Training camp: Los Angeles, day 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
So other than this childish fight, it looks like Tavon, Britt, and Stedman had some good catches today. Were there any other observations today?

Looks like they remembered to cut the grass before practice?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Now I can have it whenever I want it.

7j3mcklkcbljaktzg.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Now I can have it whenever I want it.

7j3mcklkcbljaktzg.jpg

Can we allow signatures for one certain member here.......and a mod make this the sig? :whistle:

jkjk

Someone should tweet this to Bryant... :sneaky:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Am I the only one that hopes Laskey makes the team now strictly for this?
I was all in on the idea of a full time pile driving FB. But Lasky just doesn't look like that guy to me. Harkey looks more like a fullback between the two of them just based on size. He's not the bruiser I envision for the position. I've saIid it before, the fullback position is a relic and I really don't understand why...Especially on this team.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I was all in on the idea of a full time pile driving FB. But Lasky just doesn't look like that guy to me. Harkey looks more like a fullback between the two of them just based on size. He's not the bruiser I envision for the position. I've saIid it before, the fullback position is a relic and I really don't understand why...Especially on this team.

The fullback isn't a relic for a power running team and he really punishes the LBs and DL and even Safeties such that late in the game, you see that one block just spring a guy.

Do you pay a FB on every team? No, but you should for a power running team like the Rams are trying to be. If anything the Rams need the best hammer in the game.