Rams re-sign DeMarcus Robinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't know. Stafford threw a whole lot of 50/50 balls to Kenny Golliday and Calvin Johnson in Detroit. He tried to use Robinson that way, but it wasn't as effective.
McVay is on record saying he doesn't want to live underneath. He prefers to stretch the field. We need speed my man. Tutu doesn't count because he is ineffective out there. We have size and good hands and intelligent players with catch radius but we don't have speed.

Stafford will throw to whoever they put out there with him. He's not stacking the board.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay is on record saying he doesn't want to live underneath. He prefers to stretch the field. We need speed my man. Tutu doesn't count because he is ineffective out there. We have size and good hands and intelligent players with catch radius but we don't have speed.

Stafford will throw to whoever they put out there with him. He's not stacking the board.
Adonai Mitchell to the rescue.

Memphis Ram

Legend
No to OT2 Fashanu being a top 20 pick?
His official measurements come in tomorrow, but while he's said to have long arms, he's also said to be under 6'4" and is being considered a guard by some. If so, while possible, that doesn't sound like a lock top 20 pick to me.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His official measurements come in tomorrow, but while he's said to have long arms, he's also said to be under 6'4" and is being considered a guard by some. If so, while possible, that doesn't sound like a lock top 20 pick to me.
And by some he's considered a toss up with Alt for OT1 which is a lock for top 20 to most. Also there are universal reports that he is absolutely killing the interviews with teams. Among the best at the combine in interviews.

Memphis Ram

Legend
And by some he's considered a toss up with Alt for OT1 which is a lock for top 20 to most. Also there are universal reports that he is absolutely killing the interviews with teams. Among the best at the combine in interviews.
Well, he was OLine draft guru's Brandon Thorns top OLineman in his pre-Senior Bowl report. But have there been any OTs under 6'4" selected that high? (If that's his correct height).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, he was OLine draft guru's Brandon Thorns top OLineman in his pre-Senior Bowl report. But have there been any OTs under 6'4" selected that high? (If that's his correct height).
Most everywhere I look he's listed at 6'6"

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fautanu's key is his flexibility. He's good and capable of moving around which I would think the Rams like very much. But I agree he has a chance to be there at 19. Not all these guys can be off the board. And that high being dinged for anything, even minor shit like an inch in height or one tenth of a second in the 40, can be the difference.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I don't think many are arguing they take a WR over a top CB, but no way Arnold or Mitchel are there at 19.

Well…that makes one of you. You’d be hard pressed to find a mock that does not have at least 2 WRs going in the first 18 picks.

— Well - I stil say The Rams won’t draft a WR with there 1st. Rd pick.

Still here’s rumors flying,which Les Snead loves.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if a Demarcus Robinson signing would take that off the table?
Not a chance. Demarcus is signed for 1 year, the rook would have 4. They drafted Jefferson, when they already had Woods/Reynolds. McVay likes what he likes and I think a player like this would be right up his alley

Psycho_X

Legend
— Well - I stil say The Rams won’t draft a WR with there 1st. Rd pick.

Still here’s rumors flying,which Les Snead loves.

I would have agreed before last week that last thing they'd draft in 1st is a WR but everything Odunze did and the way he kept trying to better himself when most people had left Lucas Stadium just screams a McSnead guy. I could easily see them falling in love with him and going to get him if he gets within 5-10 spots of #19. That would be a luxury pick for 2024 but could be a huge payoff for years to come afterwards.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I would have agreed before last week that last thing they'd draft in 1st is a WR but everything Odunze did and the way he kept trying to better himself when most people had left Lucas Stadium just screams a McSnead guy. I could easily see them falling in love with him and going to get him if he gets within 5-10 spots of #19. That would be a luxury pick for 2024 but could be a huge payoff for years to come afterwards.

Well - let’s see what The Rams do before the draft.Tutu,Robinson & Sko are all free agents.IMO Kupp has a few years left in him though.

The Rams have to address CB & O’Line NOW !! Those 2 Steeler guys did well last season for The Rams in Witherspoon & Dotson.I still think The Rams are still a CB short.
—The offensive line kept in place would be great.