driveled" your wife last nite pal.

Great way to get banned. Grow up.

We had an amazing season. I’m sure Pharoah Cooper is just sick about today. No one makes it as an All-Pro only to plan to stink on ice on the big stage.

Calm down or come back when you can be calm.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Cooper got the jits. But the dude is an All-Pro KR.

the dude is an ALL-PRO KR.

are we done here? good, let's go to the "season appreciation" thread.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
They looked so fresh and ready.

F’n joke.
Your passion is exceptional, but misguided Jack. Winning the last game wouldn't have made a difference in our playoff spot and would have risked injuries to our players.

When you post a reply or a new topic this website says, "Think before you post..." It's honestly good advice.

Sounds like you're pretty upset when you made this post. I advise you to take the advice when posting and Go Rams!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I guess that means first round byes are a death sentence? NO PATRIOTS SUPERBOWL THIS SEASON THEN

Status
Not open for further replies.