The Early and Late Games Week 14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Meanwhile, Aaron Rodgers is standing on the sideline saying "The only thing you mother fuckers have to do is beat fucking Cleveland. The only thing you have to do and I'll be back."

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Worst part is he went back in 5 plays or so later. This is a failure by the impartial doctors, the team doctors the team and the players and their union. These are the things they want to stop and they keep happening.

I don't think so. He tried to go back on but they pulled him away before he could run onto the field.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Case Keenum is average when everything doesn’t go perfect for him.
I took heat for it a couple weeks ago but this is Case. He's an average QB that will make 3 or 4 good plays and throw 3 or 4 bad passes. If you capitalize on the good and don't get hurt by the bad you win. If not...

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Well I mean he hasn't accomplished as much as you have.... but, you know, he's okay.

He's also missing three offensive lineman starters.

He's had maybe two or three rough plays the entire game.
Robbed of two touchdowns by the referees have 3 drop touchdowns to buy Thelen and one by Rudolph.

I thought I'd tell you because I figure you're probably not really watching the game because Case looks pretty good.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the Case we remember under Fisher,,Made some really great plays, coupled with crippling Pick 6 and other poor decisions...Really too bad that i heard 3 Minnesota starters are out from injury...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think so. He tried to go back on but they pulled him away before he could run onto the field.

I wasn't actually watching that's just what the person who shared the tweet said happened. I see he's out of the game now.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Hilarious.
And inaccurate.
.... and no way you are watching Carolina versus Minnesota.

You would probably say the same thing if Case beat us in the playoffs.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wasn't actually watching that's just what the person who shared the tweet said happened. I see he's out of the game now.

It was strange how he managed to get his helmet back. Something went wrong on the sideline.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Hilarious.
And inaccurate.
.... and no way you are watching Carolina versus Minnesota.

You would probably say the same thing if Case beat us in the playoffs.
Actually good sir, I’ve been watching every snap of that game. Those reasons are all why I said, if everything isn’t perfect, he’s average. Hurt linemen and drops are part of the game. He doesn’t respond well to that and history shows it too. He dinks and dunks and makes a good play once an a while.

Your blind love for Keenum is nauseating.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Actually good sir, I’ve been watching every snap of that game. Those reasons are all why I said, if everything isn’t perfect, he’s average. Hurt linemen and drops are part of the game. He doesn’t respond well to that and history shows it too. He dinks and dunks and makes a good play once an a while.

Your blind love for Keenum is nauseating.

I have to agree with Legatron4 on this one. Keenum is just average. He needs everything else to be working at a high level. Today he does not have those other things working for him.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Meanwhile, Aaron Rodgers is standing on the sideline saying "The only thing you mother fuckers have to do is beat freaking Cleveland. The only thing you have to do and I'll be back."
They are showing highlights and DeKizer looks like he's carving them up the GB defense pretty good.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meanwhile, Aaron Rodgers is standing on the sideline saying "The only thing you mother fuckers have to do is beat freaking Cleveland. The only thing you have to do and I'll be back."
If my memory hasn't totally abandoned me the Bears are about to sweep the AFC North.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Imagine how the bills and colts players legs will feel after this game.

Ram65

Legend

Missed the last series at the beginning of 4th quarter. Panthers have gotten lots of pressure on Case. Theilen dropped two TDs on the same drive. LOL high throw INT of WR hands after moving the ball. The whole team didn't play well today. They got 7 minutes to pull this one out down two offensive lineman.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HAHAHAHAHA with the hook he kicks the XP after the time out was spent to clear the field.