Rams re-sign DeMarcus Robinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I would only be happy with OT, CB or EDGE in first round.
It would depend on FA though. If they sign a vet edge and keep Dotson, then fewer immediate needs, so you could go BPA since you still have 3 more top 100 picks to fill those other holes.

So if someone slides to you unexpectedly, then you could grab that guy. Afterall, this team still needs more young cornerstone players to carry this them into the future. So a big time WR talent or another pass rushing DT, who is not a pure edge, still would be solid picks.

Having said that, it does look like the BPA's will likley be CB, Edge, or OT, unless they trade back into the late 20's. If they do that, then it opens the door for other positions.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
It would depend on FA though. If they sign a vet edge and keep Dotson, then fewer immediate needs, so you could go BPA since you still have 3 more top 100 picks to fill those other holes.

So if someone slides to you unexpectedly, then you could grab that guy. Afterall, this team still needs more young cornerstone players to carry this them into the future. So a big time WR talent or another pass rushing DT, who is not a pure edge, still would be solid picks.

Having said that, it does look like the BPA's will likley be CB, Edge, or OT, unless they trade back into the late 20's. If they do that, then it opens the door for other positions.
Lots of good points, to be sure.
And, the specific positions you pointed to.. WR and DL, certainly would have the value to justify first round picks.

dang

Legend

I’m prepared for the Rams to trade back to late 1st or early 2nd. Of course they’d have to find a trade partner but my guess is there will be several players they have interest in still available at R1.19.

WestCoastRam

Legend

What's available at edge in the draft is like trying to find a drink of water in the Sahara. I don't think there will be one for us there near 19... before or after.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I’m prepared for the Rams to trade back to late 1st or early 2nd. Of course they’d have to find a trade partner but my guess is there will be several players they have interest in still available at R1.19.
I can't see the Rams trading back unless they get blown away by a trade deal. Too much value at 19 at quality positions (note, I did not just say positions of need).

I don't want to trade back just to trade back. There's good picks to be had at 19.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I like the idea of trading out of the first round. It is true the you can get a transcendent player in the first round that is worth the money you have to pay, but I think you get better value and still can get a great player after the 1st round. Aviala, Kupp, Puka and the price is significantly better. The risk reward ratio is better after the 1st. Plus you get another pick and that also increases the odds of getting good players.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
What's available at edge in the draft is like trying to find a drink of water in the Sahara. I don't think there will be one for us there near 19... before or after.
Depends what you think of those guys. Most mocks have Chop Robinson there, but those consenus rankings certainly could be wrong. So yeah, you may be right that the edge guys will move up more than some think. The other Penn State edge could be there in rd. 2

WestCoastRam

Legend
Depends what you think of those guys. Most mocks have Chop Robinson there, but those consenus rankings certainly could be wrong. So yeah, you may be right that the edge guys will move up more than some think. The other Penn State edge could be there in rd. 2
Yeah, I think you have to really really love Chop Robinson and be okay with him getting abused in the run game to take him at 19. I don't seem him being better than a number of guys available at that spot.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I already said they won’t be there.

If you want to bet on what the Rams will do IF one or both is there at #19, fine, but it will likely be moot.

Yeah - sure ? Then it’s easy,if there not there you win so it’s not a moot point. It’s say there value is not there & The Rams aren’t going to take WR with there first round pick.

Harrison on the other hand could go #1 . If both those WR’s have a GREAT combine then that might change the value ? IMO one of them defiantly goes by The Rams without drafting them of the other does.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
umm...reading comprehension for $100, Alex.

~ArkyRamsFan~
I’d go a dime at least if you find me a site or Vegas. Once again The Rams aren’t draft a WR in the 1st rd.

Memento says the TE from Georgia would have The Rams running to the podium. The college team I’d be looking out for is Utah. They have a 1st rd TE,who is coming back for his Senior season.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Yeah - sure ? Then it’s easy,if there not there you win so it’s not a moot point. It’s say there value is not there & The Rams aren’t going to take WR with there first round pick.

Harrison on the other hand could go #1 . If both those WR’s have a GREAT combine then that might change the value ? IMO one of them defiantly goes by The Rams without drafting them of the other does.
So the bet is, if neither Odunze or Nabers makes it to pick #20, I win?

Sounds good to me.

I don’t want ROD cash, though… if I win, you’re not allowed to post multiple posts in succession for one year.

RamWoodie

Legend
It's a good move. Robinson came on strong. Nice one year contract to see if he's not just "a flash in the pan".

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
So the bet is, if neither Odunze or Nabers makes it to pick #20, I win?

Sounds good to me.

I don’t want ROD cash, though… if I win, you’re not allowed to post multiple posts in succession for one year.
Get o
Moreno

k I’ll I’ll I’ll I’ll I’ll I’ll l I’ll l I’ll I’mo

all