The Last Official Vent Thread Of The Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
You know the deal - no attacking fellow members or insulting players or coaches. Other than that - bitch and moan away.

2hi9r35.jpg

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'm hoping this is premature... still a bit of football left...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jeff Fisher, consider yourself on the hotseat.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
The Rams should have a version of the Scarecrow's song from Wizard of Oz and replace if I only had a brain with if I only had a QB.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
No real football left. Ball always bounces against us many years in a row, just like the 90s. All we can do is hope again that it balances next year as it did in 99

Boffo97

Name
Dave
I'm hoping this is premature... still a bit of football left...
Shut up, Boffo, you idiot! It's not premature at all!

But seriously... did the Rams walk into the stadium under ladders with a black cat crossing their path and had to break a mirror on the way? Or what?

Worst luck ever...

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I really have no vents right now. Seattle made some plays and got lucky on those turnovers. Difference in the game right now. The difference between a playoff and non playoff team.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Another game... another loss. Sad thing is even with a crappy O-Line, and bad QB play, we managed to piss away some games we should have won during the season. I really hope they get this fixed. We need to get serious O-Line help, a QB who either replaces SB, or will give a better chance to win if he gets hurt again. Other than Gaines, Tru and JJ have proven too inconsistent this year, and we need more help at corner. We also need to add depth to the line backing corps. With all these holes, it seems we will never get to a point of success. I can't take another season like this.

Got to hand it to Fisher, not many coaches can take 5 first round picks and improve by 4 wins, fantastic job by him.

There is a reason we're retaining him as HC right, because in 3 years I haven't seen it :confused:.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Got to hand it to Fisher, not many coaches can take 5 first round picks and improve by 4 wins, fantastic job by him.

There is a reason we're retaining him as HC right, because in 3 years I haven't seen it :confused:.
If you count 2011 as wiped out by injury and thus not counting, he hasn't improved us in W-L at all.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron

I think this is a bit of an overreaction. The talent is there, I can't see how you can say you haven't seen it, shall I remind you of all our 1 or 2 win seasons where every other game was a blow out? I get it, losing seasons suck, but it's lining up slowly and we're a few pieces away. No reason to throw away a coach that had us competitive and fighting after our starting QB went down and were floating down shit creek without a paddle.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you count 2011 as wiped out by injury and thus not counting, he hasn't improved us in W-L at all.

If we're doing that, every fucking year is wiped out by injuries.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do not think he's on hot seat at all. Though the brick of ice is starting to melt.

He needs to be. It's time this team won. He's getting his fourth year but no more excuses. We're getting 10+ wins or we need to go another direction.