Rams re-sign DeMarcus Robinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I think I broke the So Ram 2000. Somebody reboot it to factory settings.
Nah, not really. It's more that So Ram had a wild time as a roady for the Grateful Dead in the '60s and he hasn't been quite the same since.

Eating muffins baked by Jerry Garcia will do that to a guy. Of course So Ram doesn't remember any of this as the '60s and on until now has been more or less a purple haze of some sort.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'd love an Edge. I'd love a good CB. But if they can't bring all 3 FA OL back, I'm all in on OL at 19. But would they do that 3 yrs running? Why not? Your strength is your offense. Keep that humming and then find the defensive guys any way you can. Edge and CB ain't gonna be much help with Stafford on his back 50 times +. Hell if they can resign Shelton but can't agree with Dotson & his agent (or vice versa), go OL. I'm way more confident we'll bring back Shelton.

BTW, to the thought "now they won't draft a WR" with Kupp, Puka, DRob and Tutu, I'd say "watch them". I feel pretty good they're still gonna grab a WR, though not as high as it would have been had they not signed DRob.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I prefer orange sunshime or purple microdot

Acid Trip Lsd GIF

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nah, not really. It's more that So Ram had a wild time as a roady for the Grateful Dead in the '60s and he hasn't been quite the same since.

Eating muffins baked by Jerry Garcia will do that to a guy. Of course So Ram doesn't remember any of this as the '60s and on until now has been more or less a purple haze of some sort.....

~ArkyRamsFan~
When it comes to the draft & The Rams I’m pretty dialed in.After the combined I’ll have a better idea of the draft.History tells me your off,but that’s alright. You can get your jabs in. There’s no way The Rams draft a WR in the first rd 1,000 % that is for sure.
—If your saying it’s a moot point if those 2WR’s because there gone? Then so be it.I’m not winning anything,but I’m sure I would’ve lose so as F’d up & wasted from all my ventures. . I’m down

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I prefer orange sunshime or purple microdot

Acid Trip Lsd GIF
Just go natural- shrooms is not going to get you in trouble .It will & is legal in some parts of this US of A. Eatables are a healthier choose when it comes to ganja

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ellard80 has it right. The Rams don’t need to concentrate at WR.

The Rams already have there 4 .
Excited about Tutu Atwell because he still has so much more room for growth .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think I broke the So Ram 2000. Somebody reboot it to factory settings.
Was just wondering what you give up for being WRONG ! There’s no way The Rams take a WR with there 1st rd pick.
I don’t see any WR other than Harrison go before 19.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ellard80 has it right. The Rams don’t need to concentrate at WR.

The Rams already have there 4 .
Excited about Tutu Atwell because he still has so much more room for growth .
Yeah, he still fits into a men's small! /s

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Was just wondering what you give up for being WRONG ! There’s no way The Rams take a WR with there 1st rd pick.
I don’t see any WR other than Harrison go before 19.
Well…that makes one of you. You’d be hard pressed to find a mock that does not have at least 2 WRs going in the first 18 picks.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Well…that makes one of you. You’d be hard pressed to find a mock that does not have at least 2 WRs going in the first 18 picks.
Yeah, he is waay off. At least 3 go top 17, maybe 4. And after a small trade down, I wouldn't count the Rams out of not taking one, especially if Thomas drops or Coleman is there in the late 20's.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah, he still fits into a men's small! /s
Sure ? - don’t know what that has to do with spilt milk .

You can evaluate a player how you want to.I saw a heck of a lot of improvement & think he will come into a contract year hungry .He’s only 24.I’m not saying he is a T. Hill,but as good as a DJ1

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well Nabers had a good QB in Daniel’s throwing to him.He’ll probably go #2 overall.They said today there’s a chance he could go #1 overall. Thomas & Nabers had 160 catches between them both in the SEC..

Odunza’s concern is his speed so the combine matters.The concern is his overall speed.In the National Championship he disappeared.

Dallas Turner & Chop Robinson are better fits for The Rams.

L.Latu is a guy The Rams run to the podium for as well. The Clemson CB is going to run a FAST 40

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah, he is waay off. At least 3 go top 17, maybe 4. And after a small trade down, I wouldn't count the Rams out of not taking one, especially if Thomas drops or Coleman is there in the late 20's.

DRUG TEST - I wonder some about this ? Way off & The Rams drafting THOMAS ??

If 3 WR’s go before 19 The Rams Front Office is LOVING IT !! I know I will be. SO much I’ll MOCK the thought of ALL them WR’s getting drafted early.

I will say never say never & that The NFL has become a passing league. —I still have ammo & this thing is just getting started.

The 40’s & pajama party will get the drooling going the for all those WR loving types.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Well Nabers had a good QB in Daniel’s throwing to him.He’ll probably go #2 overall.They said today there’s a chance he could go #1 overall. Thomas & Nabers had 160 catches between them both in the SEC..

Odunza’s concern is his speed so the combine matters.The concern is his overall speed.In the National Championship he disappeared.

Dallas Turner & Chop Robinson are better fits for The Rams.

L.Latu is a guy The Rams run to the podium for as well. The Clemson CB is going to run a FAST 40
WTF?

Nabers won’t go in the top 18 because he had a good QB?

Odunze, who lead all receivers and would have had 2 TDs if Penix had not missed him when wide open, disappeared in the championship game?

Do you even watch college football?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Feels like Thomas is in that top 15. He'll roast that 40 and has that boundary speed and length teams covet.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
DRUG TEST - I wonder some about this ? Way off & The Rams drafting THOMAS ??

If 3 WR’s go before 19 The Rams Front Office is LOVING IT !! I know I will be. SO much I’ll MOCK the thought of ALL them WR’s getting drafted early.

I will say never say never & that The NFL has become a passing league. —I still have ammo & this thing is just getting started.

The 40’s & pajama party will get the drooling going the for all those WR loving types.
1000003161.jpg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Keep staring ! I guess the 40 times could help The Rams out ? Will see about your 3 WR’s ?

I’m liking me Terrion Arnold & as of now The Rams NO DOUBT take 1 of The 3 CB’s before the WR’s !!!

I’ll add the 3 OLB’s from yesterday as well. Chop - Latu — Verse

Who knows what happens at O’Line, but the front line has A’Jacks. - Shelton & Big Kevin

Adam Timmerman meant a lot to The Rams & questionable HOF Ram ?

Last edited:

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
I’m liking me Terrion Arnold & as of now The Rams NO DOUBT take 1 of The 3 CB’s before the WR’s !!!
Unless we trade up, we’re not getting any of the top three WRs. They’ll all be long gone by 19.

And I strongly suspect that all three leading edge prospects and at least two two of the top three cornerbacks (Arnold, Mitchell and Wiggins) will be gone by the time we pick as well.