The Last Official Vent Thread Of The Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Actual headline on ESPN:

Seahawks breeze by Rams to wrap up No. 1 seed in NFC

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400554448

Seriously?

I know the Rams lost--I know they screwed up but the Seahawks didn't BREEZE by anybody.

On the home page they use the word ROUT.

They should really watch the games sometime.

That's all I got.

Bring on the draft--bring in some offensive lineman and let's get at it next year.
Sounds like someone 0nly saw the final score before they wrote a story on what happened. Kind of like making points based solely on W-L record (especially if talking about an individual).

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Good effing crap. Did he really step on ANOTHER player's ankle/foot/leg?

That fat, ill-tempered POS should be out of football.

You want dirty, Detroit epitomizes everything dirty in the NFL. It's become habit for the Lions. If Goodell cared, he'd start banning them games for that crap.
Not just another player, Aaron fucking Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers does nothing to anybody, he's about as inoffensive as it gets.

Also you're not kidding, something about that place has them all sour to the core. Like Raiola getting caught doing the same thing, they're dirty, stupid assholes and they'd make the Raiders fans blush.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
The good news is, that was hopefully his last game as the Rams starting QB.
Agree with this so need to throw more vent Fisher's way... What the hell good did it do anyone to have a geezer retread QB starting games when the season was officially over? Why not Davis, or Case Keenum, or audition any young QB that might have a snowball's chance in hell in becoming a future QB? Same thoughts to the C and G positions... Yeah I know these have been discussed seriously already in other threads, just had to throw it in a vent thread one last time!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Weren't we supposed to be one of those ascending teams? Does an ascending team finish the season with 3 losses? Two to division rivals where we score a grand total of 12 points? And the other to a 5-9 team where we give up 37 points and countless yards?

If you are what your record says you are, we've gotten progressively worse in each of Fisher's first 3 seasons. Are we really getting better? Cuz I ain't seeing it.

Rams0307

The draft HAS to be about the offense. The first three picks have to be to upgrade the QB, OL, and WR positions. If we can't draft Winston, draft Grayson and take Clemmings, White, or Parker in the 1st.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The draft HAS to be about the offense. The first three picks have to be to upgrade the QB, OL, and WR positions. If we can't draft Winston, draft Grayson and take Clemmings, White, or Parker in the 1st.

People can call me crazy but if we keep Britt, I'm fine with our WRs. I watched our WRs make plays today. It was the OL that let us down, again.

Bailey is coming along nicely, Britt has really turned things around, we saw what Quick was doing, and Tavon still deserves a chance to develop. Not to mention Cook is a good weapon in the passing game.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
And yet as crappy as things were at times watching this season. I'm sad to see it go once again. Time to slip into the abyss of "honeydo Sundays" now for the next 8 months.
My wife has knee replacement surgery tomorrow, so I will be busy with her recovery/rehab over the next few months. As least that will keep my mind from thinking about this season and what might be next season.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry Jrry but you're kidding yourself if you think that.

Maybe I am, maybe I am not. But I don't think he gets a 5th year. Next year, it's 10+ wins or he's out. That's what I mean by my comment. Not that we'll fire him tomorrow.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The only disappointment is us not investing in a serious backup qb. It all ended once sam went down. A decent qb would've gotten us 9 wins. Fix that damn offensive line and for god's sakes, find a qb

I think if they had stayed with ADavis and done a little more to help him that the Rams would have been better off.

I think he is better than Hill.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
People can call me crazy but if we keep Britt, I'm fine with our WRs. I watched our WRs make plays today. It was the OL that let us down, again.

Bailey is coming along nicely, Britt has really turned things around, we saw what Quick was doing, and Tavon still deserves a chance to develop. Not to mention Cook is a good weapon in the passing game.
I agree. The pieces are there at WR, TE and even RB. We just need a strong O-Line to keep our QB healthy who, in turn, will get the ball to all our weapons.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And yet as crappy as things were at times watching this season. I'm sad to see it go once again. Time to slip into the abyss of "honeydo Sundays" now for the next 8 months.

Promise to check in now and then 'cake.......I miss ya and the history we have means something.

If the honey do list isn't enough to keep you busy I can give you some chores around here LOL.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I beg to differ.

The truly disappointing thing to me is that we don't have players with the sportsmanship of Suh. Look at what he did today:
suhstep.0.gif

I saw this and it's really disturbing. If the league doesn't do someting about this I'll be disappointed because this guy needs to be suspended. He's a fucking jackass and is one of the 2 or 3 players that I have ever hoped has a career ending injury because of his dirty play.

He's worse than Harrison. And that isn't easy to do.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My wife has knee replacement surgery tomorrow, so I will be busy with her recovery/rehab over the next few months. As least that will keep my mind from thinking about this season and what might be next season.

My wife is looking at going through that herself sometime in the coming year. We've done a lot of research on it. It's a tough rehab. We're checking into stem-cell treatment first. Tell her that the wife and I wish her all the best and hope she has a quick recovery.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I beg to differ.

The truly disappointing thing to me is that we don't have players with the sportsmanship of Suh. Look at what he did today:
suhstep.0.gif

I don't blame him, I kinda have a sadistic personality like that.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
My wife is looking at going through that herself sometime in the coming year. We've done a lot of research on it. It's a tough rehab. We're checking into stem-cell treatment first. Tell her that the wife and I wish her all the best and hope she has a quick recovery.
Will do. Thanks. This should have been done a couple years ago. No cartilage left in her knee and many bone spurs also. It will be tough, but she is one tough gal.