The Early and Late Games Week 14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
7-0 Carolina

They should make this a game.

Ram65

Legend
Ouch! Panthers strike first. Just as I'm trying to decide who I want to win.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vikings lose
Hawks lose
Rams win.....LIKE IT!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Beat the Eagles. I'm not sure the Rams can pass the Vikings for seeding. And they would have to. Beat the Eagles, and the Rams are in the number 2 spot.

Vikes getting handled early.

Gonna be a long day for them if they can't open up that run game.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
It’s a shame that’s not a better matchup.

Could be JV HS football...

Watching in that snow is just...fun.

Oh, and JOSH GORDON looks like the top 5 WR he has always been capable of being.

I mean... DAYUM he looks good.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Vikes score to even it up.

That game looks to be a slugfest between Vikes and Panthers...

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Going into these next 2 games with 3 injured starting LB'ers is going to be a very big challenge for this young team.I hold no real hope that the Rams can overtake the Vikings in getting the top seat. Rams had that chance & blew it BIG. I would prefer that Carolina is beaten by the Vikings. If the Rams fail to secure the division it would be best that the NFC South teams (Carolina/ Atlanta /NO) have a 3 way beat down to insure the Rams hook a Wild Card. let the Rams get healthy & roar into the playoffs as the underdog.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
The buffalo game is in a blizzard. So cool. Looks like the game is being played in slow motion. Runs only. No punts yet. Footing a huge problem. FG attempt looked like something you would see in a high school game. Pretty wild.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Could be JV HS football...

Watching in that snow is just...fun.

Oh, and JOSH GORDON looks like the top 5 WR he has always been capable of being.

I mean... DAYUM he looks good.

True. I’ve turned to this game because it’s snowing HARD.

Wow.

Ram65

Legend
screw it, we were not supposed to even be here, lets go for it all...Go Panthers!...let's roll the dice!

I think this is the reality. Better to play the Vikings in the Dome than the Eagles in the Cold.

Going into these next 2 games with 3 injured starting LB'ers is going to be a very big challenge for this young team.I hold no real hope that the Rams can overtake the Vikings in getting the top seat. Rams had that chance & blew it BIG. I would prefer that Carolina is beaten by the Vikings. If the Rams fail to secure the division it would be best that the NFC South teams (Carolina/ Atlanta /NO) have a 3 way beat down to insure the Rams hook a Wild Card. let the Rams get healthy & roar into the playoffs as the underdog.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The buffalo game is in a blizzard. So cool. Looks like the game is being played in slow motion. Runs only. No punts yet. Footing a huge problem. FG attempt looked like something you would see in a high school game. Pretty wild.

Haha. No kidding. It’s definitely like watching them in slo mo.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Buffalo with a 44yd punt... and he stuck it (as you’d imagine).

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Snow games are absolutely mesmerizing to me. I have my TV split with RedZone and Buffalo.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Snow games are absolutely mesmerizing to me. I have my TV split with RedZone and Buffalo.

Turned off the games on TV and watching the snow game online. Punted for the first time, did well was surprised. Snow is really pilling up on the field too. So cool.

Q729

Legend
That fucking Buffalo football rules. 20 [guess officially 44?] yard punts that plop right into the ground. And how the fuck can the Colts see any of their guys in that blizzard.

Oh, and keep pounding away, Panthers.