Trust you're own eyes...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Pretty sure you are in the minority of TB to us. I think that would be the worst use of the top pick we could make actually. to each their own though.
I don't think you should cut on jrry32 like that.

Just a joke. Couldn't help myself.:love:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
no offense but you guys are cutting on people not here- pretty weak.

and you are making fun of people for their opinions you don't think were good, but advocate drafting TB??? which I think would be a HORRIBLE use of our top pick. just sayin

You're not really bagging on us for bagging on ZN just because he's not here - right? Especially since he'd be here to defend himself if he hadn't been banned and then offered a chance to come back only to be banned again when his spots returned to their old locale.
Ha! Judge Smails in Caddyshack.
Welcome aboard Smails. And you'll get nothing and like it.

PhxRam

You're not really bagging on us for bagging on ZN just because he's not here - right? Especially since he'd be here to defend himself if he hadn't been banned and then offered a chance to come back only to be banned again when his spots returned to their old locale.

To be fair he has no idea of the history..

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Fair enough- not my business. Just think it is weak to mess with someone who cant defend themselves- Im a "say it to their face" type of guy- but again, don't know what has happened.

We are and we did. Unlike the PD or similar sites though, we actually cared about the tenor of this site and weren't interested in that becoming the norm here. The dude is unfit for human consumption.

tbux

Rookie

Well just got here- don't know everyones history- but I will just say I wouldn't make fun of someone that couldn't defend himself. Whats the point in that? I didn't always agree with ZN over on the other site- nor do I agree with his approach- but he is a pretty smart dude- and makes good arguments. Obviously he didn't work out here- don't know why - don't care. Just saying to me it is weak to cut on people who cant defend themselves- jmho

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
To be fair he has no idea of the history..
I'm gathering that but I thought tbux was around then. Oh well. No bother.

It was weird that my two responses ended up going in one. I'm sure that was my doing - not a glitch.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Well just got here- don't know everyones history- but I will just say I wouldn't make fun of someone that couldn't defend himself. Whats the point in that? I didn't always agree with ZN over on the other site- nor do I agree with his approach- but he is a pretty smart dude- and makes good arguments. Obviously he didn't work out here- don't know why - don't care. Just saying to me it is weak to cut on people who cant defend themselves- jmho
We'll just have to disagree on ZN. I don't think you will find too many here jumping to his aid. And I also think you'd be hard pressed to find many - if any - of us bagging on any other non-present posters. He just has that special place in our hearts.:D

tbux

Rookie
Fair enough- one day you guys can fill me in on his drama- I don't think he was a big issue on other site- and been on there a long time. Ive had my run ins with him myself- but nothing to want to ban the guy about. Actually I tended to agree with many of his takes- just not his approach with people. Again, don't care- not my issue.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Even when he was here he couldn't defend himself. Many people left the pd, just because of him. It's worse now, BTW, than it was. I mean the PD and not him, have no idea about him now, don't care. It'd just an inside joke. I don't EVER refer to him anymore, rather not hear, or see his name, or his color of font.

I don't, however, think it's fitting to call people here, in this forum, weak, for making an inside joke about him, with all the history that HE created here.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty sure you are in the minority of TB to us. I think that would be the worst use of the top pick we could make actually. to each their own though.

I don't care if I'm in the minority. That kid is going to be a really good NFL QB imo.

But as I just said earlier, I'd trade the pick because I still believe in Sam.

tbux

Rookie
I don't care if I'm in the minority. That kid is going to be a really good NFL QB imo.

But as I just said earlier, I'd trade the pick because I still believe in Sam.

I respect you opinion- I disagree- I have him 2 behind Bortles- who I think will be better. Either way- I wouldn't consider taking a QB with either of our top picks- no way in the world. But then I don't see him as a franchise guy- just a guy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I respect you opinion- I disagree- I have him 2 behind Bortles- who I think will be better. Either way- I wouldn't consider taking a QB with either of our top picks- no way in the world. But then I don't see him as a franchise guy- just a guy.

I like him better than Bortles. More consistent passer. And this is coming from the original Bortles backer. ;) :LOL:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think Bortles, a guy I know jrry32 likes too, would be a better fit, and I agree, it's too high, because I still believe. I also think we should draft a QB that could be Sam's replacement if needed. The Ram's board is THEIR board, and none of us are privy to that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Fair enough- one day you guys can fill me in on his drama- I don't think he was a big issue on other site- and been on there a long time. Ive had my run ins with him myself- but nothing to want to ban the guy about. Actually I tended to agree with many of his takes- just not his approach with people. Again, don't care- not my issue.
Yeah - probably not going to get much play there. Just speaking for myself of course but the guy has already used up too much ink in this thread alone. We've always said that this is a site where most of us feel like we're BSing with friends over a beer. The unsaid aspect of that is that you don't say something that is going to get the guy across said bar to want to reach over and pummel your ass. In other words, you always talk here as you would if the person was actually in your presence. I think that is a step farther than just being able to read what you write about them. That tool shredded the rule in just about every fashion.

So onward and upward - eh?

tbux

Rookie
I like him better than Bortles. More consistent passer. And this is coming from the original Bortles backer. ;) :LOL:

think he also had more around him and a better set up in general. I think Bortles has a better skill set for the NFL- stronger arm, taller, and better pocket passer imo. I think Hous will take him.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Even when he was here he couldn't defend himself. Many people left the pd, just because of him. It's worse now, BTW, than it was. I mean the PD and not him, have no idea about him now, don't care. It'd just an inside joke. I don't EVER refer to him anymore, rather not hear, or see his name, or his color of font.

I don't, however, think it's fitting to call people here, in this forum, weak, for making an inside joke about him, with all the history that HE created here.

Ha! I don't suppose we can dig up the notorious thread - eh Doc? :ROFLMAO: Suppose we should just let it sink to the bottom of the swamp.

tbux

Rookie
man he is like valdemort on here huh? :LOL: all good fellas- I don't know the dude personally and could care less. Im done with it.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I remember when Gabbert came out in 2011. I didn't like him at all. Watched him play at Missouri and he looked so timid in the pocket. But, there were all those draft guru's out there telling me he's a franchise guy.

Here's Mayock...
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...aine-gabbert-pro-day/index.html#ixzz2wEeZC9nM

So all you guys remember, trust your own eyes, these guru's are not as good as the NFL GMs and scouts, and those guys get plenty wrong.

Mayock is ok, I guess, but he is nowhere near as good as he is loud. He's better than Kiper, but he's a far cry from Joel Buchsbaum. JB was the only guy who if I disagreed with I thought I was wrong.

This year, the guy that Mayock has as his #1 Safety is Pryor. And I don't like him at all. We shall see.

Mayock is HORRIBLE. The only reason he's on air is because he says everything like he's DEAD CERTAIN. They never go back and check on whether what he's saying makes any damn sense.