Snead: Rams have “better than 50%” chance of signing Britt/PFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MauiBoi808

UDFA
Name
Kainoa
I really hope we sign him cause wen hes healthy hes a beast and it will also push brian quick

Fun stat of the day, Britt is the 8th most productive receiver from the 2009 draft class in terms of yards...former Ram Brandon Gibson is 9th 34 yards behind.

If we do sign Britt and he dresses for any game next season it is a testament to what an awful job the current regime has done of drafting/signing receivers.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
..this is a terrible signing on several fronts if/WHEN it happens. 1) Eliminates Watkins 2) Cancerizes the young wr's 3) Will "allow" us to draft another bad wr "later in the draft"

And the offensive cycle continues with this coach. Rinse, wash, repeat...

You'd think he learned from Finnegan and Cook but no...LOL and he DOESN'T sign Verner!

man that's the problem when you lock into one player, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. you're already butt hurt and nothing has happened yet.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fun stat of the day, Britt is the 8th most productive receiver from the 2009 draft class in terms of yards...former Ram Brandon Gibson is 9th 34 yards behind.

If we do sign Britt and he dresses for any game next season it is a testament to what an awful job the current regime has done of drafting/signing receivers.

So negative..whos to say Britt doesn't turn things around and earn a spot on the field?

Alan

Legend
NJRamsFan radiating positive vibes:
So negative..whos to say Britt doesn't turn things around and earn a spot on the field?
Exactly NJ. We have more than one WR on our roster who I'd like to upgrade. I remember what Lloyd did for us too. Before the cheating bastards stole him away from us! :mad:

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

britt was a beast about to explode before he tore his acl. so the two years after that you can write off, then last year the team and britt gave up on each other, so that's another year you can write off.

there is no downside in signing britt on the cheap.

RamzFanz

Damnit
..this is a terrible signing on several fronts if/WHEN it happens. 1) Eliminates Watkins 2) Cancerizes the young wr's 3) Will "allow" us to draft another bad wr "later in the draft"

And the offensive cycle continues with this coach. Rinse, wash, repeat...

You'd think he learned from Finnegan and Cook but no...LOL and he DOESN'T sign Verner!

Yeah, I agree with the replies in general. It means nothing as far as the draft. It's a kid who Fisher knows that has upside potential and probably coming very cheap. Camp fodder and taking a chance they can get him back in the saddle.

I personally don't think there's even a 1-50 chance Rams draft Watkins unless it's at 13th or they trade up from 13. They'll take Clowney if he's there, trade down if he's not, or if no trade is available, take Robinson. Watkins would be awesome and if I'm dead wrong, that's fine with me. I just can't see it.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Let all not forget that he has had Vince young and Jake locker throwing his way on a team who has no clue how to use a WR corp

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Exactly NJ. We have more than one WR on our roster who I'd like to upgrade. I remember what Clayton did for us too. Before the cheating bastards stole him away from us! :mad:
Do you mean Lloyd? Amendola? Claytons knee stole HIM away from us.....

Alan

Legend
Faceplant pointing out my boo-boo:
Do you mean Lloyd? Amendola? Claytons knee stole HIM away from us.....
Yeah, Lloyd. In my defense, they both have a "y" in their names. :LOL:

Hey, I liked Brandon Gibson, being compared to him isn't a negative. Maybe rather than spending 4 top 100 draft picks on WRs all we had to do was wait for Britt to become a free agent.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey, I liked Brandon Gibson, being compared to him isn't a negative. Maybe rather than spending 4 top 100 draft picks on WRs all we had to do was wait for Britt to become a free agent.

there you go again. how do the two relate to each other? you're upset the rams are trying to upgrade the wr corps? teams should always be trying to upgrade, can't cry about draft picks, or who they may not draft.