The Early and Late Games Week 14

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
21 year old Jonathan Stewart three-touchdown and a hundred something yard game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Vikings going down!

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
In Philly burbs with my son the Eagles fan, lol

Attachments

• 20171210_161132.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 108

Ram65

Legend
LOL Bill and Colts playing OT in the snow. Nice throw and catch. Can't tell were they got the ball.

Edit TD McCoy run from ??????? 21 yards. Cogs with combo block.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jags should have challenged that, that was not a catch.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
How dumb are you haters going to feel if Case Keenum beats us AGAIN in the playoffs?

Pretty dumb. :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How dumb are you haters going to feel if Case Keenum beats us AGAIN in the playoffs?

Pretty dumb. :D
How dumb you have to be to call people who understand Case and his limitations haters? Rams fans know him and what he's capable of doing as well as anybody.

Sorry I dropped to your level and called you dumb that wasn't what I intended to do. It just came out like that.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
How dumb you have to be to call people who understand Case and his limitations haters? Rams fans know him and what he's capable of doing as well as anybody.

Sorry I dropped to your level and called you dumb that wasn't what I intended to do. It just came out like that.
What made you think I was talking about you?

I was talking about haters.
Do you feel like a hater?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The steelers better sure up their pass D or the Patsies will destroy them . Looks like an easy road to the Super Bowl for them . The Jags may be their biggest threat . Crap