Trust you're own eyes...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are some esteemed Rams posters, like zn and his cohorts, who believe Spags was a good coach and should have been retained. Apparently, you think differently. Hmmmm.

Martz said Sam has developed some bad habits due to his poor supporting cast. But he believes it can be corrected. I think we find out this year. And Sam deserves that opportunity and I rather he gets it here.

I hope so too. But if the Rams think as highly of Bridgewater as I do, it's always hard to pass on a guy like that.

No offense to ZN and his cohorts but I think they're nuts. Spags couldn't even hold down a DC job after he left here. Plus, the guy kept Steve Loney around for all those years despite it being obvious to every person out there that Loney was a terrible OL Coach. That, alone, was a fire-able offense.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hope so too. But if the Rams think as highly of Bridgewater as I do, it's always hard to pass on a guy like that.

No offense to ZN and his cohorts but I think they're nuts. Spags couldn't even hold down a DC job after he left here. Plus, the guy kept Steve Loney around for all those years despite it being obvious to every person out there that Loney was a terrible OL Coach. That, alone, was a fire-able offense.

The Rams may very well think highly of Bridgewater, but I doubt they believe Sam cannot fully recover from his wounds.

And I could be wrong but, zn and his cohorts aren't nuts, as much as unwilling to admit error in judgement.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams may very well think highly of Bridgewater, but I doubt they believe Sam cannot fully recover from his wounds.

And I could be wrong but, zn and his cohorts aren't nuts, as much as unwilling to admit error in judgement.

Even worse. At least if they were crazy, they'd have an excuse. :LOL:

tbux

Rookie
no offense but you guys are cutting on people not here- pretty weak.

and you are making fun of people for their opinions you don't think were good, but advocate drafting TB??? which I think would be a HORRIBLE use of our top pick. just sayin

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

and you are making fun of people for their opinions you don't think were good, but advocate drafting TB??? which I think would be a HORRIBLE use of our top pick. just sayin
I'm certainly not advocating drafting TB. I'm on record as saying he's pedestrian.
And fear not, those people are lurking here and cutting on us back in the comfort of their own board.

Alan

Legend
PhxRam cluing me in:
You quoting yourself I think helps legitimize your claim.. :D
Sometimes you just have to hit me over the head with a putter before I get it.
images

Alan

Legend
tbux noticing something I missed:

What's up tbux? Who's cutting on someone? Can you point it out to me please? 99.0% chance it's a misunderstanding or goodnatured ribbing.

tbux

Rookie
it was jrry's quote- I was referring to his Tb comment- but both of your ribbings of someone not on here currently that I have seen. If he does the same to you on a different site- my bad- don't know the drama- but not something I would do.

PhxRam

it was jrry's quote- I was referring to his Tb comment- but both of your ribbings of someone not on here currently that I have seen. If he does the same to you on a different site- my bad- don't know the drama- but not something I would do.

There is a LONG history between a few posters that has left behind a bloody mess. If you knew the history, you would understand completely.

tbux

Rookie
There is a LONG history between a few posters that has left behind a bloody mess. If you knew the history, you would understand completely.

Fair enough- not my business. Just think it is weak to mess with someone who cant defend themselves- Im a "say it to their face" type of guy- but again, don't know what has happened.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I was asked a question and I answered it. Don't even know who the guy is.

Hell yea, if Bridgewater is the top guy on their board, sure, if they don't believe Bradford has proven himself to be a franchise QB. Because I think Bridgewater will be a franchise QB...and they're the biggest difference maker in the game.

tbux

Rookie
I was asked a question and I answered it. Don't even know who the guy is.

Hell yea, if Bridgewater is the top guy on their board, sure, if they don't believe Bradford has proven himself to be a franchise QB. Because I think Bridgewater will be a franchise QB...and they're the biggest difference maker in the game.

Pretty sure you are in the minority of TB to us. I think that would be the worst use of the top pick we could make actually. to each their own though.