Snead: Rams have “better than 50%” chance of signing Britt/PFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
oh i agree thats my best case scenario so were on the same page

That would be the talk of the game every game. "How are the Niners going to stop Quinn and Clowney Joe?" "Well, like all other teams this season, they won't Bill."

Tavon / Stacey / Bailey / Bradford / Cunningham / Cook / Kendricks / Givens / Greg the Leg will take care of the scoring. They won't need to score so much anyways with sacks and fumbles and starting QBs on the sideline.

I could see late season playoff hopefuls pulling their QBs.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That would be the talk of the game every game. "How are the Niners going to stop Quinn and Clowney Joe?" "Well, like all other teams this season, they won't Bill."

Tavon / Stacey / Bailey / Bradford / Cunningham / Cook / Kendricks / Givens / Greg the Leg will take care of the scoring. They won't need to score so much anyways with sacks and fumbles and starting QBs on the sideline.

I like your thinking. I hope Fisher and Snead think the same way.

Btw, you forgot quick, expecting big things from him.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Long KR/PR by tavon austin and long FG's by Greg the Leg, mixed in with our lockdown defense =wins! :cheers::cheers:

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Refreshing to hear someone else shares my confidence in quick...dont worry everyone else will fall in line by week 5 this year when the realize he's a problem

RamzFanz

Damnit

I haven't written off Quick or Pettis, but they have to earn it still. I included Cook who was hot and cold, but the dude has huge potential. If they field Tavon, a resurrected Givens, an emerged Bailey, then Cook could be a dynamo. Quick and Pettis both have flashes. We'll see. I love that they are in the stable because in years not so long past, they would be 1 and 2.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Long KR/PR by tavon austin and long FG's by Greg the Leg, mixed in with our lockdown defense =wins! :cheers::cheers:

The Special Teams' blocking really started to gel the last half of last season so I could see a big season for Tavon with returns. Tavon was damn good all season but was killed by bad blocking and ST penalties.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Special Teams' blocking really started to gel the last half of last season so I could see a big season for Tavon with returns. Tavon was damn good all season but was killed by bad blocking and ST penalties.

Agree 100% i like the concept of having stedman play the bodyguard role on Tavon's returns

RamzFanz

Damnit
Agree 100% i like the concept of having stedman play the bodyguard role on Tavon's returns

No doubt Bailey was a big part of ST. That man can deliver a hit for a WR. I want to see him on the line though as a WR. Bring back the WV duo. Bailey was an animal as a WR in college and he will do it again. I'd rather see Ray Ray leading TA in returns. Ray Ray likes the spotlight and will hit with abandon.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No doubt Bailey was a big part of ST. That man can deliver a hit for a WR. I want to see him on the line though as a WR. Bring back the WV duo. Bailey was an animal as a WR in college and he will do it again. I'd rather see Ray Ray leading TA in returns. Ray Ray likes the spotlight and will hit with abandon.

Its honestly crazy how much I agree with everything you're saying tonight.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I read that Britt has 9 arrests? 9! Is that actually fact? Wow, how does one get so many chances?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Its honestly crazy how much I agree with everything you're saying tonight.

I'm just so glad that the Rams fans aren't talking about a player or two any more like Jackson and Amendola. This is a season with so much potential BEFORE the draft, it's exciting. The FA for the Rams has been solid thus far considering their luck with Saffold. I like their cheap adds and I am willing to bet the draft will be a roller coaster ride.

Snisher - PLEASE take Clowney. PLEASE! the panic in the eyes of Wilson and Kappy will be worth it alone!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just so glad that the Rams fans aren't talking about a player or two any more like Jackson and Amendola. This is a season with so much potential BEFORE the draft, it's exciting. The FA for the Rams has been solid thus far considering their luck with Saffold. I like their cheap adds and I am willing to bet the draft will be a roller coaster ride.

Snisher - PLEASE take Clowney. PLEASE! the panic in the eyes of Wilson and Kappy will be worth it alone!

AMEN!!!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I think they will take Clowney (or maybe thats my wishful thinking, but who can tell these days right?) But I agree....weve made it through the dark ages of fandom time to retake what is ours (nfc west)

RamzFanz

Damnit
I read that Britt has 9 arrests? 9! Is that actually fact? Wow, how does one get so many chances?

OK, so it's DUI, bad driving, and not snitching on a friend whom he took to the ER with a knife wound. Snisher needs to give him a driver and lock him in the weight room.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Refreshing to hear someone else shares my confidence in quick...dont worry everyone else will fall in line by week 5 this year when the realize he's a problem

Don't know why some are so ready to dump him. Once he gets his concentration down he will be a beast of a wr.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OK, so it's DUI, bad driving, and not snitching on a friend whom he took to the ER with a knife wound. Snisher needs to give him a driver and lock him in the weight room.

And the other 6 are for not turning up to court.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I hope it eliminates Watkins. Rams need quality OL not projects that may or may not become something.
This is the first I've heard about Watkins being a "project".

Personally, I'd still like to fix the OL AND get a #1 rather than fix the OL through overinvestment in the unit.