Training camp: Los Angeles, day 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu

Looks like they remembered to cut the grass before practice?
05168fb86933bd5899497e73ecbfe051aae597-wm.jpg

giphy.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting though one of the first video's shows Dez running away from talking with Jerry and putting his helmet on. One of the last video's show Dez getting drilled in the nose. So the idiot ran to a fight putting his helmet on and got there only to take his helmet off.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Interesting though one of the first video's shows Dez running away from talking with Jerry and putting his helmet on. One of the last video's show Dez getting drilled in the nose. So the idiot ran to a fight putting his helmet on and got there only to take his helmet off.
Yeah i noticed that.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
The fullback isn't a relic for a power running team and he really punishes the LBs and DL and even Safeties such that late in the game, you see that one block just spring a guy.

Do you pay a FB on every team? No, but you should for a power running team like the Rams are trying to be. If anything the Rams need the best hammer in the game.
Right. You should have the best baddest hammer in the league. This HB stuff can take a hike.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am embarrassed to be a Rams fan if you watch the number of cheap shots thrown by Ram players in that video.
Its one thing to stand up for a teammate or to have someone's back....but that does NOT extend to hitting a guy IN the back when they are not looking.

Bunch of punk ass bitches who should be cut or fined the maximum amount allowed, most disappointing?
Looks like a tie for me - Stedman Bailey (one of the cheap shots was him) and Todd Gurley (STAY OUT OF SCRUMS WHILE STILL REHABBING YOUR KNEE!!!)

Clearly, the team didn't get better on day 2 of the joint practices. I wonder if the players got anything positive on the field from this business trip.

Crazy? Yes, but it's way for team to let of steam and bond together some. Gurley better be OK. Who knows how many cheap shots were taken during practice. F the Cowboys...Go Rams.

Something like this could be one of those team galvanizing moments, when their back is against the wall, rumors swirling about the team moving, after a decade of losing, a group of young guys hits rock bottom and then finds a way to climb out together, relying on each other against the world...

Or this could just be the beginning of an undisciplined group of kids pooping the bed en route to a meh season.

Guess we'll see.

I don't like how the Rams behaved today. That said... the schadenfreude flows today like honey.

All above posts and more are good, fair and legit points. Personally I hate the cheap shots both ways, having been a spunky youngster many moons ago I get it just no longer condone it. I hope it does work to unite the team.
I used to attend Ram cowboy practice at what is now Cal Lutheran University These teams have quite a colorful history and the Cowboys will always be my first football hate. The 49ers sucked back then so no need for anger the Raiders and there gang hadn't moved in yet and we hadn't lost to the Steelers and their bandwagon. For you old timers nope I didn't leave out the Vikings even though it was either them or the Cowboys ending our season in the playoffs during the 70's the vikes would always go on to lose to whatever team they faced in the SB which helped alleviate the resent.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I was front row with this fight broke loose, Rodriguz picked up a Cowboys helmet and tossed it to me, I was gonna throw the dam thing when crew member came to recover the helmet
Dude that's badass. You should have strapped it on and Dick-punched a Cowboy.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Well crap. Maybe we should have grabbed IK Enemkpali before going down to Oxford. You know, for depth...

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
I see that the Cowboys play the Giants week 1.

Gregory against Ereck Flowers.

I don't see how anything could go wrong there.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I believe it was actually Imoan Claiborne that hit Dez. Not the fullback could be wrong tho...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
CMu1smHVEAANKRl.jpg

Gurley doing his best Kurt Angle impression.

Don't know for sure, but I would be surprised if Fisher doesn't get in Gurley's face a little about the fight thing...Like the courage, but not a smart move right now...