The Last Official Vent Thread Of The Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dhaab

Rookie
Fisher and Snead both should be notified that they are on the hot seat. This franchise has had FAR too many high draft picks to still be finishing the season at 6-10, despite being in the best division in football. They can't continue to run the offense son conservatively like they are and expect any better going forward. We desperately need an elusive QB who can run the offense efficiently and make plays when there isn't anything there. That is the difference between the good teams and the great ones in this league.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Fisher and Snead both should be notified that they are on the hot seat. This franchise has had FAR too many high draft picks to still be finishing the season at 6-10, despite being in the best division in football. They can't continue to run the offense son conservatively like they are and expect any better going forward. We desperately need an elusive QB who can run the offense efficiently and make plays when there isn't anything there. That is the difference between the good teams and the great ones in this league.
I think by default, they have to be on the hot seat.

Teams don't like keeping coaches in their contract year (since you could have him do really well at that year then become a free agent), so it's after the penultimate year (which would be next year for Fisher and I think Snead) they're either extended or told to go peddle their papers elsewhere.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To be honest, hill is probably one of the best back ups out there. We didn't bring him in to be a starter for 16 games
I think I'm ready for a legitimate fringe starter. One that could start a controversy should Bradford go down again.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Jeff Fisher, consider yourself on the hotseat.

Disagree. Kroenke isn't putting him on any hotseat. He is getting a full 5 years. Removing Fisher and staff then resets the defensive scheme. The defense has been purposely drafted to fit a template and it took 3 years for it to all fall in place. The Rams finally get a top ten+ caliber D and you want to risk screwing with it by bringing in a new staff?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I am tired of watching Jenkins continue to lose jump balls for long gains and his weak azz attempts at tackling where it looks like he is anything but a professional DEFENSIVE football player. We can get better at that position.

Dumb plays and turnovers showed the difference in a losing franchise and a team trying to defend their superbowl championship. The differences and small but undeniable. This team still needs to learn how to win and I have my doubts that they will.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
tumblr_mowgalVS3O1snfsquo1_400.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disagree. Kroenke isn't putting him on any hotseat. He is getting a full 5 years. Removing Fisher and staff then resets the defensive scheme. The defense has been purposely drafted to fit a template and it took 3 years for it to all fall in place. The Rams finally get a top ten+ caliber D and you want to risk screwing with it by bringing in a new staff?

Our D fits just about any 4-3 template.

Yep, I'd fire Fisher and the staff if they don't get it done next year.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I agree there is no pressure here other than players for not having better performance. They played all year without their starting QB and got about what everyone expected. Maybe it could have been a game or two better had Hill played all season but it would have taken multiple performances above their potential to get into the divisional race and playoffs. Today's game was a perfect example of a team who the coaches had in position to win and they screwed themselves over.

#1 Hill if you are going to bounce the ball BOUNCE it WTF was that?? They were moving the ball.
#2 Kendricks hold on to the ball that has got to be on him not and INT are you that Fing weak???
#3 Benny keep two hands on the ball. There was no need for that one handed stretch knock that shit off!!

The coaches had them in position in multiple games to pull off the surprises of the year and actually got a few of them done. If there is anyone on the hot seat it is players like JJ, Wells, Joseph, Kendricks, Davis, Givens

Just too many brain farts to be a have a winning season

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Missed the game(same as last week).

My vent is that the Rams finished 6-10. Even without a starting caliber QB i predicted 9-7.
That was doable if not for the careless, stupid turnovers that wrecked at least a few games this season. Rams finished +8 last season. That number is in the red this season with an even better defense.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I am tired of watching Jenkins continue to lose jump balls for long gains and his weak azz attempts at tackling where it looks like he is anything but a professional DEFENSIVE football player. We can get better at that position.

Dumb plays and turnovers showed the difference in a losing franchise and a team trying to defend their superbowl championship. The differences and small but undeniable. This team still needs to learn how to win and I have my doubts that they will.
Watched the lowlights from this game and you know what? JJ looks much less athletic than he was the last couple seasons. Maybe it's an injury.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Watched the lowlights from this game and you know what? JJ looks much less athletic than he was the last couple seasons. Maybe it's an injury.
I don't know if it is just bad timing or what but even when he gets turned around its like he cannot elevate to knock the ball away. The WRs always seem to jump above him and take the ball.

That is one thing but the weak attempts at tackling have been too obvious. He does not want to get physical and that is inexcusable to me.

Rams0307

People can call me crazy but if we keep Britt, I'm fine with our WRs. I watched our WRs make plays today. It was the OL that let us down, again.

Bailey is coming along nicely, Britt has really turned things around, we saw what Quick was doing, and Tavon still deserves a chance to develop. Not to mention Cook is a good weapon in the passing game.

I don't disagree with anything you say. It's clear the offensive line and QB are our biggest issues. I just think if a guy like Kevin White is there at 10, he has to be considered. I love the way he plays the game.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I just want to see a team that doesn't shit all over their selves in the 4th qtr. So fucking tired of that. How many times did that happen this year? Saw it against Dallas, SF (almost twice) first game with Arizona, San Diego and today.

RamsFan14

Starter
I wish we would have put in Austin Davis, just see what more he could do. He did play some good football during the season, I wouldn't mind seeing if he could rebound after being benched for bad performances. JMO.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
What's wrong with Snead's performance so far?