Rams re-sign DeMarcus Robinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Unless we trade up, we’re not getting any of the top three WRs. They’ll all be long gone by 19.

And I strongly suspect that all three leading edge prospects and at least two two of the top three cornerbacks (Arnold, Mitchell and Wiggins) will be gone by the time we pick as well.

I take that EVERY MOCK DRAFT & especially DRAFT DAY each time.

I pray for that !!! The Rams are going to go CB,O’Line,or EDGE !!
QB -imo is defiantly in play as well if what your posting is TRUE?

It’s a NUMBERS game & need comes into play & my hope is ALL NFL GM’s are thinking like you ALL !! I see Carson Wentz resigning & Les Snead basically said that.I don’t think teams are going to pay home more than The Rams or there’s a place he’d rather go.He & is wife are happy here & had a kid as a Ram.The QB market is going to get flooded here in the next 2 years.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I LOVE Demarcus Robinson as a RAM going into 2024! Tutu Atwell is going to be a SOLID PIECE for The RAMS going into his final year on his rookie deal.IMO this is where the Tutu Atwell draft pays off a little interest let’s say ?

That Creed Humpries going to KC is a BIG reason they have WON 2 SUPERBOWL - we won’t get that twisted.He blasted a NINER out of bounds & could have cost them the game.He did it so smooth,but he was JACKED UP & FRUSTRATED!!!
Brian Allen was NEVER a guy I wanted for The Rams.I was a John Sullivan guy.Austin Blythe & Shelton both could play Guard,but The Rams lost a lot of games because The Rams never addressed the guard position the way they should have.

I don’t know what’s going to happen with Dotson ?? Alaric Jackson either.Joesph Noteboom represents depth.Signing Shelton & maybe drafting a player like Graham Barton to be a Center of the future ? He might be a sweet 2nd day pick if Dotson isn’t resigned ? He is big enough to play Guard not like those others mentioned above.Having Steve Avila to me has always been a JOKE!! This is a player is a PERFECT way to develop CAP WISE ??

I could see The Rams trading out of the round ? Trading back especially if a team wants a young QB ? 1st. & 2nd rd. Maybe even one of those WR’s ?

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
There will be some very good players available when the Rams pick and I have my fingers crossed that one of them will be Q. Mitchell.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Might be Arnold that is there for us due to that 4.51 forty time. Would be a very nice and beneficial draft day fall.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Keep staring ! I guess the 40 times could help The Rams out ? Will see about your 3 WR’s ?

I’m liking me Terrion Arnold & as of now The Rams NO DOUBT take 1 of The 3 CB’s before the WR’s !!!

I’ll add the 3 OLB’s from yesterday as well. Chop - Latu — Verse

Who knows what happens at O’Line, but the front line has A’Jacks. - Shelton & Big Kevin

Adam Timmerman meant a lot to The Rams & questionable HOF Ram ?
They just said today that there might not even be a defensive player taken in the top ten. Teams focus on offense, right or wrong. There will at leaat be 3 WRs taken top 17, probably 4.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Keep staring ! I guess the 40 times could help The Rams out ? Will see about your 3 WR’s ?

I’m liking me Terrion Arnold & as of now The Rams NO DOUBT take 1 of The 3 CB’s before the WR’s !!!

I’ll add the 3 OLB’s from yesterday as well. Chop - Latu — Verse

Who knows what happens at O’Line, but the front line has A’Jacks. - Shelton & Big Kevin

Adam Timmerman meant a lot to The Rams & questionable HOF Ram ?
I don't think many are arguing they take a WR over a top CB, but no way Arnold or Mitchel are there at 19.

WestCoastRam

Legend
They just said today that there might not even be a defensive player taken in the top ten. Teams focus on offense, right or wrong. There will at leaat be 3 WRs taken top 17, probably 4.
I think that probably is more about how insane the offensive players are in the 1st round this year. There's no star edge player or CB to take this year like in years last.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Quinyon Mitchell as done everything possible to go in the top 10.
Yeah, I think that he'll be around 10 but he's also not a guy like Sauce Gardner nor Derek Stingley. Mitchell's very very good but he's not how they were perceived. Of course, the perhaps the NFL teams are wrong.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Let’s hope !! The Rams will find a WR to compete,but not a high draft pick. That will help The Rams find a player of need.

dang

Legend
I’m thinking there’s enough teams out there desperate enough for a QB, LT or WR to fill the top 10-12 selections plus Bowers.
If that’s true then defensive players will start getting selected at 12 or 14. This gives Rams chance at least one of the top 3 CBs or Edge players.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I’m thinking there’s enough teams out there desperate enough for a QB, LT or WR to fill the top 10-12 selections plus Bowers.
If that’s true then defensive players will start getting selected at 12 or 14. This gives Rams chance at least one of the top 3 CBs or Edge players.
It's so freaking early but here's a top-20:

QBs ... Williams, Daniels, Maye and McCarthy
WRs ... Harrison, Nabers, Odunze and Thomas
TE ... Bowers
OL ... Alt, Fuaga, Fashanu and Powers-Johnson
DL ... Murphy
Edge ... Turner, Latu and Verse
CB ... Mitchell, Arnold and Wiggins

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No doubt. Everyone is always saying this player or that player is creeping up into the higher picks. But that means someone creeps down. To us maybe. :hug:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If GMs had any sense, and if they really need a corner, Mitchell should be their number one choice.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I wonder if that 4.62/40 helps Keon Coleman's chances of staring in the Rams face in the 2nd round?
He'd give Stafford the jump ball artist he probably misses. And he's a punt returner, too.

I wonder if a Demarcus Robinson signing would take that off the table?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if that 4.62/40 helps Keon Coleman's chances of staring in the Rams face in the 2nd round?
He'd give Stafford the jump ball artist he probably misses. And he's a punt returner, too.

I wonder if a Demarcus Robinson signing would take that off the table?
I think the Rams have big targets with catch radius covered. He is a good player and would help us but speed threat would impact that group far more.

Memphis Ram

Legend
I think the Rams have big targets with catch radius covered. He is a good player and would help us but speed threat would impa ct that group far more.
I don't know. Stafford threw a whole lot of 50/50 balls to Kenny Golliday and Calvin Johnson in Detroit. He tried to use Robinson that way, but it wasn't as effective.

WestCoastRam

Legend
It's so freaking early but here's a top-20:

QBs ... Williams, Daniels, Maye and McCarthy
WRs ... Harrison, Nabers, Odunze and Thomas
TE ... Bowers
OL ... Alt, Fuaga, Fashanu and Powers-Johnson
DL ... Murphy
Edge ... Turner, Latu and Verse
CB ... Mitchell, Arnold and Wiggins
I think this is pretty much it