Snead: Rams have “better than 50%” chance of signing Britt/PFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Exactly NJ. We have more than one WR on our roster who I'd like to upgrade. I remember what Clayton did for us too. Before the cheating bastards stole him away from us! :mad:

Buddha favors those who are positive

Alan

Legend
NJRamsFan following the path:
Buddha favors those who are positive
Right you are sir. :bow:

http://www.budsas.org/ebud/whatbudbeliev/78.htm
The Noble Eightfold Path - The Middle Way
This is the Path for leading a religious life without going to extremes.

Although I'm not really a Buddhist. I always make sure to spell Buddha wrong so as not to offend anyone. Like all of the great religions, there are many good things you can take away from them. Positive thinking is one of them for sure. :)

crazyhorns

Rookie
Competition and talent is what you want. If Britt brings that to the table all the other stuff does not matter. If the Rams are going to be great they need to challenge one another and Britt could challenge for a spot on this team and may the best player earn it.

Go Rams

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I would disagree with the premise that signing Britt means we won't pick Watkins. The Britt signing would be a low salary "kick the tires" type contract where it'd be nice if Britt DID return to form, but we're not banking on it.

In the same way, if we signed an OL with these kinds of injury and off-field issues, it wouldn't mean we weren't going to pick Robinson or Matthews.

Slappy967

Starter
Wouldn't mind seeing what he has left in camp but I sure as hell wouldn't pass on Watkins in the draft. Why not load up our stable of WRs with talent and depth?

Alan

Legend
PhxRam bearer of evil tidings:
Scrotum.
I'm sorry to hear that. My wife took both of my balls when we got married. Solidarity bro! :LOL:
You've already got the love of your life with that daughter of yours. I know, I've got one myself. ;)

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Competition and talent is what you want. If Britt brings that to the table all the other stuff does not matter. If the Rams are going to be great they need to challenge one another and Britt could challenge for a spot on this team and may the best player earn it.

Go Rams

This is 100% accurate co-sign

laramsoriginal

Starter
..this is a terrible signing on several fronts if/WHEN it happens. 1) Eliminates Watkins 2) Cancerizes the young wr's 3) Will "allow" us to draft another bad wr "later in the draft"

And the offensive cycle continues with this coach. Rinse, wash, repeat...

You'd think he learned from Finnegan and Cook but no...LOL and he DOESN'T sign Verner!

I hope it eliminates Watkins. Rams need quality OL not projects that may or may not become something.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want the best OL available.

You can get a good wr in the second round. Its a deep wr class

Its also a deep OL draft class. Lewan....despite all his faults could be considered a #1 in other classes I hear you though