The Early and Late Games Week 14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Players who don't wear sleeves to show how tough they are...are stupid.

I got some pretty nasty frostbite on my hands due to riding my bike without gloves in about 10 degree weather.

Didn't lose any fingers or anything, but I screamed like I was being tortured when I soaked my hands in room temperature water and my hands are still sensitive to this day.

That snow is going to melt on them and the scary part is if the water freezes on them. Hypothermia is a real thing.

If the players were smart, they'd be drinking warm water and warm Gatorade so as to help stem the chance of hypothermia.

Q729

Legend
Players who don't wear sleeves to show how tough they are...are stupid.

I got some pretty nasty frostbite on my hands due to riding my bike without gloves in about 10 degree weather.

Didn't lose any fingers or anything, but I screamed like I was being tortured when I soaked my hands in room temperature water and my hands are still sensitive to this day.

That snow is going to melt on them and the scary part is if the water freezes on them. Hypothermia is a real thing.

If the players were smart, they'd be drinking warm water and warm Gatorade so as to help stem the chance of hypothermia.
First thing I did when I tuned in to that game was see how many dumb fucks were still doing the sleeveless thing.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Looks like the lower stands are full or about full in Buffalo. Those folks attending are true die hard football fans. Kudos to them.

Psycho_X

Legend
watching the Bills game too. So much fun. Hilarious when a tackle happens in the open field and when the snow settles down there's a player or two you didn't even know was laying there in the snow.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
The game can be player much quicker without penalties. Refs want to go home.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Buffalo punter did a great job punting from his own endzone in 6 inches of snow. Looks like he got off a 40 yr punt.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Case Keenum is schooling my Panthers defense.

Jonathan Stewart looking like he is 21 years old again.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah Panthers getting a great push on the ground. North/South rushing game is how to attack Minnesota.

They're limited by their passing game though so I will be surprised if they pull this off.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The Vikings don’t even need a QB. I could pick a high schooler who can throw more then 10 yards and put them in the offense.

Ram65

Legend
Thielen drops one and bobbles another potential TD. It's a close one 14-13 Carolina at the half.

Q729

Legend
I like that "Fuck You" to the refs after the TD was overturned. Keenum has to pay his debt for all those yards he gets off runs.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really like Red Zone this time of year...