The Early and Late Games Week 14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
And Case marches them right right down the field with another touchdown pass.
This one they didn't drop. :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And people will talk about clutch Case but that was a normal throw a great play by Theilen. Now this game is close time to see what Cam does.

Ram65

Legend
Quick TD to Theilen 52 yard TD and 2-pt conversion.

Soft defense stinks. Let them back in it just like that.

Q729

Legend
I don't think so. He tried to go back on but they pulled him away before he could run onto the field.

I wasn't actually watching that's just what the person who shared the tweet said happened. I see he's out of the game now.

It was strange how he managed to get his helmet back. Something went wrong on the sideline.

I thought he went in for a little bit. They showed him back on the field and coughing up blood and covering his mouth to try and hide it. Not sure if that was before the footage of him being pulled back by an assistant.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Missed the last series at the beginning of 4th quarter. Panthers have gotten lots of pressure on Case. Theilen dropped two TDs on the same drive. LOL high throw INT of WR hands after moving the ball. The whole team didn't play well today. They got 7 minutes to pull this one out down two offensive lineman.
They started the game down 2 offensive lineman including Pat Eflien and Boone? Then LEFT TACKLE Riley Reiff got knocked out of the game in that first half.

And still Keenum looks good.

Last edited:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Holy shit, this Cowboys-Giants game has the iconic Spagnuolo meltdown.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
kinda rooting for the Vikings , would be nice to keep the Panthers a game back in the wild card spot

Ram65

Legend
Panthers trying to give this one away.....Case misses a TD pass. Tie game 24-24 3:07 to play.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Barn burner at Carolina.

Keenum brings them back down by 11 with two scores in 3 minutes.

All tied up at 24 with three minutes to go.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Barn burner at Carolina.

Keenum brings them back down by 11 with two scores in 3 minutes.

All tied up at 24 with three minutes to go.
Cam says oh that was a cute drive you just had there. Shame if you guys couldn't tackle me.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Got to play defense, Carolina.