The Last Official Vent Thread Of The Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
We are what our record indicates: an inconsistent team. Some people blame Schotty, but it's evident to me that our biggest need is QB. Hill/Davis had chances to win road games in AZ, SD, and SEA and had costly turnovers in the 4th quarters of those games. Hill fueled the SEA rally with his first pick, and threw poor passes all game. He had an easy TD to Cookie and overthrew him. The next play we fumbled. Davis and Hill consistently throw low, behind, high, etc. With a solid QB we win 3-5 more games this year.

Also it's clear we need upgrades at C and RG. We got punked against the stout DLs in our divisional games this year. That need to change

It was Jenkins, not Hill, the swung the momentum of this game.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
They could spend every draft pick they have on OL and I would not say a word negative. Without a upgrade to the OL the QB we get next year is irrelevant.

Athos

Legend
And I know there are a few who really think Hill for the full season would have made a difference.....

But it wouldn't have. Hill and Davis are awful QBs.

Hill finishes with 8TDs and 6 Picks. One a pick 6, a fumble TD (I think).

Hill is mediocrity and we're screwed if Sam doesn't play the full season or we have someone legitimately better.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
The only disappointment is us not investing in a serious backup qb. It all ended once sam went down. A decent qb would've gotten us 9 wins. Fix that damn offensive line and for god's sakes, find a qb
To be honest, hill is probably one of the best back ups out there. We didn't bring him in to be a starter for 16 games

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
And yet as crappy as things were at times watching this season. I'm sad to see it go once again. Time to slip into the abyss of "honeydo Sundays" now for the next 8 months.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Vent thread?!? After today's game? We gave them hell, and came up short...Nothing more, nothing less....Proud of the guys, no quit...Need some reinforcements...pronto...I'd still like Barnes, Rhaney, & Jones to battle for the Center position....Draft a guy that can start at offensive guard...Same with offensive tackle...Sorry Barksdale...kinda like his story too...
Still not satisfied with the offensive weapons....No wonder Todd Gurley & DGB look so good to me....
and for the love of all mankind draft a QB in round 1....after a trade down....pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was Jenkins, not Hill, the swung the momentum of this game.

I beg to differ.

The truly disappointing thing to me is that we don't have players with the sportsmanship of Suh. Look at what he did today:
suhstep.0.gif

A55VA6

Legend
Terrible offense once again. 6-10 on the season. Probably Top 10 pick.

No Rams football for like 8 months.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Perhaps the NFL network should create A Football Life special on the fans of the Cleveland/LA/St Louis Rams on all the sorrow and frustration we've endured with underachieving teams and constant threats of them moving.....
I don't think they could dedicate the 24 straight hours needed to cover this subject.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Probably the most rams way to lose a football game ever.
- Cook drops a TD
- Hill throws one if the funniest INTs I've seen this season
- Turn a TD into a Touchback

LOL. You have to laugh at it guys!

Athos

Legend
They could spend every draft pick they have on OL and I would not say a word negative. Without a upgrade to the OL the QB we get next year is irrelevant.

Unless those picks make our O-Line Cowboys level, I find myself seriously doubting this.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The only positive thing about this game is that now that red-hatted jackass Bruce Arians will have to take his team on the road for a wild-card game with a third-string QB. I'll be cheering on whoever they play against. :sneaky:

Athos

Legend
The truly disappointing thing to me is that we don't have players with the sportsmanship of Suh. Look at what he did today:

Good effing shit. Did he really step on ANOTHER player's ankle/foot/leg?

That fat, ill-tempered POS should be out of football.

You want dirty, Detroit epitomizes everything dirty in the NFL. It's become habit for the Lions. If Goodell cared, he'd start banning them games for that shit.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Actual headline on ESPN:

Seahawks breeze by Rams to wrap up No. 1 seed in NFC

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400554448

Seriously?

I know the Rams lost--I know they screwed up but the Seahawks didn't BREEZE by anybody.

On the home page they use the word ROUT.

They should really watch the games sometime.

That's all I got.

Bring on the draft--bring in some offensive lineman and let's get at it next year.