The Early and Late Games Week 14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Other than my Vikings I have three teams I want to win this week. The Rams beating the Eagles, The Ravens beating the Steelers, and the Dolphins beating the Pats. And for good measure if the Browns beat the Packers it would be a complete weekend.

Ram65

Legend
Rams and Jags for the win.

After that I want Cleveland to get rid of the Packers. Have the Lions and Cowboys lose too......

Then it depends on if the Rams win or not. If the Vikings win that gets the Panthers closer to being out of the wild card but, then they are closer to home field advantage. It's getting crazy.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Other than my Vikings I have three teams I want to win this week. The Rams beating the Eagles, The Ravens beating the Steelers, and the Dolphins beating the Pats. And for good measure if the Browns beat the Packers it would be a complete weekend.
Well ... I almost agree with you! I want the Viqueen's to Lose! That could help the Rams in Playoff Seeding, in the long run!;)

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Well ... I almost agree with you! I want the Viqueen's to Lose! That could help the Rams in Playoff Seeding, in the long run!;)
Beat the Eagles. I'm not sure the Rams can pass the Vikings for seeding. And they would have to. Beat the Eagles, and the Rams are in the number 2 spot.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Beat the Eagles. I'm not sure the Rams can pass the Vikings for seeding. And they would have to. Beat the Eagles, and the Rams are in the number 2 spot.
What does the Vik's remaining schedule look like!? IDK! Maybe if the Lose today and drop one more!o_O

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We can still get the #1 seed.

Sorry @Raptorman, but I’m rooting against you guys today. (y)

tempests

Hall of Fame
I’d like to see Minny win but as of now I’m picking Carol

Please talk me outta this

Seriously this game is an enigma to me

Rams are probably better served by a Panthers win, if you're holding out hope for the no 1 seed. If the Panthers draw even with the Rams in W/L record, Rams hold the potential tiebreaker over them.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What a great slate today...Vikings/Panthers, Eagles/Rams, Ravens/Steelers.

Fresh air? WTF is that?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm rooting for the Vikings . The Rams have a slim hope for the #1 seed so just win today , and then hope someone knocks off the Vikings . Then the lower seed comes to LA . A guy can hope .