Training camp: Los Angeles, day 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Holy shit. What the fuck guys.

If nothing else our team can fight. We've proved that many times under Fisher.

Moostache

Rookie
I am embarrassed to be a Rams fan if you watch the number of cheap shots thrown by Ram players in that video.
Its one thing to stand up for a teammate or to have someone's back....but that does NOT extend to hitting a guy IN the back when they are not looking.

Bunch of punk ass bitches who should be cut or fined the maximum amount allowed, most disappointing?
Looks like a tie for me - Stedman Bailey (one of the cheap shots was him) and Todd Gurley (STAY OUT OF SCRUMS WHILE STILL REHABBING YOUR KNEE!!!)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I wonder if we will have another joint practice with the Cowpokes next year...:rolleyes:

Big Willie

Starter
Clearly, the team didn't get better on day 2 of the joint practices. I wonder if the players got anything positive on the field from this business trip.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Holy crap. What the freak guys.

If nothing else our team can fight. We've proved that many times under Fisher.
Yeah i can understand why some would frown upon this. Hell. i'm 46 yrs old and have finally determined after decades and several fights myself that when you look back at it...most of it was stupid. But when you're young and you get pushed, or your buddy gets pushed...you push back. Hopefully no one on either side got seriously hurt and our guys are now awake and ready to hit before week 8 like last season.
I can't fault our guys here.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Lol called this from the get go, you just knew things were going to erupt. Not happy at all Gurley, or the whole team for that matter, threw down. A setback to Gurley or an injury to any of our starters/back ups over words and immaturity would piss me off... And I'm coming at it from someone that same age group.

Ram65

Legend
Crazy? Yes, but it's way for team to let of steam and bond together some. Gurley better be OK. Who knows how many cheap shots were taken during practice. F the Cowboys...Go Rams.

PFaulk

Rookie
Name
Dan
Something like this could be one of those team galvanizing moments, when their back is against the wall, rumors swirling about the team moving, after a decade of losing, a group of young guys hits rock bottom and then finds a way to climb out together, relying on each other against the world...

Or this could just be the beginning of an undisciplined group of kids pooping the bed en route to a meh season.

Guess we'll see.

WillasDad

Rookie
Name
WillasDad
I am embarrassed to be a Rams fan if you watch the number of cheap shots thrown by Ram players in that video.
Its one thing to stand up for a teammate or to have someone's back....but that does NOT extend to hitting a guy IN the back when they are not looking.

Bunch of punk ass bitches who should be cut or fined the maximum amount allowed, most disappointing?
Looks like a tie for me - Stedman Bailey (one of the cheap shots was him) and Todd Gurley (STAY OUT OF SCRUMS WHILE STILL REHABBING YOUR KNEE!!!)

Meh, looks like a good team building exercise to me. I don't want to go into the season with other teams thinking we're a bunch of chumps.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Meh, it happens all the time, tempers flare and things happen. It's easy to throw judgment around when you're sitting at home nowhere near what's happening between these two parties.

Still, not a fan of the cheap shots or Gurley deciding to come in when he's rehabbing an injury.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
CMu1smHVEAANKRl.jpg

Gurley doing his best Kurt Angle impression.

God damnit, Todd.

He wasn't lying though. He really doesn't second guess any movements on his knee.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
So other than this childish fight, it looks like Tavon, Britt, and Stedman had some good catches today. Were there any other observations today?

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So other than this childish fight, it looks like Tavon, Britt, and Stedman had some good catches today. Were there any other observations today?

With what may be two days in a row (I think) with the starters, it sounds like Rhaney is the next option at LG.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
misplaced aggression is the same crap that leads to missed tackles and just bad play.

I'm all for tons of aggression, but we finally need to be smart about it and channel all that aggression into RESULTS.

Let other teams self destruct. We have all the pieces we need now. If we don't defeat ourselves, we can win it all. Yes, I think we can beat the Seahawks, Broncos, Packers, and Patriots of the league if we focus and execute with ruthless and disciplined aggression.

This nonsense? Well, this garbage is barely worthy of what we've been getting.. 6-7 wins with moments of competence.
Spot on man.

I want a tough team. A bunch of dudes that will beat the hell out of the competition, within the rules. This doesn't look good at all. Especially when you compound it with 2013 in Seattle, and last year against the Giants.

Shed the tough guy image and just be a mean team that whoops ass in 4 downs.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Everybody needs to calm the f down. The team is fine. Gurley is fine. He was smiling post practice.

It happens. Tempers flare and the team didn't backdown.